PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

PHOTOS: 'Captain Hook' Too Much for Ginebra

Mac Cardona impressed in a vintage 'Captain Hook' performance, putting up 25 points and 6 rebounds to lead NLEX over Ginebra, 97-81.

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Blows Out Kia

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters defeated Kia Sorento in a blowout, 117-88.

read more

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

Top Male Celebrities

Did Joshua Garcia keep his spot as PEx's Top Male Celeb? Find out here!

read more

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

Question how would you know you are buying an ORIGINAL oakley?

well,im buying from a friend.and he told me it is really original since it has warranty.i really want to make sure what i will be buying is original.could i determine it?please,if you know something about oakley shades,share your ideas.thanks! im buying from him cos it is cheaper!

what model type and how much?

I love Aina

Orig Oakleys

It should come with the box and cleaning pouch. You could also bring it to the G-Force shops at Powerplant or Podium and have them inspect it. They should know what to look for.

Re: how would you know you are buying an ORIGINAL oakley?

Hmmm.

Ask your friend kung anong model iyong ipinagbibili niya. Pagkabigay niya sa iyo, try to look for it at Oakley's website. Aside from that, tama iyong isa reply that it should come with a box, pouch and the receipt/warranty card.

If you have it, try it and see how it fits. Kung medyo flimsy, baka kaduda-duda na iyan.

Aside from G-Force, you could also try asking Benjie (Babae siya) of Joven's Bikeshop in Marikina. She's an official Oakley dealer and I'm sure she knows all the models, even the old ones.

Hope this helps!

Originally posted by berdengobserver
    well,im buying from a friend.and he told me it is really original since it has warranty.i really want to make sure what i will be buying is original.could i determine it?please,if you know something about oakley shades,share your ideas.thanks! im buying from him cos it is cheaper!

I love Aina

Re: Re: how would you know you are buying an ORIGINAL oakley?

Originally posted by dakila

If you have it, try it and see how it fits. Kung medyo flimsy, baka kaduda-duda na iyan.
    Couple more things...

If you can get an original and a fake Oakley side-by-side, you'll see the manufacturing quality of the original's frames (whether it's a wire or plastic model) is a lot better than the fake one. The original will also be lighter in weight. The optics will be much clearer and sharper too.

1. Mas magaan ang orig

2. Original oakley shades come with a warranty card

3. Familiarize yourself with the different models at www.oakley.com dami din fake oakley apparel ngayon

Smile

hey guys,thanks for the help!

Ang mga fake na Oakley eh usually yung mga plastics yung mga ginaya...I also saw fake juliets and ang layo ng quality (frame and lens) at ang nakaka aliw pa dun eh yung mga fake na juliet eh kakaiba ang frame color.

I suggest, you look at the oakley your friend is selling you and then go to oakley shops and try to compare it with the same model, more or less magkaka idea ka kung fake yung binebenta sayo

buy only in optical shops

Re: Re: how would you know you are buying an ORIGINAL oakley?

Originally posted by dakila
    Hmmm.

Aside from G-Force, you could also try asking Benjie (Babae siya) of Joven's Bikeshop in Marikina. She's an official Oakley dealer and I'm sure she knows all the models, even the old ones.

Hope this helps!

bro, san *** Joven's Bikeshop?

Hi, i have kolohe andino garage rock and it has box,pouch and warranty card, i bought it in e.bay. and i am still bothered, do i have to look for made in USA logo on the sunnies itself? help guys. thanks big time..

san ba makakabili ng original nito **? what shops?