PEx Highlights

Watch 'The Legend Ends' Trailer!

Check out the trailer of the final instalment of the Rurouni Kenshin series, 'The Legend Ends.'

read more

PHOTOS: UE Keep Final Four Dream Alive

Despite not fielding in Roi Sumang, the UE Red Warriors managed to get a 64-55 win over the NU Bulldogs.

read more

Wake Me Up When You Show Me Your Teeths!

In this week's Show Me Your Teeths!, the ladies talk about the -ber months, the upcoming Bench Fashion Show and the Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

Calling All Travel Bloggers!

Wanna get featured in PEx-Travel? Share with us your travel blogs and have your entries promoted around PinoyExchange!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Does anyone here know's how much na po ang tuition fee for kinder/pre school students sa St. Joseph's College of Quezon city... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by queensophie View Post
    im from qc, bet. west avenue and quezon ave area.

Does anyone know a PROGRESSIVE school near that area?
    Probably one that has not so exorbitant rates and avail. school bus!

Big school, progressive school po. As my child will be in PREP already next school year.

*She's in Senior Kinder right now in a progressive school too (around 40k annually w/books,etc) , and its her 3rd yr to go to school, she'll be 5 by sept. We plan to continue to send her to a non-trad school *

HELP!
    Try Meridian International Learning Center along Mother Ignacia. It's right next to Crossroad 77. Great school!

Anyone know if there's an OBJECTIVE test or some other benchmark that measures the EFFECTIVENESS of these schools? As consumers, I figure parents would want to base their enrollment decisions on hard numbers.

Maybe look at teacher to student ratio, performance on the NCEE, % of students getting into foreign colleges and those colleges' international benchmark rankings, post-college performance, etc.

naginquire ako ng prep this early sa san agustin (southwoods laguna), 42k/yr (as of this sy) tapos sa donbosco sta rosa laguna 38k/yr . ann arbor binan laguna 23k/yr

hello, may feedback ba kyo sa Colegio de Sta Rosa near Rockwell, Makati?

we are planning to transfer our daughter there for kindergarten. If she passes, then tuloy -tuloy na sya till Elem or even High-school.
    Maganda ba dito? and would you know how much ang tuition for Kinder/Prep?

Isa pa sa options namin is St. Paul's Pasig, but medyo malayo na sa amin. We live in Mandaluyong.

or do you have any other school recommendations that is near Mandaluyong ?

Thanks in advance. Medyo panic mode na ako now e.. =)

Lourdes school of mandaluyong - prep is 50K. wala pa books, uniform, school bus (1,400). nagkaroon din ng tuition fee adjustment in the middle of the year.

wala masyadong assignment feeling ko mas busy anak ko nung nasa neighborhood school. pero, madaming prayers

i supplement with Kumon-- the best! He's just prep, but knows multiplication table already. started kumon, even before starting him in pre-school....

my nephew goes to DeLaSalle canlubang, tuition is almost 80K not included books etc, my niece in St. Scho westgrove tuition is almost 70k

Does anyone know a progressive school in Laguna or Alabang area?

Grade 3 International Montessori School - Makati - 195k/ year

Maganda naman ang turo at natutukan nila ang mga bata.

Just in case you know anyone from Cagayan de Oro or from neighboring towns who want a good school for their kids.

My brother's enrolled in a new school (just opened this year) - Cagayan De Oro Academy for International Education (A Multiple Intelligence School). The owners are the Pelaez-Golezes, the owners of Liceo De Cagayan University, so standard is well maintained.

Kaunti palang silang students doon, but natututukan talaga ang pag aaral. My brother is now more confident, speaks better english, has better study habits and has better grades as well. Mas responsible siya ngayon.

The school's tuition is 75k for grade school but this includes school supplies (paper, bag, art materials, pens, notebooks etc) and meals as well (2 snacks and 1 lunch - great food, prepared by a nutritionist), school bus is 1,500 per month, bond is 25k. Books ay 2k plus lang, from the states ang math, science and english. There's language elective.

Because it's a multiple intelligence school, they pay attention to the multiple intelligences of a child and hone that. They spend their after school program (3 to 5 PM) for that. Kunwari the kid is good at sports - they spend the 3 to 5 PM session for sports, o kaya arts, or music lessons. And it's included in the schedule. No limits as to what the child wants to learn pa.

So we're paying actually worth 115k this year, since eight months lang school nila ngayon (because they opened last July), we're paying around 12k per month. Next year, it would be lesser kasi wala na ang bond. Around 92k nalang including the bus pa rin. That's actually good because when you think about it, all in na, we don't have to give my brother allowance because the food is already there. That's just like paying 9,200 every month. Or perhaps paying php5000 every month in other schools, php1000 for transpo and php3000 for food/baon.

This is the first of its kind in Cagayan de Oro.

I have a 13 month old baby girl. Can't wait for her to be old enough to study. Kaso, di namin afford ni hubby - di na kasi kasali sa responsibility ng mom ko, so of course, wa sa budget namin. Hahaha :-)

@jojill
    Does anyone know a progressive school in Laguna or Alabang area?

Don Bosco Caritas Sta. Rosa(COED, Preparatory-HS, a japanese discipline and conservative environment because it was run by Salesian's Miyasaki Sisters) - same accreditation levels of other popular/reputable schools.

Don Bosco College and Seminary Canlubang(ALL BOYS, Preparatory to HS) - run by Salesian's Priests. Not that sure about the accreditation since they only started with Basic Education recently.

Mary Help of Christians School and Convent Canlubang (ALL GIRLS, a very conservative environment because it was run by Salesian's FMA Sisters) - same accreditation levels of other popular/reputable schools.

Tuition Fees - almost 40K-30K or below(DBC and MHC), Caritas(don't know)

dun *** sa School ng anako.. Special Education for Gifted Child Manila

Tuition: none
    Books : P645
    Uniforms/ P.E: 600

Problemahin mo nalang pamasahe niya,baon assignment and projects. He's 6 yrs old but he can read so well in english and filipino. He can do math na rin like multiplication and subtraction kaso di pa masyado sa division.

grade should maintain to 85 pag lower na..tanggal na

Pag sa SPED ang anak niyo,di *** lugi ..Mura at tipid pa!

plan ko na paaralin anak ko next year , he will be turning three years old then, any schools that you can recommend, pre school na coed and at the same time makaka aral din ng chinese?

Quote Originally Posted by fashionmum View Post
    hello, may feedback ba kyo sa Colegio de Sta Rosa near Rockwell, Makati?
    great school. Kinder 1 daughter ko dito. and am amazed at how much she already knows at 4 years old. sulit.

Kumon

HI anyone know KUmon maganda ba talga ang turo nila sa mga bata?
    i want to enroll my daughter but i need samo opion un lang kc ang magandang school malapit sa amin
    were in novaliches...

pls. give some opinion

thanks!!

San po banda ang Special Education for Gifted Child Manila? Thanks.

Laguna Bel-Air School in Sta. Rosa Laguna is focused on Science & Math , patterned ang curriculum sa PISAY. prep's regular tuition fee is 45k pero may 20% discount pag April nag enroll.

Progressive Preschool in Pasig

For those who are looking for a progressive preschool in the pasig-ortigas area, you might want to checkout Lincolnshire Internationale Preschool.

It is a DepEd recognized school with international standards of excellence. Tuition fee starts at 68t with 10% discount on annual payments.

for more details, you may call 687-4360 or visit the website at www.lincolnshire-preschool.com
    Last edited by Lincolnshire; Mar 23, 2010 at 10:57 AM. Reason: additional information

PROVERBS LEARNING is a newly established preschool,but I'm guaranteeing you dear parents,it's a different way of educating your children... reasonable tuition fee and great teachers, facilities and system. Know more about the school's programs: 392-1303 or add us in your FBroverbslearningcenter@yahoo.com!

20. Mar 23, 2010, 11:29 PM
    Reason
    spam

Quote Originally Posted by gilbertjulian View Post
    Hi newbie in this thread!

I hav a 1yr old baby boy... plan ko sna ipasok sa school baby ko wen he is 4yrs old alredy para d sya gaano magsawa magschooling.

Ask ko lang if magkano tuition fee sa Collegio de San Agustin in binan, laguna? at sa Don Bosco, Sta mesa , manila? At pwede ba run pumasok mga bata na unwed yung parents?.. kc alam ko sa mga ibang schools not allowed un... sobrang strict...

so Please help me!... para mapaghandaan ko agad yung education nya as early as now.. THANKS!
    hello everyone! i have the same question, would it be a problem to enroll my child in a catholic school if she's illegitimate? also, does anybody know a good coed school(elementary) in makati? thanks!

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast