PEx Highlights

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

REVIEW: Laggies

If Laggies was an animal, it will be an old turtle -- slow, old and boring. Read our full review here.

read more

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    yup parang totoo,kasi ang pinsan ko matagal nang umiinom ng contraceptive pills na yan..biglang nag karoon ng bukol yong breast nya...at pag biopsy sa bukol e breast cancer pala..posible kaya may connection ito sa cancer? at saka yon din ang kinamatay ng kaibigan ko...halos dalawang buwan na sya umiinom ng pills ng biglang inatake sya sa puso cardiac...patay sya noong dalawang buwan na nakaraan...wala naman daw sya sakit sa puso sabi ng husband nya..pero noong tuloy tuloy na ang pag pills nya doon na sya nakadama ng pananakit lagi ng tiyan..at isang araw inataki sya sa puso..ano kaya connection nito?

Quote Originally Posted by uymar View Post
    yup parang totoo,kasi ang pinsan ko matagal nang umiinom ng contraceptive pills na yan..biglang nag karoon ng bukol yong breast nya...at pag biopsy sa bukol e breast cancer pala..posible kaya may connection ito sa cancer? at saka yon din ang kinamatay ng kaibigan ko...halos dalawang buwan na sya umiinom ng pills ng biglang inatake sya sa puso cardiac...patay sya noong dalawang buwan na nakaraan...wala naman daw sya sakit sa puso sabi ng husband nya..pero noong tuloy tuloy na ang pag pills nya doon na sya nakadama ng pananakit lagi ng tiyan..at isang araw inataki sya sa puso..ano kaya connection nito?
    what brand of pill was she taking?

hi doc ira, my derma prescribed diane-35 to me without requiring me to undergo pap smear; i only learned that it's needed from this forum!!

my main concern is that my menses usually last 5-6 days max, now i'm on my 8th day and it is still pretty strong (not like the 'patak-patak' na lang on my 5th-6th day). should i be worried or is this a normal side effect? it's really contrary to other people's experience where their periods got shorter. please advise. thanks!

kahit anong brand ng pills pwedeng mag-cause ng cancer particularly breast cancer.

can I take anti-androgen pills like diane35 together with glutathione to prevent the risk of cancer?

My period is coming soon and from what I've read, you're supposed to take the 1st pill on the first day of menstruation to achieve immediate effect. And if you take your first pill before/after the cycle you have to wait for another month to be safe. Is that correct? Generally, what would you recommend?

any feedback from girls using Yasmin? i want to take this pill sana, want to know what you guys experienced

Quote Originally Posted by xshadowskill View Post
    my wife took d pills for 5yrs.. ngyn gusto n nmin mg ka baby nde sya mabuntis.. 5months in the making na kami.. bakit kaya? any inputs? thnks
    hindi ako doc, pero i'd like to just comment. hindi lang science ang involved sa pag-gawa ng baby, kundi kailangan din ng divine intervention.

goodluck to you.

Need help about CONTRACEPTIVE PILLS

I took the first pill 2 weeks after I got my period. Could I be pregnant?

-I never had sex a few months before I took the pill so I am sure that Im not pregnant before I take it.

-I had sex after the 8th day of taking the pills

-I drink the pill on time and didnt miss a day until I finished it

-Now its the 4th day after I finished the last pill and I havent gotten my period yet

-Im using a combination pill called Mercilon
    Help!

I'm switching from Yasmin to Althea. I'm about to finish my Yasmin pack, question is, do I start immediately with the Althea pack or should I start after the usual 7 day tablet-free break? Thanks!

^^ It depends upon the length of your cycle after you had your period. If your cycle is near the standard 28 days, you were safe on the day you had contact, even without the help of any effect from the pill you have taken (It was day 22 from the first day of your last mens, right?).

A pregnancy test should be done just to make sure.

Never mind, I have my period na

Althea pills!

Hello friends!
    Its my first time to post here. Just want to ask if it is safe to take althea. I heard this is good for skin and treats acne.

doc, first time ko lang po iinom ng pills. kailangan ko pa po ba maghintay ng one month para maging effective yung pills? we are only using withdrawal lang po kasi.

magkano po ang althea?

I've been taking diane, & on my 2nd pack already, no side effect naman, clear din sa skin, kaya lang natatakot ako sa long term side effect of taking it & what if gusto ko ng magstop for a while or magbuntis ulet.. any inputs.. Thanks..

Mga sis question lang po..

Last pack ng pills ko na po kasi...plan ko ng itigil. But we do it ni bf on the day before ako magkaron(withdrawal bleed). Safe na po ba yun kapag nagwithdrawal bleed na? Or kailangan magtake pa ko ng another pack of pills? Hope for your replies..

what if your taking diane35 for a long time.. can you become barren or infertile in the long run?

hello.. nsan ang mga doctors? nagbackthread reading kasi ako, and shempre my mga questions ako like all of you pro halos d nasasagot..

gumamit ao ng diane35 before (without consulting an ob.) after a week sobrang tumaba ako, sabi ng friend ko kapag hindi daw hiyang ang contraceptive pills sakin un daw ang effect, then i used marvellon, okay naman hindi naman ako tumaba, nagyon wala na akong ginagamit, pero mukang kaylangan ko ng gumamit ulit, im planning to take althea kasi sabi niyo nga okay naman, okay lang ba ang althea without consulting an ob? kasi nagpapapsmir ako before kaso 1 and a half year na hndi ko nakuha result sa sobrang busy ko, before *** papsmir sabi ko i was using marvelon sabi naman ng ob ko okay naman daw yun, pero nung nagpapasmir na ako hndi ko alam kung anu ang okay na OCP sakin, nkakatakot *** nagmention ng breast cancer, pero may nagtanung din what if daw magtake ng OCP tapos sabayan ng glutathione okay lang ba un? pls naman mga doctors here answer our questions.. thanks in advance.

hello po, anu po ocp na hindi nag ca cause ng weight gain? meron po sinabi yun ob ko dati pero nakalimutan ko e. im currently using diane pill po. thanks

question po.i was supposed to take my first pill last night pero i forgot kasi nkatulog agad **.pwde b 2 ang inumin ko at the same time at the same day?mmya sna gabi ko inumin *** 2.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 ... LastLast