PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: ADMU Edges DLSU

Kiefer Ravena played like a man possessed in the 4th quarter to lead the ADMU Blue Eagles past the DLSU Green Archers 97-86.

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Repulses NU

The PLDT Turbo Boosters pulled away with a tough 25-16, 25-23, 24-26, 25-19 victory over the gritty NU Lady Bulldogs.

read more

What's Wrong With the Green Archers?

After being penned the favorites of UAAP Season 77, the DLSU Green Archers are off to a slow opening in the season, now at 0-2.

read more

PHOTOS: Ferrer Leads UST Past FEU

Kevin Ferrer nailed crucial triples in the game's final minutes to help the UST Growling Tigers escape the FEU Tamaraws 69-67.

read more

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

Check out which loveteams dropped and which ones came out on top this week!

read more

PROMO: Guardians of the Galaxy

Get a chance to movie passes to the special PinoyExchange 15th Anniversary Block Screening of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

menstrual cramps

ano ang nagiging cause nito? and ano pwede gawin para mawala...

every month pag may period ako, sumasakit lagi puson ko.. as in ang hirap kumilos... please help me...

this is pretty common especially among the younger generations. what you can do is to put hot compress on your abdomen during this time. pain relievers like ibuprofen (midol) or mefenamic acid (ponstan) is usually effective against dysmenorrhea.

thanks.. pero nde gaano effective and midol saken.. nde na ba mawawala yan? i mean hanggang pagtanda ko, sasaket pa rin puson ko?

i tried using patches (bought from US), pero nde sya ganon kamura.. and ala ata ** sa pinas non.. sayang...

kaya lang, gusto ko lang ** malaman kung mawawala rin to balang araw... ang hirap kc, lalo na kung nagwo-work diba.. pero thanks ha!!!

If Midol doesn't work, then try other analgesics. It's just a matter of finding which medication works best for you. No one product is superior over the other, and what may not work for you may work very well for others.

dba sabi hindi sya mawawala mamiminimize lang sya with age.

Re: menstrual cramps

Originally posted by bAby_smiLey
    ano ang nagiging cause nito? and ano pwede gawin para mawala...

every month pag may period ako, sumasakit lagi puson ko.. as in ang hirap kumilos... please help me...
    ako i take dolfenal 250...i really dunno if it's ok pero i feel better during those days

Dolfenal is mefenamic acid. It's ok to use for menstrual cramps.

try mo aloe vera gel
    cousin ko ganyan din dati

thanks guys!!! sana after few years mawala yun cramps.. kc naman before ala ako ganyan... nag-start lang yan mga 3 years ago.

Originally posted by eyedoc
    Dolfenal is mefenamic acid. It's ok to use for menstrual cramps.
    pano? ipapahid lang? ilang mins?

You take it as a tablet.

but you can also check with an ob-gyne to rule out endometriosis.

kasi ako ganyan dati sobra ang dysmenorrhea ko. i tried everything pero wala pa rin. then a check with my doc confirmed that i have endometriosis where it, i guess, further developed into an ovarian cyst.

there are many filipino women, even as young as 18, who have endometriosis. nasa gene map na raw yan.

if you want a support group for endometriosis, you can join EndoPhil@yahoogroups.com

anghel

http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/mickey.gifako naman baliktad, during early years of my period,wala akong health problem (like cramps)then when I turned 23 nag start na pero tolerable pa naman,kaya hindi pa rin ako nag try na gumamit ng mga pain reliever,pero after I gave birht,then nag start na,ngayon ang gamit ko kapag meron ako,aleve,so far ok naman,you can try that if you want,meron naman nyan sa Ph di ba?

off topic: normal ba yung nadedelay yung mens? kase yung GF ko every 5th of the month the last time she had it was 8th of sept. then now oct 10 wala pa is it normal?

Mickey2000 girl ka pala....

the normal mentrual cycle is usually anywhere between 18 to 35 days. if its longer than that then it is considered irregular. the most common cause is hormonal but i suggest that your gf to see an ob gyne to investigate further...........

Originally posted by bjmanabat
    the normal mentrual cycle is usually anywhere between 18 to 35 days. if its longer than that then it is considered irregular. the most common cause is hormonal but i suggest that your gf to see an ob gyne to investigate further...........
    pero sabi nya sa akin na sumasakit na daw yung puson nya....is it normal na sumakit ang puson kapag nagkakaroon na?

Originally posted by shox920
    pero sabi nya sa akin na sumasakit na daw yung puson nya....is it normal na sumakit ang puson kapag nagkakaroon na?
    Yup

I'm taking a supplement right now called CIRCULAN. I saw an ad in the paper saying that it can help with blood circulation, hence, may improve the regularization of the menstrual cycle and also, at least minimize dysmenorrhea. I've been taking the capsule once a day for 5 months now, and it has helped greatly with my menstrual cycle, I'm usually now off by a day kapag period ko.

Ask ko lang if CIRCULAN is prescribed by GPs or OBs? Or if it is recognized?

As far as I know, circulan is an herbal remedy. I don't know the components and am not familiar with any studies confirming its touted effects.

Thanks, eyedoc.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast