PEx Highlights

FEATURE: On Former Teammates and Rivals

PEx's guest contributor Michele Gumabao talks about her ex-teammates and ex-rivals in the UAAP and the pros.

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Boots Ginebra From Playoffs

Jayson Castro tallied 23 points and 5 assists to power TNT past Ginebra, 83-67. Check out our complete gallery here!

read more

TRAVEL: Ilocos: Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud

PExer mikedph shares everything you need to know about an Ilocos trip that includes photos around Vigan, Laoag and Pagudpud.

read more

REVIEW: This is Where I Leave You

Family dramedy This Is Where I Leave You graces the screens this week. Is this movie worth checking out? Find out here!

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

FEATURE: Philippine Cup Semis Preview

It's the Aces against the E-Painters and SMB versus TNT. Read on as JPM previews and predicts the outcome of the Fil Cup semis.

read more

Ilog Maria in Tagaytay

Where in Tagaytay can this be found? Ilog Maria is always featured over a cable channel. They have diff soaps,oils,etc made out from bees and i dont know w/c part of the bees.Maybe the stings,honey they produce or whatever. Thanks.

Ilog ni Maria is somewhere in Silang. I've never been there, though...nakikita ko lang 'yong directional signs along the highway. If you take Aguinaldo Highway from Manila, i guess it's about 2kms (not really sure ha!) before Gourmet's Cafe. You have to watch out for the signs kasi maliit lang, pero meron both sides of the road. The farm itself is not along the highway...may papasukan ka pa na road. Ask for directions na lang when you get to Silang.

Add ko lang...their products are available at Gourmet's and Sonya's Garden. i've tried the lavender soap...smells really good.

i love the honey glycerin face soap.

am currently using it and mapapansin mo na my pores are somewhat getting smaller.

i'm also using their honey propolis shampoo.

is the owner related to the magsaysay family (the former president, the senator...)?

Manila product distributor or store

Would anyone know if their products are availble somewhere in Manila?

you can text the owner for your orders. eto yung details from the flyers they were giving away when i was there.

you can also check their website (ilogmaria.com) kaso ndi updated *** prices kaya pag punta ko dun medyo nag taas na ang price.

==========================

We ship to your doorstep

1. Text your oder - 0917-502-7538
    Name, Address, Landline

2. Please text your order, Mondays and Tuesdays only. We accept orders during normal working hours, 10am - 5pm

3. You will be givien the total amount. Add: DHL w/c costs P90 for the 1st kilo and P45 for each succeeding kilo (ex. 9 soaps is 1kg, cider is 1/2 kg)

4. Please transmit payment payment from any BPI Branch to Joel Magsaysay, SA #8503-0011-53 BPI Silang Cavite Branch. Please text us after you deposit

5. Cut off for payments is 12noon wednesday

6. We ship Wednesdays afternoon only thru DHL Imus.

7. To track your package, we can text you the waybill number.

Honey Products
    Virgin Honey 225g - 100
    Virgin Honey 500g - 200
    Honey Cider Vinegar - 80
    Honey Meade - 400

Propolis Products
    Bee Propolis Gold - 110
    Propolis Ointment Large - 175
    Propolis Ointment Small - 100
    Propolis Throat Spray - 65
    Propolis Cider Liniment - 75

Fresh Frozen Royal Jelly - 160

Bee Pollen
    Local - 85/90
    Export - 200

Soaps
    Mini soap - 30
    Baby Soap - 40
    Honey Propolis Feminine Wash - 45

Speamint, Eucalyptus, Bamboo Charcoal, Coffee, Sandalwood - 55
    Cinnamon, Lavander, Carronm Milk, Rosemary - 60
    Honey Glycerin Face Soap - 80

Shaving Soap - 110
    Saddle Soap - 60/120
    Soaps in Bamboo (4/2): 260/140

Spa Products
    Honey and Propolis Liquid Soap - 70
    Bath Gel - 70
    Bath Salts - 80
    Royal Jelly Cleanser Moisturizer - 80
    Honey Face Scrub - 110
    Royal Jelly Face Oil - 110
    Royal Jelly Honeymilk Lotion - 120
    Massage Oil - 155
    Honey Propolis Shampoo Small - 70
    Honey Propolis Shampoo Large- 140

Beeswax
    Lipbalm - 55
    Beeswax clay - 80
    Leather balsam - 80/130/215
    Wood Polish - 110/210

Oils
    Aromatherapy oil 15ml - 80
    Citronella Fly and Mosquito Repellent with Propolis - 55
    Fly repellent with sprayer - 250

Herbs

1. Mints
    Spearmint - 80
    Yerba Buena - 80
    Pineapple - 100

2. Oregano
    Local - 80
    Variegated - 80
    Italian - 100

3. Basils
    Lemon - 80
    Thai - 80
    Sweet - 80
    Purple - 100

4. Pako Fiddlehead Ferm - 80

5. Tarragon - 80

6. Parsley - 100

7. Rosemary/Sage/Thyme - 150

Ilog Maria Health Soaps

1. Spearmint and Oatmeal Soap - Cooling, refreshing. Perfect for hot days. Alleviates skin asthma. Oatmeal is a mild exfoliant for sensitive skin.

2. Eucalyptus and Ginger Soap - Cool and spicy. Fights scaly dry skin and all forms of dermititis. Circulatory stimulant

3. Honey and Cinnamon Soap - Good eczema, ringworm, pimples and all types of skin infections. Stimulates blood circulation to east muscular pains, powerful skin cleanser, vitalizing and warming.

4. bamboo charcoal bergamot and lime soap - whitening action. absorbs skin odors and toxins, astringent for oily skin. uplifting. entergizing. bergamot oil is bacterial, antiseptic, antiviral, deodorant and helps clear eczema. lime oil is antiseptic and antiviral, so it aids in beating many common skin illnesses and ridding the skin of acne.

5. lavender soap - soothes and relaxes tired muiscles. good before bedtime. clams away stress, exhaustion, fatigue and nervous tension. promotes restful sleep.

6. coffee soap - elimiates food and cooking odors. use before and after eating or cooking

7. carrot soap - anti oxidant, anti aging and anti wrinkle soap with high doses of beta carotene nad vitamin a

8. clear honey soap - premium soap. super mild and super effective in clearning all types of skin disorders with maximum doses of honey and propolis. we put so much honey and propolis extract into this high grade soap that it turns transparent and amber. scented with oils of jasmine, sampaguita and ylang ylang.

9. feminine wash - fights fungit and bactieria with maximum doses of propolis and honey. moisturizing

10. milk and honey soap - offer your skin gentle moisture and a glowing complexion. wholesome, nutrieent rich buffalo's milk has a low ph level. maintains skin at its natural balance. recoomended for problem or sensitive skin

11. sandalwood and honey - sandalwood is soothing, relaxing and healing. we add it to our natural soap base of beeswax, honey and propolis to make a truly realxing, fragrangt and cleansing soap.

12. rosemary soap - stimulates circulation, relieves headache, stimulates hair growth, prevents dandruff, effective against gout, stimulates the brain and kidneys, quiets a weak heart and relieves depression.

Bath products

1. Extra Rich Honey and Propolis Shampoo - fights dandruff and falling hair. made using castor oil, palm kernel oil and coconut oil to soothe your hair and scalp. it also contains honey, propolis, essential herb oils and spearmint oil that ease away itchiness and leave you with a minty freshness

2. Honey and Propolis Liquid Soap - is the mildest soap we produce with the same premium ingredients as our shampoo. Use it on your face and hands to gently cleanse your skin.

3. Face scrub - Contains honey to kill bacteria on contact and softens your skin. bessewax a natural exfoliant. pollen contains all the necessary vitamins, minerals and enzymes to feed yor skin. Royal Jelly contains additional skin nutrients that rejuvenates your skin with amino acids. it is good for the prevention of wrinkles and eye bags. dip your fingers into out face scrub and rub the misture on your face with circular upward motions for twenty minutes. make sure to rub off whiteheads and blackheads. pat gently aruond your eyes. leave on for an aditional 10 minutes. wash off to leave your face feeling silky smooth and glowing.

9. Advertisement

tiyaga mo sister! wala akong masabi!

Thank you

Thank you so much sweet_7326

cornonthecob - ur welcome!

heavenleig - syemore!!!

I tried their lavander soap when me and my friends had lunch one time at Massimo. Me and my friends fell in love with it and looked for "Ilog Maria" straight afterwards. It is in Silang, a couple of kilometers away from Tagaytay. Don't look for a commercial, air-conditioned structure because that "Ilog Maria" is not. It is a bit secluded and there aren't paved roads leading to the actual store. But once you get there... aaahhhh.. it's a haven for bath and body stuff lovers! Think local "Body Shop". Soaps range from P60-80 and they are soo yummyyyy!! Though the scent doesn't last for more than 30 minutes you use it, I think the natural ingredients penetrate and moisturize better.

Here are some stuff I recommend:

Feminine wash with honey and propolis - After using it, you'll get that same fresh, clean sensation you get after brushing your teeth or using Head and Shoulders shampoo. Hahah.. It quickly climbed up to one of my favorite products of all time.

Lip balm with beeswax (I think) and propolis - Bye bye, dry lips!!! Unlike other lip balms I've tried, this has the most lasting effect, so far. And it's minty too so your lips feel soothed..

Milk soap - yummmyyy!!

I also bought cinammon and mint soaps I haven't used yet, but I'm really excited to do so!!

I tried their lavander soap when me and my friends had lunch one time at Massimo. Me and my friends fell in love with it and looked for "Ilog Maria" straight afterwards. It is in Silang, a couple of kilometers away from Tagaytay. Don't look for a commercial, air-conditioned structure because that "Ilog Maria" is not. It is a bit secluded and there aren't paved roads leading to the actual store. But once you get there... aaahhhh.. it's a haven for bath and body stuff lovers! Think local "Body Shop". Soaps range from P60-80 and they are soo yummyyyy!! Though the scent doesn't last for more than 30 minutes you use it, I think the natural ingredients penetrate and moisturize better.

Here are some stuff I recommend:

Feminine wash with honey and propolis - After using it, you'll get that same fresh, clean sensation you get after brushing your teeth or using Head and Shoulders shampoo. Hahah.. It quickly climbed up to one of my favorite products of all time.

Lip balm with beeswax (I think) and propolis - Bye bye, dry lips!!! Unlike other lip balms I've tried, this has the most lasting effect, so far. And it's minty too so your lips feel soothed..

Milk soap - yummmyyy!!

I also bought cinammon and mint soaps I haven't used yet, but I'm really excited to do so!!

i'm currently using their Propolis Ointment (anti fungal, anti viral, anti bacterial). nakaka wala talaga ng skin irritation.

relieves yung mga pantal ko from mosquito bites

i dont know if this helps..maybe someone here who's from merville ?

i saw a big banner somewhere sa may merville advertising ilog maria soaps (im a big fan)

i went through gate 3 while going to florida st. sori at di ko na tlaga matandaan kung anong street iyon there is ahouse there that sells their products

wouldn't it be easier if you order directly from them?

anyway, i'm currently using eucalyptus and honey soap. ang bango. amoy stork na candy