PEx Highlights

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

PROMO: The Book of Life

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive The Book of Life merchandise!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Question how would you know you are buying an ORIGINAL oakley?

well,im buying from a friend.and he told me it is really original since it has warranty.i really want to make sure what i will be buying is original.could i determine it?please,if you know something about oakley shades,share your ideas.thanks! im buying from him cos it is cheaper!

what model type and how much?

I love Aina

Orig Oakleys

It should come with the box and cleaning pouch. You could also bring it to the G-Force shops at Powerplant or Podium and have them inspect it. They should know what to look for.

Re: how would you know you are buying an ORIGINAL oakley?

Hmmm.

Ask your friend kung anong model iyong ipinagbibili niya. Pagkabigay niya sa iyo, try to look for it at Oakley's website. Aside from that, tama iyong isa reply that it should come with a box, pouch and the receipt/warranty card.

If you have it, try it and see how it fits. Kung medyo flimsy, baka kaduda-duda na iyan.

Aside from G-Force, you could also try asking Benjie (Babae siya) of Joven's Bikeshop in Marikina. She's an official Oakley dealer and I'm sure she knows all the models, even the old ones.

Hope this helps!

Originally posted by berdengobserver
    well,im buying from a friend.and he told me it is really original since it has warranty.i really want to make sure what i will be buying is original.could i determine it?please,if you know something about oakley shades,share your ideas.thanks! im buying from him cos it is cheaper!

I love Aina

Re: Re: how would you know you are buying an ORIGINAL oakley?

Originally posted by dakila

If you have it, try it and see how it fits. Kung medyo flimsy, baka kaduda-duda na iyan.
    Couple more things...

If you can get an original and a fake Oakley side-by-side, you'll see the manufacturing quality of the original's frames (whether it's a wire or plastic model) is a lot better than the fake one. The original will also be lighter in weight. The optics will be much clearer and sharper too.

1. Mas magaan ang orig

2. Original oakley shades come with a warranty card

3. Familiarize yourself with the different models at www.oakley.com dami din fake oakley apparel ngayon

Smile

hey guys,thanks for the help!

Ang mga fake na Oakley eh usually yung mga plastics yung mga ginaya...I also saw fake juliets and ang layo ng quality (frame and lens) at ang nakaka aliw pa dun eh yung mga fake na juliet eh kakaiba ang frame color.

I suggest, you look at the oakley your friend is selling you and then go to oakley shops and try to compare it with the same model, more or less magkaka idea ka kung fake yung binebenta sayo

buy only in optical shops

Re: Re: how would you know you are buying an ORIGINAL oakley?

Originally posted by dakila
    Hmmm.

Aside from G-Force, you could also try asking Benjie (Babae siya) of Joven's Bikeshop in Marikina. She's an official Oakley dealer and I'm sure she knows all the models, even the old ones.

Hope this helps!

bro, san *** Joven's Bikeshop?

Hi, i have kolohe andino garage rock and it has box,pouch and warranty card, i bought it in e.bay. and i am still bothered, do i have to look for made in USA logo on the sunnies itself? help guys. thanks big time..

san ba makakabili ng original nito **? what shops?