PEx Highlights

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Kiss me Deep
    hello??? Mel Tiangco??? Jay Sonza?? hahahha.. this is new. i never knew na naging mag-un este, mag-on pala ang 2 to.. heheheh.. tumatandang paurong ah..

hahahhaha

Sus Ginoo,tamaan sana kayo (Mel and Jay)ng kidlat.

Kaya pala pag nilalambing ni Jay si Mel sa show, kinikilig ang bruha sa kalbo.

Ba't kaya sila nag-break?

mwah mwah mwah
    ang sama nyo naman
    may karapatan din namang magmahal ang matanda
    para naman kayong di tatatnda
    ang ganda nga na may passion pa sila to react that way
    i wouldnt like to be dead sa age na un, i mean emotionally.
    please pipol love is nver a bad thing

Gib dem a tsans naman

Originally posted by petalsOFtheBLUE
    ang sama nyo naman
    may karapatan din namang magmahal ang matanda
    para naman kayong di tatatnda
    ang ganda nga na may passion pa sila to react that way
    i wouldnt like to be dead sa age na un, i mean emotionally.
    please pipol love is nver a bad thing

Gib dem a tsans naman
    oo nga, kahit gurang, natitigang din

Smile

hahaha aysus! feeling teen ager... eh mga teen aged na sila noh!
    naging civil na lang sana sya.

Mel Tiangcoís ex-hubby mistaken for a druggie
    Mia Billones

POLICE erroneously invited for questioning the alleged ex-husband of GMA-7 newscaster Mel Tiangco and his companion during an anti-drug operation yesterday in Sta. Cruz, Manila.

Wenceslao Cornejo Jr., 56, of Atok St., Banawe, Quezon City, and Roberto Avelada, 54, of 21 Tolentino St., San Francisco Del Monte, Quezon City were brought to the Blumentritt Police Community Precinct of the Western Police District Station 3 after cops spotted their vehicle being parked in a dark area on Leonor Rivera corner Antipolo streets at 1:30 a.m.

Insp. Algen Eta said the suspectsí blue car had a temporary license plate.

Eta said they asked the passengers what they were doing in Sta. Cruz at an unholy hour.

Cornejo opened his window and immediately identified himself as a cop.

He told Eta that they were waiting for an acquaintance who would sell him a pair of spare tires.

"Nagpakilala agad siya na pulis din at may hinihintay lang daw silang magbebenta ng gulong," Eta said.

Cornejo failed to produce his identification cards prompting Eta to invite him and his companion to the precinct.

During interrogation, Cornejo allegedly claimed he was the former husband of Tiangco.

Cornejo and Avelada were released after proving that they were not drug suspects.

this is one of the reasons why people tend to view broadcast journalists, particularly news anchors, as stars. admittedly, we get aroused by any news linking, say, mel, korina, mike or karen , to a rather complicated case. whilst some people encourages us not to view news anchors as "stars", newspeople themselves make them so.

pero, it's surprising to know na andito pa pala sa pinas ang ex-hubby ni mel. i thought he has gone off to live abroad or something.

Kala ko patay na mister ni Mel Tiangco.

<~Carry!ng On~>
    ano ba yan??

totoo ba to!?

grabe ha!? showbiz!!!

futurama_lover

Y sila nag-break...

Originally posted by kojasi
    Sus Ginoo,tamaan sana kayo (Mel and Jay)ng kidlat.

Kaya pala pag nilalambing ni Jay si Mel sa show, kinikilig ang bruha sa kalbo.

Ba't kaya sila nag-break?

According sa mama ko, , nag-split daw un dalawa kse me bagong GF, or na two-time si Mel, si Jay na starlet... Un un dahilan ng break up nila... Siguro un dinala ni Jay e un starlet... Ahahaa... Si Manong Jay, lakas pa rin ng kamandag... Aahahahah...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2