PEx Highlights

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 7

With wins over UST and DLSU, the past week in UAAP can be summed up in three letters: FEU. Check out this week's power rankings here!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Tamaraws Claim Top Seed

Mike Tolomia's late-game heroics helped FEU get sole possession of the number 1 seed, after a 74-70 victory over La Salle.

read more

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

PHOTOS: Daquis Bags V-League MVP Plum

Wonder who won the other awards? Check out the Shakey's V-League Awarding gallery here!

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter!

Catch our latest updates on Twitter! Follow us, @pinoyexchange

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Vince Hizon Proposal.

Did you guys see the proposal?!!!???

That was such a sweet thing to do...wow!

Yes, kaya lang mas gusto ko si Toni Leviste para kay Hizon *is actually jealous of Shaan* (hehe) .... Oh well.... Ba't nga ba sila nag-break?

Sweet ba yun?

I think it's pathetic

Parang maarte yung Patricia Bermudez. Pero bagay sila kesa ni Toni Leviste.

Ba't nag-break sina Vince at Toni?

Palagay ko mas love ni Toni ang mga horses nya kesa kay Vince.

Smile

Saan makikita yung proposal?

sorry ha, pero ano ba ang nangyari doon at kelan siya nagpropose? kuwento naman uli diyan o. paran di ko naabutan iyon.

Originally posted by don_simoun
    sorry ha, pero ano ba ang nangyari doon at kelan siya nagpropose? kuwento naman uli diyan o. paran di ko naabutan iyon.
    Actually hindi ko rin napanood. Nangyari yun ng half-time break ng first game kahapon. Napanood ko lang yung footage sa second game. Yun, nag-propose si Vince after while Patricia was reporting for the game, with matching flowers and the song "Dilemma", which, Shaan says is their song. And she said Yes.

Napanuod ko lang yung umiiyak na si Patricia... too bad hindi ko nakita yung whole thing

lol... halftime ng 1st game... i think patricia was doing her halftime reposrt when vince came out.. with flowers and i guess the ring..

sweet... ehehehhe... kaya lang i don't hink it was a wise move.. what if she wants to turn him down? or she wants to think about it? mahirap diba? kasi ang rameng tao... mapapahiya naman si Vince diba? eehehheh.. la lang... pero i hafta agree.. it was sweet....

panda is going to eat you color_s_Kaboink's Avatar
    saw it .....and ang cute tignan parang movie....

galing ginawa ni vince ah .... romantic dating talaga

saw it on the news earlier; 'di kaya napilitan lang yung babae? joke lang!

i think it was really sweet! and maybe what made it more romantic was the fact na vince risked being humiliated in public but he did it anyway.

and besides, who'd be crazy enough to turn down vince hizon? with his looks and sweetness...

Actually, the pessimist in me thinks napilitan lang nga si Patricia 'coz she was asked several times if Mr Hizon "was kidding"

Was it sweet? Kung hindi si Patricia Bermudez, baka ma-sweet-an pako sa nangyari. I just don't like her as a reporter. But hey, congrats na rin (for what it's worth).

Was it sweet? Kung hindi si Patricia Bermudez, baka ma-sweet-an pako sa nangyari. I just don't like her as a reporter.
    amen!

Smile

Patricia brought the tape of halftime when went to the pad of TJ the other day.

That was a really HUGE STONE! I guess it was the price of a small car. I especially liked the part when TJ and Vitto cried. Hehehe.

Catch the NEW "In The Zone" on Mondays 8-10 over DZSR Sportsradio 918 khz.

16. Advertisement

Smile

Funny kuwento lang.

Last year, I was in Busan for the Asian Games and one night I was invited to have dinner at the Westin Chosun with a few other Pinoys. When we got there I saw Patricia Bermudez, who was part of the NBN 4 broadcast team, with a guy who looked very familiar, chatting at the lobby. I couldn't remember who the guy was at that time.

A few minutes lang after ordering our meals we saw Toni Leviste and she told us that she and Mikee Cojuangco were just walking down the beach (it was a beachfront hotel). Only upon seeing Toni did I realize that the guy with Patricia at the lobby was actually Vince Hizon! I did not recognize Vince since balbas sarado siya!

Most likely Toni bumped into Vince and Patricia since wala pa sigurong 5 minutes ang pagitan when I saw the three. Ano ka yang nangyari? Wasn't it awkward for the three of them.

tsk.. strategic move.. haha.. vince is in dire need of it! haha

seriously-- 1st thought--> sweet.. 2nd thought--> wise move.. career boost and girl cant really say no since it was before the whole araneta crowd.. tsk..

sayang si vince-- i used to adore him.. he's better off with toni.. parang i dont like patricia for him.. but what the heck-- i couldnt care less!

My friend and I talked about this one. Ang sweet, grabe!

And to think whenever we see him around campus before, nag-wi-whiplash mga ulo namin! (whiplash a.k.a. headturn)

Gwapo niya! Nice booodddyyy pa!

edsa dos palpak
    Originally posted by honeymae
    Ba't nag-break sina Vince at Toni?

Palagay ko mas love ni Toni ang mga horses nya kesa kay Vince. [/B]
    mas malaki kasi yun sa horse kesa yun kay Vince

there were rumors that he had a relationship with dodot jaworski in the past, were those true?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast