PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

REVIEW: Fury

Brad Pitt, alongside Shia Labeouf and Logan Lerman, hates Nazis once more, save the scalps.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

    Is Dingdong Dantes And Antoinette Taus Dating Each Other!

    I WAS WONDERING IF DINGDONG DANTES AND ANTOINETTE TAUS SEEING EACH OTHER BECOZ THEY RE OFTEN SEEN 2GEDER! DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW ANYTHING!

  2. #2
    haha matagal na po!

  3. #3

    Re: Is Dingdong Dantes And Antoinette Taus Dating Each Other!

    Originally posted by SweetPrincess7
    I WAS WONDERING IF DINGDONG DANTES AND ANTOINETTE TAUS SEEING EACH OTHER BECOZ THEY RE OFTEN SEEN 2GEDER! DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW ANYTHING!
    ANGELICA JONES,ikaw ba yan?!

  4. #4
    may anak na nga yung dalawa e

  5. #5
    The Shopaholic!
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    somewhere out t

    Red face

    "dating? baka ibig mong sabihin eh "MATING"...may anak na po itong dalwang ito na tinatago sa cali, u.s. of a. 'yun lang po!

  6. #6
    The Shopaholic!
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    somewhere out t

    Red face

    "dating? baka ibig mong sabihin eh "MATING"...may anak na po itong dalawang ito na tinatago sa cali, u.s. of a. 'yun lang po!

  7. #7
    Is it true na may anak na sila? First time kong marinig yan ah. Inamin ba nila?

    So nung umalis si Antoinette dati papuntang U.S., I guess buntis sya nun?

  8. #8
    Originally posted by Buf
    Is it true na may anak na sila? First time kong marinig yan ah. Inamin ba nila?

    So nung umalis si Antoinette dati papuntang U.S., I guess buntis sya nun?
    not true... yung younger sis ng mom niya ang pregnant bago siya nagpunta ng US... so yung baby na nakikitang kasama niya sa angeles is her cousin...

  9. #9
    sus naman, ayoko man kay Antoinette for Dingdong, i must say matagal na po sila. several break ups coz of Dingdong's kalokohans but sila pa rin. somehow i was able to accept Antoinette (naks, as if may say ako, hehe), tutal, di naman siya ma-epal na gf so dedma na lang. and she supports dingdong and vice versa kaya talagang dedma na lang kay antoinette. what's good abt their relationship is they let each other explore and whatever can be good for each other's career, okay lang, walang pigilan. pero geez, dedma na lang talaga kay antoinette. and also, it's not true that they have a kid. ninang ko po si tital lui, dong's aunt. so i am kinda privvy to his affairs. kinda lang naman.

  10. #10
    The Shopaholic!
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    somewhere out t
    Originally posted by MissisZ
    sus naman, ayoko man kay Antoinette for Dingdong, i must say matagal na po sila. several break ups coz of Dingdong's kalokohans but sila pa rin. somehow i was able to accept Antoinette (naks, as if may say ako, hehe), tutal, di naman siya ma-epal na gf so dedma na lang. and she supports dingdong and vice versa kaya talagang dedma na lang kay antoinette. what's good abt their relationship is they let each other explore and whatever can be good for each other's career, okay lang, walang pigilan. pero geez, dedma na lang talaga kay antoinette. and also, it's not true that they have a kid. ninang ko po si tital lui, dong's aunt. so i am kinda privvy to his affairs. kinda lang naman.
    "YEAH RIGHT!" sige nga...saan sa 'pinas nakatira si dingdong at antoinette?

  11. #11
    Originally posted by MissisZ
    sus naman, ayoko man kay Antoinette for Dingdong, i must say matagal na po sila. several break ups coz of Dingdong's kalokohans but sila pa rin.
    up to now ba, marami pa ring kalokohan si dd?
    tagal na nga nila, 5 years na this year, di ba?

  12. #12
    Conflicting Karma Ice Burn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Rimakyr
    Some of my friends were classmates with Antoinette the semester she suddenly took off. How can you leave school kung kailan halos patapos na yung semester just to got to the States for no apparent reason? She left about a month before the semester ended. And then several months later she was back. Isn't that going arouse some suspicions? I mean the common trend for pregnant starlets is to take off for the US or Australia and then be back a couple of months later. Besides, ang dali-daling palabasin na anak ng ibang tao yung bata.

  13. #13
    Originally posted by Ice Burn
    Some of my friends were classmates with Antoinette the semester she suddenly took off. How can you leave school kung kailan halos patapos na yung semester just to got to the States for no apparent reason? She left about a month before the semester ended. And then several months later she was back. Isn't that going arouse some suspicions? I mean the common trend for pregnant starlets is to take off for the US or Australia and then be back a couple of months later. Besides, ang dali-daling palabasin na anak ng ibang tao yung bata.
    before she even left, expect na niya yung mga ganung rumors... pero hindi talaga siya na-preggy at wala pa talaga silang anak ni dd
    Last edited by avonlea; Jul 20, 2003 at 06:59 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hot Topics

SHOWBIZ:

Vice Ganda to undergo operation to remove polyps from his throat

Vice Ganda to undergo operation to remove polyps from his throat

read more
SPORTS:

El Clasico: Real Madrid brilliant in 3-1 victory over Barcelona

El Clasico: Real Madrid brilliant in 3-1 victory over Barcelona

read more
PBA:

Ginebra thrashes Kia in Lucena City, 87-55

Ginebra thrashes Kia in Lucena City, 87-55

read more
NMFtv:

Mo Twister welcomes back Guji Lorenzana, as he shares his exploits on Tinder among other things

Mo Twister welcomes back Guji Lorenzana, as he shares his exploits on Tinder among other things

read more
TV:

Join the 'I Do' discussion thread!

Join the 'I Do' discussion thread!

read more
CHIT CHAT:

Got any questions about the PBA? Ask Iron Coach!

Got any questions about the PBA? Ask Iron Coach!

read more