PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: DLSU Completes Comeback Win vs UE

Prince Rivero came up big in the clutch, scoring two crucial baskets to help DLSU complete comeback bid over UE, 60-58

read more

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 2

Are the Blue Eagles back on top again? Check out this week's PEx UAAP Season 77 Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    hi, i live in las pinas city, my daughter will be grade 01 this coming school year so i'm scouting a good school for her.. here are the schools na na-inquire ko na, tuition fee palang yan, hindi pa po included ang misc.,books, uniforms... hope this will help those moms from the south..

* Southville international school in bf las pinas - 107k
    * OB montesssori las pinas campus - 68k
    * Augustinian Abbey School in bf resort - 48k
    * San Beda Alabang - 58k

Still i can't decide where to send my daughter.. if anyone knows some more schools here in the south, please.. syempre we all want our children to have the best education we can give.

Hay...

Csa

Quote Originally Posted by apple_cinnamon View Post
    how much is
    CSA preschool now??
    My daughter is enrolled at Collegio San Agustin, Southwoods Biņan. She's now Prep and her tuition is around PhP 38K excluding books and uniform. The only difference with CSA, Makati is all the things that your kid will use including socks, trolley bag, rubber shoes should be bought at CSA, Makati.CSA Biņan is one good schools here in Laguna area... besides from St. Scho at Westgroove.

^^^ tuition in csa makati for nursery is around 80k for the whole year..

^ would you guys recommend CSA Makati for pre school? are they good with handling kids and d ba they are traditionalnot progressive?

does anyone know a good chinese school in my area? I live in commonwealth, near BF QC and Ever.

My daughter is 18 months and I think I have to start looking for good schools na

Tuition and Fees ng La Salle Zobel. Read'em and weep.
    I just had to react.

What the! Prep? and you even have to pay those computer fees? What are they gonna teach with computers? How to type their names? I'll just lend my PC to my kid for that. Plus a lot of significant, yet unknown fees.

Then there is this insurance? For pete's sake! What is the insurance for? Is the school's premise a hazardous place? If something happens to my kid, I'm not going after his insurance, I will be after the school! But asking me to pay for their insurance is absurd.

Just shows, these schools are actually abusing the system they have been granted with and sadly, a lot of people are still supporting them thinking that it makes a difference. Sad, really sad.

OH! I forgot, I gotta fire someone who apparently came from these schools due to lack of brains. Yeah! I came from a lowly school who's tuition is less than a third of what they are asking.

My daughter is currently studying in St. Paul Pasig. Yearly tuition is 60k. Books etc not included. But i think the price is not bad considering that it's a good school. kaya ok lang.

my son turns 4 yrs already and i'm planning to transfer him in a big school?

any feedback poh sa st.mary's college sa q.c.? ok poh ba doon?

Poveda K1

I just enrolled my daughter in K1 in Poveda and tuition is at 90K pending an expected increase in the first semester pa

hi!!! my nephew is starting school next year. my bro, who is my nephew's dad is thinking about sending him to mahatma gandhi int'l school. we checked out the school's website and found some info about the school. we tried to e-mail them about their tuition fee but we got no reply. i hope someone from here who has child that goes/went there can give us more info & share their experience about the school. is this a good school?

will appreciate ur help

Quote Originally Posted by a View Post
    does anyone know a good chinese school in my area? I live in commonwealth, near BF QC and Ever.

My daughter is 18 months and I think I have to start looking for good schools na
    I live in the area too. And as of now, the nearest good Chinese school is Jubilee Christian Academy,sa E.Rodriguez (pre-school and HS campus) and Hemady St, New Manila (elementary campus).

My kids study there. Hindi naman masyadong malayo, about 30 mins travel time in the morning, but we leave really early.

hi anyone knows kng how much na kaya now ang tuition ng st. paul pasig... kc *** nandito s thread na to was posted way back in 2003 pa e... and its already 50-60k daw... sana hindi naman na-doble.. tnx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by camgray View Post
    I live in the area too. And as of now, the nearest good Chinese school is Jubilee Christian Academy,sa E.Rodriguez (pre-school and HS campus) and Hemady St, New Manila (elementary campus).

My kids study there. Hindi naman masyadong malayo, about 30 mins travel time in the morning, but we leave really early.
    Pre-school 'and' HS *** ba silang elementary dun?

sus nakakalula naman mga tuition fees ngayon. I have a son who will be turning 3 this June. Plan ko na din sana siyang ipasok sa school kaya lang ayaw pa ng Daddy niya kasi masyado pa raw bata at baka magsawa lang sa pag- aaral. Tama ba yun? Kahit sana mga playschools lang. Kaya lang sobrang expensive naman eh hindi ko din naman sure if matatapos ng anak ko yung program kasi hindi naman siya masyadong sociable. Baka manibago pag madaming kids. Baka may mairerefer kayong affordable school dito sa may Merville area.

hello to everyone (and to my fellow parents) here! first post ko dito sa PEx and i'd like to get you feedback on this topic that, only recently, i've been worrying about.

well, i guess "big school" application period has started for most of us, and of course, concerned ako with the current tuition fee rates of the schools out there.

would anyone know of the fees in some of the schools i'm considering for my 5year-old son? he's entering prep next school year.

schools i'm considering are:
    ateneo grade school
    xavier grade school
    lourdes school - mandaluyong

and on a related matter, would anyone have any feedback (good or not-so-good) about lourdes school? medyo hesitant lang si misis about sending our son there, and so i'd like to get your thoughts (and experiences) on it.

maraming salamat!

mga sis may idea po kayo how much sa lourdes school - mandaluyong?

around 50-60k including misc fees

sa international christian academy, paranaque

we pay mga 80+ a year, with misc. na (excluding pa yung personal stuff like bags, shoes, school supplies), but I'm in HS so I don't know how much we pay for pre-school. some of the features are: 2 aircons per room, about 25 children per section, 2 sections per batch. we also use only whiteboards and not chalkboards. Football field, Speech laboratory, 2 Libraries, Practical Music Courses, and a Ballet School. For pre-school, AM section starts at 7 and ends at around 10. I dont know about the PM coz I was in the morning class in preschool eh.

hi there...my son is in grade 3 na...nasa fountain international sional school sya sa greenhills...i can say that its a good school..the teachers are warm and friendly...23 maximum students per class and nakahiwalay ang elementary campus from the highschool.The tuition is 140k. I dont know the rates of the other international schools but this one is quite reasonable considering 20 students lang ang class ng anak ko now. But you really have to study with them after school or have a tuitor kasi theyre really challenging the children academically.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast