PEx Highlights

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Blows Out Kia

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters defeated Kia Sorento in a blowout, 117-88.

read more

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

Top Male Celebrities

Did Joshua Garcia keep his spot as PEx's Top Male Celeb? Find out here!

read more

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

PHOTOS: 'Captain Hook' Too Much for Ginebra

Mac Cardona impressed in a vintage 'Captain Hook' performance, putting up 25 points and 6 rebounds to lead NLEX over Ginebra, 97-81.

read more

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

paano ba ang tamang panliligaw??

or *** sa girls
    ano ang gusto nyong "stlye"
    sa panliligaw *** sagutin nyo

emotional web surfer
    Pare, with all due respect, the moment you think about "style" will be the moment everything goes downhill. Just follow what your heart tells you what is right.

That's my opinion.

Ayan, ha. Serious remark to.

Rebel without a Cause
    be yourself. no style. katangahan yun.

eto style: wag ka mappahuli pag may liniligawan kang iba.

perverted daddy bear
    Pag gusto ka ng babae kahit walang kwenta panliligaw mo sasagutin ka.

Pag ayaw ka ng babae kahit perfect ang panliligaw mo babastedin ka.

Originally posted by LaTtE`M
    Pag gusto ka ng babae kahit walang kwenta panliligaw mo sasagutin ka.

i'm not so sure about that, some girls base their decision on the way guys court them.

of course i may be wrong, but i reckon guys should think about how they should romance us girls!

perverted daddy bear
    Originally posted by chill_2029
    i'm not so sure about that, some girls base their decision on the way guys court them.

of course i may be wrong, but i reckon guys should think about how they should romance us girls!

A few people might dispute my first statement but I'm quite sure about the second statement

Originally posted by LaTtE`M
    you're right, i can't argue with this one!

Originally posted by orangef1
    be yourself. no style. katangahan yun.

eto style: wag ka mappahuli pag may liniligawan kang iba.

hahaha mukhang ginagawa mo yung 2 nililigawan mo???

di kelangan ng style tsong..

diskarte ang kelangan

living the martini life lovejones's Avatar
    Be one indespensible friend first. Never ever show that you're in-love with her. Just be friggin' sweet, caring but not in an intrusive kind of way. Don't put your best foot forward (because it's downright fake). Show her the other side, the barako side but always be a gentleman.

Next, pa-inlabin mo siya sa 'yo. Give her special attention without going overboard. The trick is to make her guess...make her wonder...make her dream about you...make her want you. Just be sure to give the lady breathing space.

Then, when you're convinced that that the girl's really mad about you (watch for signals such as her being jelly when you mention the names of other girls and that stuff), go for the jugular... ligawan mo na.

The best courtship always start with friendship, brother.

living the martini life lovejones's Avatar
    Be a friend first. Never ever show that you're in-love with her. Just be friggin' sweet, caring but not in an intrusive kind of way. Make her laugh. Don't put your best foot forward (because it's downright fake). Show her the other side, your true colors, the barako side but always be a gentleman.

Next, pa-inlabin mo siya sa 'yo. Give her extra attention without going overboard. The trick is to make her guess...make her wonder...make her dream about you...make her want you. Just be sure to give the lady plenty of breathing space.

Then, when you're convinced that that the girl's really mad about you (watch for signals such as her being jelly when you mention the names of other girls and that stuff), go for the jugular... ligawan mo na.

To sum it up: Bakit ka manliligaw sa babaeng hindi ka siguradong sasagutin? Pa-inalabin mo muna siya sa 'yo bago mo ligawin para siguradong kuha mo siya.

As they say "romantic love is rooted in friendship".

Originally posted by lovejones
    As they say "romantic love is rooted in friendship".
    no better way to say it than this...

sometimes, you just have to let nature take its course...pero..stick to your feelings..wag mo pa ring kakalimutan yung intention mo talaga.....for me, it's not important that you shower us with all the riches in the world..(ever since, di talaga ako materialistic..ewan ko lang sa iba.. )..you shouldn't bother promising us the sun, moon and the stars...you shouldn't put your best foot forward..(masakit pag natapakan no? hehehe corny! )

all you have to do...

Be yourself.
    Learn to love yourself first
    Parang basketball...Play to win (her heart) rather than playing not to lose.

perverted daddy bear
    Be a friend first?

Yeah yeah, and guys don't rant about the "friend lang tingin ko sayo speech" right?

My take on this: be her boyfriend first, and then be her best friend. Works that way more often.

Originally posted by Daemon_Seraphim
    di kelangan ng style tsong..

diskarte ang kelangan

pareho tayo dude,diskarte lang yan,kumbaga sa basketball di mo kelangan ng maraming kombinasyon,nasa pagdadala pati yan ng sarili.

:::::: bratinella ::::::
    wala namang style ang panliligaw eh...

all u have to do is prove that gurl, how sincere u are...and of course how to gain her trust..yun lang!

dalawin *** girlsa house then meet her parents. Just show her how you really feel.. Killalanin mo siya

spot-up sniper
    tama yung nagsabi ng kung gusto ka ng babae, dna kaylangan ligaw ligaw...

sayang, ginawa ko yung friends first, tapos binanatan ako ng:

"it seems like you like me more than just a friend"

bumanat ako ng: "why do u say that?"

bumanat nanaman ng: "nothing... it just seems like it... I JUST DONT WANT TO LEAD YOU THE WRONG WAY... "

jellybeaniebaby
    Kung ayaw talaga sa iyo ng babae, wala ka nang magagawa dahil hindi ka nya sasagutin (ng sagot na gusto mo ...).

guys bakit may ibang boy na takot lumapit sa kanilang mga nililigawan?

perverted daddy bear
    Originally posted by crazy_m
    guys bakit may ibang boy na takot lumapit sa kanilang mga nililigawan?

Dahil takot sila sa rejection. At takot sila masaktan.

It's a matter of confidence

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast