PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 LastLast

conflict with church?

Hi,

We're considering having this civil wedding a month before our church wedding kase hinahabol namin *** application for my partner's visa para kasabay ko na sha alis ng Pinas right after the church wedding. Would the civil wedding by manilacivilweddings be officiated by Reverend Dela Cruz? Magkakaproblem po kaya yun sa church?!

Really need your help guys!

is the church catholic ba?
    you have to ask the church if yes ... pero if it was judge & not by another religious group -- should be okey.
    good luck!

I think they want more money now
    Because the way they charge their clients is very subjective. What are the basis for the P4,500 or the P5,500 or who knows, even extort more money from hard-working people.
    It's really SAD, that instead of helping your own kind, you are milking the fatter cows
    Hence, I can't really blame OFW's when sometimes they LIE about their work and what visas they hold. Because, you can really see the Gold sign "ting ting ting" in their eyes, when you tell them about your Job description overseas.
    My thought at the moment is: It's OK to charge more and very high PF, if you do your job VERY well, and with professionalism. By this, I meant that if you promise to get it done on this timeline, and to send the items on this date; you should deliver! Too bad, there are more people working haphazardly nowadays. Gone are the work ethics that is supposed to make you proud that you basically hired them. huh!!!
    So beware to those who might want to have a pounding migraine for a job that is VERY unsatisfactory with a rate of 3/10

Is manilacivilweddings authentic?

Seems Legit **** as we got and validated the Contract they gave us from NSO. Thou na delay *** ng 1 week pero it all worked out well.

Hi Guys

I'm just wondering if you could help figure this out,
    We already got our Marriage Contract from City Hall with the help of ManilaCivilWeddings.
    The coordinator advised us to have the document authenticated from DFA? Is it really needed at all? and what is the process?
    Sorry for being clueless, My Wife already left the Country back to New Zealand and we failed to have it gone through this authentication

My question is , Will it affect if we use our Marriage Contract for my visa application without the Red Ribbon as they say??
    or is this really needed before the Marriage Contract can be used?

Thanks for all your help.

I have a strong feeling that you need to have it athenticated from DFA . a.k.a Red Ribbon Authentication

Even NBI is required to undergo Red Ribbon Authentication if you get out of the country. I'm not 100% sure though about visa applications. But I would suggest that you go to DFA and process this as advised.

dito kayo magpaprocess..just pay 3k lahat sila na bahala..no more seminars. they will secure a marriage license for you, assist you during the solemnization with the judge and register ur contrak with the local civil registrar..hassle free. just bring ur ring, camera, and atleast two witnesses of lega age. and dont forget to bring ur bride or groom...

visit ds: http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...LO+PROVINCE%29

or text: 0947-7553404

hi...

newbie ako dito.. gusto ko lang malaman kung para saan *** parental consent? panu at ano ang ginagawa sa parental consent? as far as i know po kasi, ang emancipated or emancipation is something like you are supporting yourself financialy or ur an independent person? tama po ba?

gusto na kasi namin magpakasal ng bf ko,, kaso *** tipong SECRET MARRIAGE.. 21 yrs old pa lang kasi ako..

sana mabigyan nyo ng sagot ang mga tanong ko.. SALAMAT ^_^

Perent's Consent is needed for those people between 18-20 Years old
    Parent's Advise is needed for those people between 21-25 years old'

Basically it is a General Form that has to be signed by your Parents or Guradian. You may download this Form from the website www.manilacivilweddings.com or google it and you may find a download Link.

If you are both 21 years old . What you need is Parent's Advise Form to be signed by your Parents or Guardian.

All About Parents Consent/Advise in a Civil Wedding

Perent's Consent is needed for those people between 18-20 Years old
    Parent's Advise is needed for those people between 21-25 years old'

Basically it is a General Form that has to be signed by your Parents or Guradian. You may download this Form from the website www.manilacivilweddings.com or google it and you may find a download Link.

If you are both 21 years old . What you need is Parent's Advise Form to be signed by your Parents or Guardian.

Note: If you are 26 and above, No consent or advise is needed. You can get married even without your parents knowing it.

This is Uly from Q.C, We got married last week from ManilaCivilWeddings from the City Hall of Q.C. Eventually, I need to leave for work in UAE next week, We got everything expedited from MCW that's why we got our Marriage Contract /Red Ribbon eventually. My question is, Do i need to have it authenticated from UAE embassy considering that I will not use it for any Visa Application for my wife yet??? Thanks po sa mga nakakaalam..

Wait for the Yellow Official Certificate of Marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by ullyssespastones View Post
    This is Uly from Q.C, We got married last week from ManilaCivilWeddings from the City Hall of Q.C. Eventually, I need to leave for work in UAE next week, We got everything expedited from MCW that's why we got our Marriage Contract /Red Ribbon eventually. My question is, Do i need to have it authenticated from UAE embassy considering that I will not use it for any Visa Application for my wife yet??? Thanks po sa mga nakakaalam..
    Based on our experience, If you won't be applying yet for any Civil Status Change or Spousal Visa that does not require Authentication then don't have it authenticated yet sa Embassy. You might want to wait for the Official {Yellow} Certificate of Marrige from NSO. Though the SECPA copy will be accepted, It's good paren na you have the Official Document from NSO na. It might take a few months Bro. Probably para sureball . wait for at least 2 Months after your wedding. Contact the ManilaCivilWeddings and ask for the Transmittal for the month kung kelan kayo kinasal. We got a xerox of that transmital and go directly to NSO and we got the Official NSO Certificate of Marriage. nagdoble nga lang kame ng Red Ribbon

i just turned 25 last may and my bf will also turn 25 on september...would it be alright if we will have civil wedding before that date without the parent's consent? we want to have it next month for he will be going back abroad...

Parents' consent and advice

Quote Originally Posted by sweetraelle View Post
    i just turned 25 last may and my bf will also turn 25 on september...would it be alright if we will have civil wedding before that date without the parent's consent? we want to have it next month for he will be going back abroad...
    Sweetraelle,

Not sure if this is too late but here goes. Since your BF is between 21-25 years old he needs the parental advice, not parental consent. The latter applies if you're 18-21 years old.

If both parties are at least 25 years old and a day at the time of the application for the marriage license, you won't need either the parental consent or advice. This is what they told us at Makati City Hall, where we recently applied for a license.

The city hall where you're applying for your marriage license should be able to help you with the proper forms to use. Some city governments are quite strict with the parental consent/advice requirement. In Makati, they thoroughly checked that we complied with every single requirement. If your paperwork is incomplete they won't file your application.

It's better to have all your paperwork in order before applying for your marriage license. Shortcuts are tempting, sure, but getting everything correct the first time will save you bigger headaches in the future. Especially if in the future you'll have to submit your papers for immigration purposes. If at some point they find that you did not comply with all the paperwork or follow instructions, there is a chance that they could nullify your marriage license or the actual marriage itself. That happens. The civil registrar in Makati even explained to us that the respective sections of the marriage license application form MUST be filled out by the groom and by the bride. You can't have one partner writing on behalf of both. Otherwise, this could be grounds for annulment (tindi no?), because one of the partners can easily say that s/he did not fill out the form anyway.

Just curious: any reason why your BF doesn't want to submit the parental advice?

hello

me i know if what my canadian bf need for civil marriage..what he needs to bring here and
    then what i also need for marriage..?i am 24 years old and then my bf just visit here 1 week..
    is that possible to get civil weeding even for that short days?hope to hear from you thanks..

Thumbs up Reply

Quote Originally Posted by zedjanrose View Post
    me i know if what my canadian bf need for civil marriage..what he needs to bring here and
    then what i also need for marriage..?i am 24 years old and then my bf just visit here 1 week..
    is that possible to get civil weeding even for that short days?hope to hear from you thanks..

Hello zedjanrose, Try contacting preple from ManilaCivilWeddings Inc. www.manilacivilweddings.com Your Canadian Boyfriend going here for 1 Week Stay is not enough. IMPORTANT : In a Filipino-Foreigner Wedding, there is a 10 Business Days Waiting Period Rule. THat means the Foreigner should at least stay here for approximately 2 weeks including Saturday and Sundays. Other people may tell you that this can have a work-around, I have to tell you the truth yes it is possible to get married to a foreigner less than 10 Business Days ,But the Problem will arise when your Foreigner applies for a sousal visa later on. If Canadian Embassy Rules were not met. Sorry for you, VIsa Denied. So my advise is, Contact the right people who can give you straight forward instructions and honest expectations,. To start from , manilacivilweddings can give you all the "Correct" and "Transparent" instructions just like what my sister got when they are planning with them. ManilaCivilWeddings Denied their Civil Wedding Application because of same reason, which apparently if they decided to push through, they could had face serious problems.

yung marriage licensed ba yun yung pinipirmahan sa mismong wedding ceremony?

we want to get married kaso hindi namin alam ng hubby ko kung sa kami pupunta para mag inquire ng civil wedding

pls help us. thanks in advance

after the marriage license pano na kukunin yung marriage contarct?

kung Judge or Mayor po *** magkakasal? iba pa po ba iyong bayad ng pagparegister ng civil wedding sa bayad sa Judge or Mayor?sa ngayon po mga magkano kaya aabutin ng bayad sa magkakasal?

sa mga nakaexperience na po, patulong naman po...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 LastLast