PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Fury

Brad Pitt, alongside Shia Labeouf and Logan Lerman, hates Nazis once more, save the scalps.

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

Page 1 of 77 1 2 11 51 ... LastLast

ICT call center

guys any feedback in this call center over at RCBC plaza? I've heard kasi na na they pay outbound agents like 19k a mo. And i've heard some people from our company now working for ICT who is into inbound gets paid like 9k every payday. Is this true?

ICT in RCBC Plaza Makati

How do you get into contact with this company if you're interested in applying?

Someone please post asap. Thanks.

Bdw, if anyone can also give out the website of ICT in the Philippines and the contact numbers, it will be much appreciated.

hey sweetkay...i heard what happened to samurai, ninja and tsunami...na-sad naman ako =( anyway, u planning to go to ICT? hmmmm...heard the pay there is really really good!! maraming taga etel nandun ***** ah...i heard mae macaranas is a TL there and is earning 40k...jean baluyot is also there, chrissa i think nandun na din...starting nila for a csa ata is 17k or more...depends on ur experience...eh diba csa2 ka na?
    anyway, u can just drop by their ofc at 19/f tower 2 rcbc plaza, makati city and give ur resume...email is recruitingmanila@ictgroup.com, website is www.ictgroup.com.
    good luck!!!

ict mnla? anu meron dito? like accounts at kmusta naman ito?

ive heard its like more into web development support and the like..not sure.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by btsm
    maraming taga etel nandun ***** ah...i heard mae macaranas is a TL there and is earning 40
    Well, it's about bloody time Mae Mac became a TL. Her talent is phenomenal.

$$ The Real Thing $$ Una_dagmar's Avatar
    From what i know, ICT is kinda more into outbound sales as of the moment. I got some former colleagues working there and I've heard that the pay is quite good.

Originally posted by btsm
    hey sweetkay...i heard what happened to samurai, ninja and tsunami...na-sad naman ako =( anyway, u planning to go to ICT? hmmmm...heard the pay there is really really good!! maraming taga etel nandun ***** ah...i heard mae macaranas is a TL there and is earning 40k...jean baluyot is also there, chrissa i think nandun na din...starting nila for a csa ata is 17k or more...depends on ur experience...eh diba csa2 ka na?
    anyway, u can just drop by their ofc at 19/f tower 2 rcbc plaza, makati city and give ur resume...email is recruitingmanila@ictgroup.com, website is www.ictgroup.com.
    good luck!!!
    Seems you know me ... do I know you

Planning? Yeah ... I mean I've been with Etel for 9 months na rin and I'm feeling a bit stagnant. Besides, my sister is also in RCBC ... at least we'll be in one building.

Also, the money. I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and pretend that money is not a factor because it is. I want to save up for real now.

Thanks for the info. Really helps.

pakaang-kaang kng san san
    may tsr kaya sila?

yes, they hire CSRs for inbound and outbound campaigns

Membership
    ok jan..pumasa na ko jan kaso di ko kinuha e..malaki ang sahod..even their inbound accts have commish nga daw..nanghihinayang tuloy ako...tsk...ayun nga lang mejo pahirapan pag outbound ka. hard selling kse e..

amPOGIko, how does the application go? may tests ba? ilang interviews? did they offer u a contract agad or did u have to wait?

thanks.

mabilis ata promotions jan if you do good on the floor
    and the salary is one of the biggest in the phils ( for call centers)

anyway, who does work there? i had a friend there

any openings for trainers?

Anybody from ICT?

just wondering

i have a friend who's in QA dept for inbound and some of my former officemates who are currently in ICT as CSR for outbound...well..anyone from ICT? hehehe..cigawette...r u from ICT?

cold blooded
    baba ng sweldo dito. kala ko mataas. sobrang disappointing.

Originally posted by zerone
    baba ng sweldo dito. kala ko mataas. sobrang disappointing.
    huh? kala ko mataas? hmmm....

Wow, another company which takes over an acronym (like "ISP"). ICT is Information Communications Technology. What's this company?

TiNyCuTiE
    yes.. i'm from ICT po.. i started a week ago.. who are your friends?

zerone
    hmm.. actually.. mataas din ah...?

zimdude
    hey it used to stand for International Computer Telemarketers (i think) well since that name doesn't really apply anymore, they just call it ICT nowadays...

Page 1 of 77 1 2 11 51 ... LastLast