PEx Highlights

FEATURE: Philippine Cup Semis Preview

It's the Aces against the E-Painters and SMB versus TNT. Read on as JPM previews and predicts the outcome of the Fil Cup semis.

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Boots Ginebra From Playoffs

Jayson Castro tallied 23 points and 5 assists to power TNT past Ginebra, 83-67. Check out our complete gallery here!

read more

TRAVEL: Ilocos: Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud

PExer mikedph shares everything you need to know about an Ilocos trip that includes photos around Vigan, Laoag and Pagudpud.

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Instagram!

We're on Instagram too! Follow @pinoyexchange for lifestyle updates, movie updates and more.

read more

REVIEW: This is Where I Leave You

Family dramedy This Is Where I Leave You graces the screens this week. Is this movie worth checking out? Find out here!

read more

FEATURE: On Former Teammates and Rivals

PEx's guest contributor Michele Gumabao talks about her ex-teammates and ex-rivals in the UAAP and the pros.

read more

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

what does it mean when a girl calls you "dude"?

the girl i like is starting to call me"dude" and i don't know why.

we're in a band so, that could be the reason...either that or gustong niyang isalpak sa mukha ko na friend lang tingin niya sa akin.

what do you peeps think?

Re: what does it mean when a girl calls you "dude"?

Originally posted by infiniti
    the girl i like is starting to call me"dude" and i don't know why.

we're in a band so, that could be the reason...either that or gustong niyang isalpak sa mukha ko na friend lang tingin niya sa akin.

what do you peeps think?
    Ang praning mo naman.
    Pero chances are friend lang tingin niya sa 'yo.

no offense but it is a clear indication that she sees you as one of the gang.

---------------------------
    New Look. Wackier Entries.
    monicai.blogspot.com

the_shining: yup, that's me....paranoid because i spend too much time thinking.

monicai: no offense taken. i'd rather have the truth than a lie.

anyway, at least i know i'm her friend...geez...i would have thought things would have changed after a year. oh well, i'm in no particular rush...

Originally posted by infiniti
    the_shining: yup, that's me....paranoid because i spend too much time thinking.

Well then iho, don't let paranoia consume you.
    I agree. You wait na lang nga.
    It's better that way.

Originally posted by the_shining
    Well then iho, don't let paranoia consume you.
    I agree. You wait na lang nga.
    It's better that way.
    i'll try to curve muy paranoia.

well, as it is said: "good things come to those who wait"

dude! it's just an expression.

I call everyone dude! even friends who are women. Sometimes, I even say that to my parents when I'm speaking with them.

i say risk everything you have with her and tell her how you feel.

put yourself on the table. since you haven't made your move, she probably dismissed you and took you out of the table herself.

Yeah dude it's an expression.

I always use this word.

that's hot!
    me and my sisters have been using dude since the time na nauso yung ninja turtles

it's really just an expression. and it seems to me that everyone's using that word nowadays.

it's hard to take a risk on her din. like you said, you're in a band. things could get awkward if you figured wrong.

Cool

Dude is a general term we refer to our comrades, close buddies, kabarkada, and a substitute to the term pare or an add-on to expressions when talking to someone within a bar, club or hangout.

Ex. "Dude, pare! How's the brand new wheels?"

Ex. "Dude! She looks hot!"

Ex. "Dude, hindi yan babae."

the guys here are correct . . . dude is a word to call a buddy and sometimes it also used to call the attention of a stranger . . . it is widely used by most people who are into rock music - just like, i am !!!

you like her kasi . . . thats why you pay very special attention to her every moves and words . . . most especially, when she deals with you !!!

chill out, dude !!! . . . do you remember the band called Moonpools and Caterpillars from Glendale, California ??? . . . the lead vocals and the lead guitar of that band got married !!! . . . just a thought - heheheh !!!

underground chick
    chances are she sees u as a part of the gang...but dont get too caught up with it.....dude doesnt always mean naman youre"dude" forever

dude is an expression, she thinks of you as a mate. a friend, i wouldn't be so sure pero yun yung pag kaka-assess ko ha?

Who's dat Pokémon?
    baka gusto nya friends lang muna kayo...

.... from that point let see what will happen.....

life's a b*tch den u die
    Originally posted by f0r5aK3n
    dude! it's just an expression.

I call everyone dude! even friends who are women. Sometimes, I even say that to my parents when I'm speaking with them.

at least we agree on something..ehehe..yeah it is just an expression..

I think for most of us, "dude", is just an expression. Pana-panahon lang yan kaya nag-iiba ang tawag. I used to call my friends "tol", now dude na rin lahat.

Cool

Matakot ka na lang kung kunwari naging bf mo na tapos ganito linya, "Dude! Kakain na!"

I call everyone sweetie. Nag-umpisa kasi pag tinatawag ko yung pinsan kong bulilit. Hanggang sa kahit sino nalang kausap ko. Wala lang, i think it puts people at ease.

She's just being casual. Wala yan dude Eh kung sinabi niyang, Honey, matutuwa ka naman? Kahit type mo siya maco-confuse ka parin dun.

Don't worry about it.

perverted daddy bear
    It's just another way to call you.

Ex. "Dude, let's make love"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast