PEx Highlights

10 Things to Watch Out for in UAAP Volleyball

We list down 10 things to look forward to this season from the Miefer Fever to EJ Laure and Jaja Santiago's crucial role for their respective teams!

read more

REVIEW: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

It feels forced and stretched. But hey, it's still Mockingjay. Check out our full review here!

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: PBA's Best Buddies

We take a look at twelve couples who have formed relationships like real life brothers. Meet our BasketBros!

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

Come one, come all! Voting for The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards has officially begun. Click here to cast a vote!

read more

PHOTOS: UST Sweeps UE in Season Opener

The UST Tigresses had no problems to start off their season as they swept the UE Lady Warriors in 3 sets, 25-11, 25-12, 25-14.

read more

PHOTOS: Defending Champs Ateneo KOs NU

The Ateneo Lady Eagles successfully opened their campaign with a three-set victory over the NU Lady Bulldogs, 25-21, 25-18, 25-15.

read more

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47
  1. #1

    Question Is it true na abnormal ang mga anak ni kris at pops?

    pinagaawayan kasi namin ito ng friend ko. may info ba kayo?

  2. #2
    Luv ko na si 3210!
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Metro_Manila

    Post

    yup it's true he's autistic. kaya lang mas mataas ang level kasi nakapag-aral sa school for autistic talaga

  3. #3

    Post

    no, he is not autistic, he has ADHD. the full meaning of the word escapes me at the moment...

    anyway, ADHD is a learning disorder. in lay man's term, masyado syang active kaya hindi makapagconcentrate or makafocus sa studies or kung ano mang ginagawa nya

  4. #4

    Post

    Are you speaking for both kris and pops here or only one of them?

  5. #5

    Post

    Kris' son Josh has ADHD. That's Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.

    I don't think Pops' children are "abnormal". The two boys jammed with Martin during one of his Onstage concerts, and that hardly counts as abnormal behavior.

  6. #6

    Post

    http://www.mousescripts.com/clipart/images725/Characters/Mickey_Mouse/mickey08a.gif I'm not sure if it is true on Josh's case,na kaya raw nagkaganon eh because of Kris's emotional problem(re:about her familand Philip) during those time na pinag-bubuntis nya ito,

  7. #7

    Post

    i think ADHD is attention deficit hyperactive disorder. sa madaling salita, monggoloid or autistic or "abnormal" pero nde yata politically correct yung abnormal. pero, whatever, basta mayaman at sosyal you call it ADHD. pag jologs naman ***** or autistic or monggoloid. i think its the same coconut mas maganda lang kasi pakinggan ADHD, parang di ordinaryong condition (special case ba). i saw, pop's kids too doon sa concert. the older 1 looks fine, he played the guitar. yung isa, yung kumanta mukhang may diperensya nga. mukha lang naman but he seems normal din, meron namang mga tao talagang mukhang ***** pero ok naman talaga.

  8. #8

    Post

    Originally posted by pexman95
    i think ADHD is attention deficit hyperactive disorder. sa madaling salita, monggoloid or autistic or "abnormal" pero nde yata politically correct yung abnormal. pero, whatever, basta mayaman at sosyal you call it ADHD. pag jologs naman ***** or autistic or monggoloid. i think its the same coconut mas maganda lang kasi pakinggan ADHD, parang di ordinaryong condition (special case ba). i saw, pop's kids too doon sa concert. the older 1 looks fine, he played the guitar. yung isa, yung kumanta mukhang may diperensya nga. mukha lang naman but he seems normal din, meron namang mga tao talagang mukhang ***** pero ok naman talaga.
    First of all, ADHD is NEITHER Autism nor Down's Syndrome.

    ADHD is generally considered to be a neurobiological disorder and is characterized by the inability to sustain focused attention, impulsivity and hyperactivity. People with ADHD are either loud, always on the go, and engages in dangerous behavior - hence the term hyperactive - or are quiet daydreamers who either can't work alone, doesn't finish tasks, and are often lost in their own thoughts.

    Autism is also neurological disorder and people with autism have difficulties in verbal and non-verbal communication, social interactions, and leisure or play activities. The disorder makes it hard for them to communicate with others and relate to the outside world that's why people with autism are often said to be living in their own world.

    What seperates Down's Syndrome from both ADHD and Autism is that Down's Syndrome is a chromosomal abnormality that is diagnosed after birth as a result of the baby's appearance with the neurological disorder a "side-effect" of this abnormality.

    Please get your facts straight before you talk about a sensitive subject such as this.

    http://www.uniquehardware.co.uk/server-smilies/contrib/xerx/smileydavid.gif

  9. #9

    Post

    e bakit ganun ang itsura ng mga anak ni pops?

  10. #10

    Post

    Nagagamot ba yang ADHD? Di ba hirap magsalita si Josh epekto ba yun ng pagkakaroon niya ng ADHD o iba ang sakit niya? Kawawa din siya ano malaki na siya pero kung magsalita parang 2 years old.

  11. #11

    Post

    Triple Threat: oo nga, parang malalaki yug mga ulo ng anak ni pops.

  12. #12
    Professional Dimwit bronze_freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Grayskull

    Post

    Originally posted by Bea_
    Triple Threat: oo nga, parang malalaki yug mga ulo ng anak ni pops.
    baka may pinagmanahan......malaki rin ata ulo ni Martin...ang tanong.......anong ulo? ay bashtush.....

    joke lang po......

  13. #13

    Post

    di ba nong 2 or 3 months pa lang si joshua,nagkaroon na siya ng major operation.at sa us pa pinaopera nila kris at philip. abnormal daw kasi ang pag-ihi ni joshua.baka isa yun sa epekto.non ngang birthday ni kris,bumati si joshua, parang mongoloid (no offense meant,ha). sabi special child daw ang term na ginagamit ni kris at tita cory kay joshua.

  14. #14

    Post

    Originally posted by hat_tr1ck


    First of all, ADHD is NEITHER Autism nor Down's Syndrome.

    ADHD is generally considered to be a neurobiological disorder and is characterized by the inability to sustain focused attention, impulsivity and hyperactivity. People with ADHD are either loud, always on the go, and engages in dangerous behavior - hence the term hyperactive - or are quiet daydreamers who either can't work alone, doesn't finish tasks, and are often lost in their own thoughts.

    Autism is also neurological disorder and people with autism have difficulties in verbal and non-verbal communication, social interactions, and leisure or play activities. The disorder makes it hard for them to communicate with others and relate to the outside world that's why people with autism are often said to be living in their own world.

    What seperates Down's Syndrome from both ADHD and Autism is that Down's Syndrome is a chromosomal abnormality that is diagnosed after birth as a result of the baby's appearance with the neurological disorder a "side-effect" of this abnormality.

    Please get your facts straight before you talk about a sensitive subject such as this.

    http://www.uniquehardware.co.uk/server-smilies/contrib/xerx/smileydavid.gif
    sensitive subject nga coz you went as far as going technical on this. of course i know how different adhd is from autism and other "abnormalities". what i was just saying is that only those of the higher social status could afford to have their abnormal kids diagnosed as to what specific disorder their child is suffering from. and as i mentioned, to the common man, the masa, the jologs - adhd, autismn, down's, and what have you - are all 1 and the same, *****.

    its just like how the "galis" of the poor becomes "allergy" to the rich.

  15. #15

    Post

    ADHD? The acronym for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder . It does not matter mahirap o mayaman, it's not comparable to something like autism or down syndrome. It's just super hyper activity. A lot of us do not know we even have it. My dad discovered that he had this condition very late in his life. Alam mo ba kung ano ang ADHD? Ibig sabihin non' the person with the condition has a hard time on focusing because they tend to be more loud nga, they tend to move from one place to another. Usually we only see these symptons as simply "magulo" yun tao or something. My cousin has it and he takes medication but when he turned thirteen he stopped taking the med. ADHD IS very common, minsan hindi natin alam na ang bata nga ay may ADHD na! It's not something deemed "*****" really since it's really something you see everyday.

    What are the symptoms?

    -Fails to give close attention to details or makes careless mistakes
    -Has difficulty sustaining attention
    -Does not seem to listen when spoken to directly
    -Does not follow through on instructions
    -Has difficulty organizing tasks and activities
    -Reluctant to engage in tasks that require sustained mental effort
    -Often loses things e.g. toys, assignments, books, pencils
    -Easily distracted by extraneous stimuli
    -Is often forgetful
    -Can't stay in one place
    -Always on the go
    -Impatient in conversation

    All of which are pretty "normal" actions for a kid. Sa US they give them medical attention like Ritalin kind of tranquilizer to sort of "calm" you down. I don't necesarilly agree with that for some reason though. Although ADHD is more of a concern for children kasi nga hindi sila maka-cope socially and academically.

    It is proven that diet can help to improve the kid's condition when it comes to ADHD.

    It's pretty complicated kasi ngayon lang talaga siya na bigyan ng focus as a disorder. Pero in my opinion I think it's over diagnosed and overtreated. 2 out of 5 fifth graders sa US has the "disorder". At saka drug theraphy? Like Ritalin...how do we know the long term effects of that? It's still a drug.

    I'm blabbing does Kris' kid take medication?

  16. #16

    Post

    Originally posted by Ophelia_Kills
    ADHD? The acronym for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder . It does not matter mahirap o mayaman, it's not comparable to something like autism or down syndrome. It's just super hyper activity. A lot of us do not know we even have it. My dad discovered that he had this condition very late in his life. Alam mo ba kung ano ang ADHD? Ibig sabihin non' the person with the condition has a hard time on focusing because they tend to be more loud nga, they tend to move from one place to another. Usually we only see these symptons as simply "magulo" yun tao or something. My cousin has it and he takes medication but when he turned thirteen he stopped taking the med. ADHD IS very common, minsan hindi natin alam na ang bata nga ay may ADHD na! It's not something deemed "*****" really since it's really something you see everyday.
    based on what you wrote ADHD doesnt seem so abnormal nga. and i just realized baka may adhd din pala ako! hehe.

    but from what i've read and heard abt kris's kid, he is definitely not adhd (again, based on your definition). maybe the doctors just gave her an ADHD diagnosis for for the child para naman di magmukhang kawawa and of course she would have something "better sounding" to tell her socialite and showbiz friends.

    how similar are the behaviors of kris's joshua to your dad and your cousin? di ba pareho mga "disorders" nila?

    hindi naman symptom ng adhd ang mahina ang pag iisip di ba? yung anak ni kris medyo mahina yata, so does that mean yung sakit ng bata is more than adhd?

  17. #17

    Post

    but from what i've read and heard abt kris's kid, he is definitely not adhd (again, based on your definition). ......
    Hearsay can never be definite.

  18. #18

    Post

    what does being rich or being poor have to do w/ the disease. when i see joshua on tv, he really looks like he's too hyper. IT sure looks like ADHD.

    maybe the doctors just gave her an ADHD diagnosis for for the child para naman di magmukhang kawawa and of course she would have something "better sounding" to tell her socialite and showbiz friends.
    why would the doctor makeup some excuse para lang matawag na hindi kawawa yung bata? you mean.. lie about the diagnosis? that would be against the law, wouldnt it. i don't get what ms/mr pexman is trying to say here.

  19. #19

    Post

    diba may sinulat na article si Kris dati na bigla na lang umiyak si josh ng nasa loob sila ng isang plane bago lumipad. iyak daw ng iyak si josh, hindi malaman ni kris kung bakit, kesyo hindi naman daw ganun yun dati pag sumasakay ng airplane.

  20. #20

    Post

    i really think joshua has more than adhd. baka mentally retarded? what do you think? kwento niyo mga write ups na nabasa niyo so we can judge kung simpleng adhd (which i think i also have, hehe) lang or kung autistic or retardate siya.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement

Hot Topics

LOCAL AND FOREIGN ISSUES:

PExers remember the victims and the families involved in the Maguindanao massacre

PExers remember the victims and the families involved in the Maguindanao massacre

read more
UAAP:

UST, Ateneo open Season 77 campaign with victories over UE and NU

UST, Ateneo open Season 77 campaign with victories over UE and NU

read more
SPORTS:

Manny Pacquiao scores six knockdowns in victory over Chris Algieri

Manny Pacquiao scores six knockdowns in victory over Chris Algieri

read more
PBA:

Alaska reclaims top seed in 87-84 victory versus GlobalPort

Alaska reclaims top seed in 87-84 victory versus GlobalPort

read more
NMFtv:

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

read more
TV:

Join the discussion thread of The Voice PH!

Join the discussion thread of The Voice PH!

read more
COMMUNITY:

Come one, come all! Voting for The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards has officially begun!

Come one, come all! Voting for The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards has officially begun!

read more