PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

PHOTOS: Aces Demolish Bolts

Alaska went on a demolition job against Meralco, defeating the Bolts by an embarrassing 41-point deficit, 105-64.

read more

FEATURE: Expectations for Gilas 3.0

With Chot Reyes out of the picture and the Gilas program 'under review', JPM ponders on the possibilities that may happen in the new Gilas.

read more

PHOTOS: Purefoods Back to Winning Ways

Mark Barroca starred in a furious 2nd half comeback win against the GlobalPort, scoring 25 points for Purefoods.

read more

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post mga artistang nahuling nakikipag-sex.....

may nahuli na ba kayo or you've heard of any artista na nahuling nakikipag-sex? *** i heard is sina rico(rip) and claudine. they were caught doing it sa dressing room daw, totoo kaya 'to?

Banned by Admin

may kilala ako. former cager ng la salle and isang starlet na married na ngayon. where? sa men's locker room. naughty!

es listo!!

this is a juicy topic. sana naman you could post their names para mas exciting! hehehehhehe

Cool

I saw this x-rated movie of pamela anderson and tommy lee, they are not made for public viewing because this was stolen in their house. they are celebrities right?

Originally posted by MOKOJIN
    I saw this x-rated movie of pamela anderson and tommy lee, they are not made for public viewing because this was stolen in their house. they are celebrities right?
    my goodness! luma na kaya yan

feel mo ba?

Post Re: mga artistang nahuling nakikipag-sex.....

Originally posted by TuTtUtsky
    may nahuli na ba kayo or you've heard of any artista na nahuling nakikipag-sex? *** i heard is sina rico(rip) and claudine. they were caught doing it sa dressing room daw, totoo kaya 'to?

tutuo ba ito?
    if this is true or not, could you even just respect rico. wag mo nang bastusin ang pangalan nya! tutal wala na naman siya.

Originally posted by 4ever_heaven
    tutuo ba ito?
    if this is true or not, could you even just respect rico. wag mo nang bastusin ang pangalan nya! tutal wala na naman siya.
    nakakabastos ba?... just asking..

Post !#$%

honga. di **** binabastos.. tinatanong lang eh..

kapag ba sinasabing babaero si jose rizal, nakakabastos din ba yon? patay na rin si rizal a..

si Dino Aldeguer yta *** nahuli saka si Michelle Teves...

Si Raymart at si Claudine, may nakakita rin ba sa kanila?

Originally posted by TuTtUtsky
    *** i heard is sina rico(rip) and claudine. they were caught doing it sa dressing room daw, totoo kaya 'to?
    And they also did it in the hospital room. One of them was confined, (I forgot who was the one confined), the other visited to confort the sick person (and apparently did more than comfort the sick person ). One of the nurses walked in the check on the patient and caught them...

And besides we talk about the sexcapades of deceased kings, queens, writers, poets, generals and old movie stars without tainting the memory of these people, so why should it be any different if we discuss about Rico Yan? Just lighten up a little...

question ko lang, TOTOO BA 'TO about rico and claudine doing it sa hospital? grabeh naman!!!! hahahaha

si ogie alcasid saka isang kasamahan niya sa bubble gang, nahuli (daw) making out sa van ni ogie. di binanggit kung sino yung girl, pero obvious na me ginagawa kasi (daw) yumuyugyog ang van. matinik talaga itong si ogie, small but terrible!

Cool

Originally posted by roadrunner0501
    si ogie alcasid saka isang kasamahan niya sa bubble gang, nahuli (daw) making out sa van ni ogie. di binanggit kung sino yung girl, pero obvious na me ginagawa kasi (daw) yumuyugyog ang van. matinik talaga itong si ogie, small but terrible!

he's really the man, i know the girl she just recently got irked by some comment of another actress about her. actually nobody wants to believe about the incident because the girl is actually rumored with another married guy.

MOKOJIN rules pm m whoever guess it right

mojokin: sabihin mo na *** kng sino yng pangalan

Si Ara Mina yata *** girl na tinutukoy ni MOJOKIN...

Cool

Originally posted by joekristoffer
    Si Ara Mina yata *** girl na tinutukoy ni MOJOKIN...
    its MOKOJIN not mojokin

yeah its her. but im not going into details

ooops sowi... MOKOJIN pala...

hmmmm ic.... si Ara Mina....

i got this from the old-timers of DLSU . . . there was this showbiz couple who were both members of "Thats Entertainment" that time . . . they were caught having sex inside the guy's vehicle in a parking lot near the school . . . they were suspended daw as a result !!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast