PEx Highlights

FEATURE: BasketBros: The Second Edition

We were surprised at the interest generated by last week's special PBA feature on BasketBros. So we decided to put up a Part 2. Read it here!

read more

5 Biggest Impressions in UAAP Volleyball

An even better Alyssa Valdez, the struggling Lady Bulldogs and UST's wonderkid. Find out other big impressions in week 1 of UAAP Volleyball here!

read more

PHOTOS: Purefoods Survive Kia Scare

After trailing for most of the game, Purefoods mounted a big fourth quarter-comeback to defeat Manny Pacquiao's Kia Sorento, 88-77.

read more

Show Me Your EDM Teeths!

In this week's episode of SMYT, Chelsey and Merly poke fun at artistas who may have gone too far by releasing albums to boost their careers.

read more

REVIEW: Past Tense

Our reviewer thinks Past Tense is a step down from KimXi's previous outing, Bride for Rent. Read the full review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Paul Lee Saves the Day for RoS

Paul Lee nailed a crucial three-pointer plus two pressure packed free throws to lead his team to victory over the NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93.

read more

Page 1 of 305 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Convergys

#1 Call center in the USA already here.. any inputs on accounts, compensation, and employment?

i luv my baby
    Yikes! If i see all good news from this company i'm going to kill myself. i turned down a job offer from them.

just got this today convergys 17-19k basic... so that means wala pa allowances dun and night differential htats all... hey peeps what are your views

hi...does anybody here knows where can i pass my resume?

thanks in advance...

you can pass your resume thru jobstreet.com resume database... merong advertisement ang Convergys dun...

greenspan... maraming salamat....

i'm just curious... do they handle inbound or outbound calls? or both?

do they have a technical support group? i'm kinda interested on that field kse eh...

que sera sera...
    where is it located?? brief us naman???

correct me if i am wrong, but i think it's located at enterprise bldg. along ayala ave!

any contact nos. so i can follow-up my application?

$$ The Real Thing $$ Una_dagmar's Avatar

Question How come no one's answering?

Heya!

I just noticed that almost none of the questions posted here are still unanswered. No news until now?

(By the way, I'm interested too.)

i dont have any idea kng anong klaseng call center sila, whether customer service or telemarketing etc...

no idea rin about their location.... pero nasa makati daw... according to jobstreet.com

Pagka alam ko Customer Service ng isang major ISP sa USA eh... not AOL though... competitor ata *** Sykes eh

just heard that a former officemate works there na! to date, 13 pa lang daw sila. starting pa lang tlaga...wala pa CSAs. naghi-hire pa lang and they will really hire a "lot". nasa enterprise nga ang office nila...confirmed!

Lightbulb

Originally posted by angel02
    just heard that a former officemate works there na! to date, 13 pa lang daw sila. starting pa lang tlaga...wala pa CSAs. naghi-hire pa lang and they will really hire a "lot". nasa enterprise nga ang office nila...confirmed!
    Gotcha! What's the word on compensation, benefits and training allowance? (Mukha na ba akong pera talaga?)

Mataas Daw eh.. basic is 15k thats what they say iba iba word of mouth kase some say 18k well wala pa confirmation... So you mean inuuna nila muna *** mga TL's tapos nun mga tech support reps na and CSA

Originally posted by syk_man_agoqui
    Mataas Daw eh.. basic is 15k thats what they say iba iba word of mouth kase some say 18k well wala pa confirmation... So you mean inuuna nila muna *** mga TL's tapos nun mga tech support reps na and CSA
    I just surfed the Convergys website to try to look for contact numbers and information. I believe that they have a small number of CSA's as of the moment. This is the very reason why I believe it's a good move...

A couple of questions:

1. Which tower and floor in Enterprise Center?
    2. Also, I can't seem to find their ad in Jobstreet.com. What's their email addr or contact no.?

Thanks!

customer care representatives

for agents with at least six months of experience in a contact center, please email your resume to convergys@wardhowell.com.ph

for fresh graduates/ no experience in a contact center, please email your application to convergys@77global.biz

team leaders

please email your resume in text format to cps.recruiting@convergys.com. Please indicate TEAM LEADER on the subject line.

wow this maybe a good move... what are the acocunts of convergys are they confidential too. Nag send na ako resume sa convergys pero wala pa sila reply bakit ganun 1yr na experience ko sa call center...

enterprise nga

i heard from a friend,dun nga raw.wala pa raw agent.i had my resume submitted thru jobstreet.pero ang bagal.under consideration pa rin ang status hanggang ngayon.eh 3 weeks na yata iyon. pwede daw mag walk in kasi ganun ginawa ng friend ko.

Page 1 of 305 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast