PEx Highlights

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

Is Dingdong Dantes And Antoinette Taus Dating Each Other!

I WAS WONDERING IF DINGDONG DANTES AND ANTOINETTE TAUS SEEING EACH OTHER BECOZ THEY RE OFTEN SEEN 2GEDER! DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW ANYTHING!

haha matagal na po!

Re: Is Dingdong Dantes And Antoinette Taus Dating Each Other!

Originally posted by SweetPrincess7
    I WAS WONDERING IF DINGDONG DANTES AND ANTOINETTE TAUS SEEING EACH OTHER BECOZ THEY RE OFTEN SEEN 2GEDER! DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW ANYTHING!
    ANGELICA JONES,ikaw ba yan?!

may anak na nga yung dalawa e

The Shopaholic!

Red face

"dating? baka ibig mong sabihin eh "MATING"...may anak na po itong dalwang ito na tinatago sa cali, u.s. of a. 'yun lang po!

The Shopaholic!

Red face

"dating? baka ibig mong sabihin eh "MATING"...may anak na po itong dalawang ito na tinatago sa cali, u.s. of a. 'yun lang po!

Is it true na may anak na sila? First time kong marinig yan ah. Inamin ba nila?

So nung umalis si Antoinette dati papuntang U.S., I guess buntis sya nun?

Originally posted by Buf
    Is it true na may anak na sila? First time kong marinig yan ah. Inamin ba nila?

So nung umalis si Antoinette dati papuntang U.S., I guess buntis sya nun?
    not true... yung younger sis ng mom niya ang pregnant bago siya nagpunta ng US... so yung baby na nakikitang kasama niya sa angeles is her cousin...

sus naman, ayoko man kay Antoinette for Dingdong, i must say matagal na po sila. several break ups coz of Dingdong's kalokohans but sila pa rin. somehow i was able to accept Antoinette (naks, as if may say ako, hehe), tutal, di naman siya ma-epal na gf so dedma na lang. and she supports dingdong and vice versa kaya talagang dedma na lang kay antoinette. what's good abt their relationship is they let each other explore and whatever can be good for each other's career, okay lang, walang pigilan. pero geez, dedma na lang talaga kay antoinette. and also, it's not true that they have a kid. ninang ko po si tital lui, dong's aunt. so i am kinda privvy to his affairs. kinda lang naman.

The Shopaholic!
    Originally posted by MissisZ
    sus naman, ayoko man kay Antoinette for Dingdong, i must say matagal na po sila. several break ups coz of Dingdong's kalokohans but sila pa rin. somehow i was able to accept Antoinette (naks, as if may say ako, hehe), tutal, di naman siya ma-epal na gf so dedma na lang. and she supports dingdong and vice versa kaya talagang dedma na lang kay antoinette. what's good abt their relationship is they let each other explore and whatever can be good for each other's career, okay lang, walang pigilan. pero geez, dedma na lang talaga kay antoinette. and also, it's not true that they have a kid. ninang ko po si tital lui, dong's aunt. so i am kinda privvy to his affairs. kinda lang naman.
    "YEAH RIGHT!" sige nga...saan sa 'pinas nakatira si dingdong at antoinette?

Originally posted by MissisZ
    sus naman, ayoko man kay Antoinette for Dingdong, i must say matagal na po sila. several break ups coz of Dingdong's kalokohans but sila pa rin.
    up to now ba, marami pa ring kalokohan si dd?
    tagal na nga nila, 5 years na this year, di ba?

Some of my friends were classmates with Antoinette the semester she suddenly took off. How can you leave school kung kailan halos patapos na yung semester just to got to the States for no apparent reason? She left about a month before the semester ended. And then several months later she was back. Isn't that going arouse some suspicions? I mean the common trend for pregnant starlets is to take off for the US or Australia and then be back a couple of months later. Besides, ang dali-daling palabasin na anak ng ibang tao yung bata.

Originally posted by Ice Burn
    Some of my friends were classmates with Antoinette the semester she suddenly took off. How can you leave school kung kailan halos patapos na yung semester just to got to the States for no apparent reason? She left about a month before the semester ended. And then several months later she was back. Isn't that going arouse some suspicions? I mean the common trend for pregnant starlets is to take off for the US or Australia and then be back a couple of months later. Besides, ang dali-daling palabasin na anak ng ibang tao yung bata.
    before she even left, expect na niya yung mga ganung rumors... pero hindi talaga siya na-preggy at wala pa talaga silang anak ni dd
    Last edited by avonlea; Jul 20, 2003 at 06:59 PM.