PEx Highlights

Tolomia: FEU Needs to Work on Defense

Mike Tolomia says his squad still needs to improve their defense if they want to contend this season.

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Completes Comeback Win vs UE

Prince Rivero came up big in the clutch, scoring two crucial baskets to help DLSU complete comeback bid over UE, 60-58

read more

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

Lightbulb do u know kung anong gamit ng mga artista na pampaputi at pangkinis ng balat at kili?

im just curious coz they really have such flawless skin. i remembered one of my classmate told me that they have some kind of medicine to take for them to have nice skin and white underarm. i don't know if its the truth. if it is who do you think among our actors and actresses using it. post naman kayo oh

you can try glutathione. (i'm not so sure about the spelling though) basta it's in GNC. it has the same ingredient dun sa whitening pills ni dr. mendez and vicky belo. it's what my make-up artist-friend told me. ginagamit daw ng mga artista for flawless glowing skin. but you have to take it forever. pag nag-stop ka baka ma-disaster.

sui generis
    There's a long thread about glutathione/atomolan/tathione at the travel and lifestyle forum.

THANKS

so talagang totoo yong sinabi ng friend ko na they (celebrities) really take pills for having such flawless skin. do you think all of them or just some?

Arrow

not all of them.

joyce jimenez has really bad looking armpits.

she (and her manager shirley kwan) knows this pero she doesn't take any pills to fix the problem.

Kaya pag may shoot siya, she tells the photographer to fix it (digitally) na lang after the shoot.

Unhappy REALLY?

i can't believe that joyce has black underarm. anyway, i heard alma concepcion also. actually lolit solis if i'm no mistaken said that on televion show (star talk). to think alma was a binibining pilipinas winner right?

are those pills available here in usa or just in pinas?

madami dito sa pinas...iba-ibang brand name....vanity concept is one of those who sell these whitening pills..tsaka iba pang whitening product... you can look at atomolan/glutathione thread...andun yng contact number ni kristine of vanity concept...or you can visit their site...http://www.vanityconcepts.com

Arrow Re: REALLY?

Originally posted by carlotamcafee
    i can't believe that joyce has black underarm.
    it's true, she'd admit to it naman eh, she is after all, human, kaya ok lang magka-flaw.

what are the prices like the atomolan 704 and underarm peeling kit? and how long we should take/use it?

anata ga ski desu
    u can use nivea whitening deodorant. nakakaputi talaga siya.

Wink

u can use nivea whitening deodorant. nakakaputi talaga siya.
    true!

Vicky Belo sells glutathione for 4500 expensive! meron naman cheaper alternative twinlab sa health express. but they also sell japan brands pero discreetly. tanong kayo sa mga assistant nila.

carlotta, try underarm peeling kit of vanity concepts, its worth a buck! dont miss the driwhite yung ang importante...

thanks kikay78, i aprreciate it.

you can try the age old remedy of rubbing calamnsi sa armpits mo