PEx Highlights

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PROMO: The Book of Life

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive The Book of Life merchandise!

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

Page 1 of 207 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast

banco de oro

anybody from banco de oro?

Bonneville 400
    why? youre working there/ want to apply or want to open an account?

16th month pay dyan!!

Originally posted by starbuck
    16th month pay dyan!!
    Wow! San ba head office niyan?

i've applied for an IT position there. had an interview and exam (parang supervisory exam). i'm not sure ano yung next step.

Bonneville 400
    Originally posted by sweet_7326
    i've applied for an IT position there. had an interview and exam (parang supervisory exam). i'm not sure ano yung next step.
    any updates?

i applied there once as teller....but i was a bit disspointed that their starting salary for that is 7K + only.

I used to work there at their IT Dept, all I can say is (no disrespect to the people there) there are a lot of other IT depts that give better deals. And their office....I wouldn't exactly call it nice, cozy and condusive to work.

how much po minimum dyan sa banco de oro or any other banks? i would like to open an account kase... the type of bank that has easy access almost everywhere... i know BPI has the most branches but i can't afford the minimum which is 10k...

may banco de oro sa megamall, right? at least sa mga malls merong atm na banco de oro... err, how about china bank? how much minimum nila to open an account?

Originally posted by 8_OTCHO
    how much po minimum dyan sa banco de oro or any other banks? i would like to open an account kase... the type of bank that has easy access almost everywhere... i know BPI has the most branches but i can't afford the minimum which is 10k...

may banco de oro sa megamall, right? at least sa mga malls merong atm na banco de oro... err, how about china bank? how much minimum nila to open an account?
    Savings or Current account?

Banco De Oro

Current Account

Interest Rate 1%/2%
    ADB Requirement 10,000/100,000
    Intitial Deposit 10,000/100,000
    With Passbook/ATM ATM/Passbook

Savings

Interest Rate 1%
    ADB Requirement Php 1,000 (ATM)
    Intitial Deposit Php 500 (ATM)

No idea about savings with passbook though

China Bank

Current Account

Interest Rate no interest/2%
    ADB Requirement Php 5,000/20,000
    Intitial Deposit Php 5,000/20,000
    With Passbook/ATM either

Savings

Interest Rate 2%
    ADB Requirement Php 1,000 (PB/ATM)
    Intitial Deposit Php 1000 (PB/ATM)

China bank is a Bancnet member bank so it can transact even at any megalink atm.

BDO is.. well I don't think member sya ng bancnet neither with megalink and definitely not expressnet kaya baka near sm malls ka lang and near a bdo branch ka lang ata pwedeng mag transact.

The advantage if your bank if it's a megalink member is that you could transact with any bancnet/ expressnet bank and they can transact with any megalink bank. BUT, bancnet banks still have to sort things out before they can transact with expressnet and vice versa... correct my infos if I'm wrong na lang... ok lang yun sa akin... If you have any questions etc... PM nyo na lang ako

Wow! San ba head office niyan?
    Head office is at Ortigas just beside The Podium.

i'm called for a 2nd interview with the head of the it dept.

schumy, yeah ndi ko din masyadong nagustuhan yung office nila. kaso lang i really want to change jobs na...

i'm called for a 2nd interview with the head of the it dept.

schumy, yeah ndi ko din masyadong nagustuhan yung office nila. kaso lang i really want to change jobs na...

Told you so

I noticed too that their culture there is different from the other companies I've worked with before. Not too much in a bad way but...just different.

Their head office is at Benguet Center, right behind megamall and beside the podium.

You'll figure it out. Good luck

Schmucky, i got the impression na "bank" culture sila. parang hierachichal (sp?)... but who am i to complain? galing din naman akong bank.

can i ask where you are working now?

anyway, the head said they are sort of mass hiring right now for expansion of their projects. i have another interview tomorrow. makakailang interview ba ako dito? ang dami ko ng absent sa current job ko. this is my 3rd pala.

any tips?

thanks!

Kinulang sa height
    i tried to apply as a collections officer last year (i was a fresh grad then) and right after the preliminary interview at their head office in ortigas, i was given a schedule for the 2nd interview..i didnt push through such interview coz ive heard from a friend na super baba daw ng salary nila for the said position..and yeah..i didnt like their "office environment"..and besides, i was offered a better job from another company right after the interview so dinisregard ko na.

16. Advertisement

Banco de Oro used to be very good, and mostly they are
    quite Ok.
    But they are getting a bit nosy; for example if you want to
    buy a dollar draft they now want an invoice of the item etc.
    and to know why you are buying it.
    They are as bad as Land Bank with regard to that.

Originally posted by Schmucky
    I used to work there at their IT Dept, all I can say is (no disrespect to the people there) there are a lot of other IT depts that give better deals. And their office....I wouldn't exactly call it nice, cozy and condusive to work.
    I agree! I too was once in their IT department. I was in charge of their G/L module under the ICBS software.

Schmucky, i got the impression na "bank" culture sila. parang hierachichal (sp?)... but who am i to complain? galing din naman akong bank.

can i ask where you are working now?

anyway, the head said they are sort of mass hiring right now for expansion of their projects. i have another interview tomorrow. makakailang interview ba ako dito? ang dami ko ng absent sa current job ko. this is my 3rd pala.

any tips?

thanks!
    I'm with the IT dept of one of the top local banks now

I think there are three interviews...the last one being their HR head. All I can remember from their HR head is (or at least one of the heads) she's "mataray" and "mayabang" ang dating. She sure made me feel unwanted. I felt as if she totally looked down upon me.

On the other hand, they have nice projects, you'll surely learn a lot and it'll be fun. If you're the type who likes challenges, you'll enjoy you're stay there.

My tip to you is, just make sure you get the best deal from them. If you can't get the package you want, don't hesitate, move on.
    Good luck!

schumky, top 3? naku! galing din ako sa top 3 bank and i'm moving na to bdo.

happy to say got the package that i want from them. as for the job.. been getting a lot of neg feedback, not just from u, but from some colleagues at work who had experience there din. i'll probably give ymself 1-2 yrs dun, kasi medyo nalalayuan ako sa ortigas. but i think sanayan lang din.

this move will be very good for my peace of mind, kasi i'm leaving my current job for a very very personal reason.

wish me luck! and hope to meet up with you habang nasa makati ako (i'm assuming nasa makati ka din since top3 it depts of banks are in makati hehe)

I'm working for bdo for almost 5 yrs. Okey naman ang benefits, coz you're not only getting your 13th month - you also have a bonus - so malaki talaga. Kaya lang malas ka pag sa branch ka na-assign and yung boss mo kuripot magbigay ng promotion.

Page 1 of 207 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast