PEx Highlights

Tolomia: FEU Needs to Work on Defense

Mike Tolomia says his squad still needs to improve their defense if they want to contend this season.

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Trophy Wife

Trophy Wife is not your run-of-the-mil film about infidelity.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Clobbers Adamson

The NU Bulldogs win a laugher against the Adamson Soaring Falcons, 62-25, the lowest scoring output in recent memory.

read more

PHOTOS: Army Survives Ateneo Scare

Army wins against Ateneo despite blowing off a two-set lead, 25-22, 25-13, 28-30, 20-25, 16-14.

read more

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking

Oi! msarap nga ang churros sa Dulcinea! my mlapit kze n Dulcinea s men *** plagi akong nkakakain. Msarap din ang cream puffs nila-di msyadong mtamis....yumyum....gutom ako!!!!

Wink

super sarap ng churros talaga sa dulcinea! nothing beats it..well unless u go to spain!

Talking

Masarap nga ang churros nila sa Dulcinea Kaya lang sobrang oily minsan

the queen bee

Thumbs up

i grew up with dulcinea churros!!!
    i remember when my mom was still working in makati..she would bring me to the dulcinea near rizal theatre...haay memories of childhood (in poveda..BWAHAH LOL JK vedans!!)
    now that we live just a few blocks away from a dulcinea, my mom and i would bond over churros merienda but Zen is right, it gets too oily sometimes..pero still so good

Talking

The question should have been rephrased to "Is there someone who actually hates the churros in Dulcinea?!?"

I love it. I usually order one churros plus an extra cup of chocolate. Yup, it's really oily, but it's heavenly anyway.

Old school smackdown layer The Rock's Avatar

Thumbs up

Yeah, it's practically a national delicacy already. Everyone knows that if you're going to Dulcinea, if you're not gonna order one of their paellas, you MUST ALWAYS ORDER THEIR CHURROS!!! Ginutom tuloy ako!

house p0tato

Question

Hehe I haven't eaten pa at Dulcinea's. Hmm...is it really that good? Yung churros ba nila yung kind na may stuffing sa loob? Kasi yun yung masarap! yum..now i'm hungry for churros

Arrow

Jennifer: There's no filling inside the churros. It's purely fried batter, which you dip in this hot, thick, gooey, sweet demi-tasse of Spanish chocolate.

the queen bee

Cool

Jennifer-i think the churros ur talking about is the Mexican churros which they sell in the states. The one in Dulcinea is the Castillian kind where it's deep fried rings of batter with little identations dipped in hot chocolate its really good! it like the ones at dulcinea than the ones they sell up here in the states

Talking

I just had churros from dulcinea this morning for breakfast! Yep yep! Sarap!!!

i love the 70s

Talking

churros, dulcinea= yummy!!!
    i love it!

Thumbs up

Yep, love it too!

Talking

Count me in! SUPER LOVE ko lang talaga din yon! (shucks! nagcrave tuloy ako!)

house p0tato

Talking

tr|n|ty, I'll take your word on it, about the Mexican churros bit. I don't know what they're called (pero syempre churros pa rin yun) but my dad shipped out lots of 'em (at that time he was there kasi) so we had about a couple of months of those kind of churros...yung may stuffing sa loob na iba iba...

hmm, i better go and check out dulcinea's... tapos i'll come back here when i've stuffed myself...

thanks doc Ira

16. Advertisement

house p0tato

Talking

doc ira, sure ba...ako nga ba kausap nyo po? hehehe...pa-consult?!

Talking

Ako rin ... mahal ko rin yung churros ng Dulcinea ... *craves*

devious doll face

Talking

cream puff din nila sawap!!!!! http://www.pinoyexchange.com/yummy.gif

Talking

Hayyyyy nako!
    its to die for!!!!!!

Thumbs down

Doc Ira, I am one who does not like the churros of Dulcinea. I had them yesterday. The churros were crispy, yes, but disgustingly oily. The oil coated my fingers and left an aftertaste that the chocolate couldn't take away. I wasn't pleased that much; by the third churros, I was umay already.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast