PEx Highlights

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Blows Out Kia

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters defeated Kia Sorento in a blowout, 117-88.

read more

PHOTOS: 'Captain Hook' Too Much for Ginebra

Mac Cardona impressed in a vintage 'Captain Hook' performance, putting up 25 points and 6 rebounds to lead NLEX over Ginebra, 97-81.

read more

FEATURE: Expectations for Gilas 3.0

With Chot Reyes out of the picture and the Gilas program 'under review', JPM ponders on the possibilities that may happen in the new Gilas.

read more

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast

civil wedding requirements

hi, how do you go about having a civil wedding? what are the requirements?
    thanks!

uhmmm il ask my ate pia. wait lang po huh. post ko asap.

Our wedding was a civil wedding.
    Last edited by kasal; Feb 11, 2011 at 05:12 PM.

AGE!!

kelangan nyo ng pirma ng approval ng parents nyo if both of you are less than 24 years of age. seryoso!!!

birth certificate and baptismal.
    seminars regarding family planning.
    *below 21 needs parents' consent.
    *foreigner needs a certification from the embassy na nagpapatunay po na single sia.

sana nakatulong po at sana ndi na-late.

thanks sa mga replies.

what are the steps? like where do you bring your birth certificate? sa city hall? then what happens?

we have no problems with the age requirements and all, so i just really want to find out what is the proper process and how to go about it?

thank you!

sa municipality nyo po... kung san *** nakatira.

isdang maligalig
    Originally posted by CraZyInLuV
    thanks sa mga replies.

what are the steps? like where do you bring your birth certificate? sa city hall? then what happens?

we have no problems with the age requirements and all, so i just really want to find out what is the proper process and how to go about it?

thank you!
    get your birth certificate sa NSO office...its somewhere in QC, different place yung request and releasing pero parehong QC.

If your two consenting adults no problem na.

hi question? dba may contract signing.. meron ATA sila ***** na u need to come back after 10 days to get something.. MAY BABALIKAN PA BA ****..? or kng ano *** pnirmahan mo during the wedding un na un.. ? help please..

that's *** i heard kc before we leave the session hall. if may ganon nga.. *** dpt mg-claim and saang office ng cityhall nmn and ano ssbhin nmn pg i-cclaim na?

dkc kme ang nglakad.. *** fixer na kilala nmn. e d nmn alam kng san na sha assigned e.. help nmn please..
    Last edited by mesh; Jul 24, 2005 at 09:08 PM. Reason: .

i think your talking about the marriage license. mas maganda ***** kung lakarin nio ng personal.
    Last edited by kasal; Feb 11, 2011 at 05:13 PM.

kuha muna kayo ng marriage license ang dala kayo ng nso copy ng birth certificates tapos. kelangan ng parents' consent pag ang age ng babae is less than 25 y/o at 27 y/o sa lalake

punta kayo ng city hall with birhtcertificate tapos po may babayaran po kayong 150 sa may treasury.. babalik kayo for seminar, bibigyan kayo ng booklet para basahin regarding sa family planning.. 10days after nyong magseminar lalabas yung lmarriage license niyo.. pwede na kayong magset ng date for wedding.. dapat kayong 2 ang magseseminar.

parent's consent for minors
    and cahs

Beerhand Gets Big Pots GreatBop's Avatar
    "pwede na kayong magset ng date for wedding.. dapat kayong 2 ang magseseminar."

pwede bang papuntahin nalang yung gf tapos copy off her notes?

ako kakuha ko lang ng marriage license.

punta kayo ng munusipyo kailangan ng birth certificate, 2x2pics, cedula, then yun nga kung minors kayo kailangan ng parents consent then kailangan nyo ng cash.150 lang yung nagastos namen sa marikina kc kame kumuha. after that bibigyan kayo ng sched for family planning after the seminar may bigay sayo na certificate na ptunay na nag-undergo kayo ng seminar kailangan nyo ito kc ito yung ipapakita nyo para makuha nyo yung marriage license kc kung wala nun di nila ire-release. after 10days lang may license na kayo. pero ang validity nito is 120days lang.

is there any way to get the license in less than 10 days?

for civil wedding you need the ff:

for 18-25 years old you still need:
    1. you and your partner's birth certificate.
    2. signature of your parents (both sides ha!!!)
    3. you need to pay a certain amount upon registration.
    4. after a few days... youll get a go signal na ok na lisnce.
    5. attend seminars like (pre nuptial; marriage counselling; family planning..) swerte ka pag minsan tinatamad sila mag conduct.. youre gonna pay a certain amount nalang and then they will sign the requirement nalang!

6.pag complete nah, they will ask for the sponsors and then they will tell you when ang wedding nyo - cicil and that's it!

Blue Palito
    BALOT1211

para san yung 2x2 pics at cedula?

sa amin sa Pque kelangan lang NSO certified birth certificate tapos Brgy Clearance (both parties are above 25 yrs old)

Bakit iba iba ata ang requirements per munisipyo?

Orihime_chan
    Kung sa QC ka magdala ka lang ng 4k at kausapin mo *** lalaking nakabarong pagpasok mo dun sa registry something andun un sa tabi ng nagauthenticate ng mga marriage contract ang bilis fill up lang and then kakasal agad, wala na seminar. after two days kuha niyo na *** copy ng certificate and then wait for one month after *** apply ng authenticated copy. hindi to joke, it actually happened last year to someone I know.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b312/ginra/birthday.gif

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast