hamster or guinea pig? - Page 2 | Pets and Animals | PinoyExchange

X

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Originally posted by rage_within
    Bio-Research claims that hamsters (especially male hamsters) cuold be taught to respond by calling it's name... same as a dog does.

anyone here had tried doing it to your hamster?

just curious.
    i tried doing that one with my hamster. we named him "sharky" although it seems as if he responds more with the other name we gave him.

question. is it okay for a guinea pig to stay outside of his cage? i mean, is it okay if i leave him on the floor for an hour or so?

Originally posted by frenchkisser
    question. is it okay for a guinea pig to stay outside of his cage? i mean, is it okay if i leave him on the floor for an hour or so?
    of course! it's okay for them. may nakita nga ako sa neighbor namin, gumawa sila ng parang dome na cage sa yard then they let their guinea pigs roam around sa bermuda grass nila.

Demon Hunter

Originally posted by LadyMarmalade
    wow cute naman!
    how much were they?
    do guinea pigs grow bigger than that size still?
    namatay na shouldn't have left him sa soil, bad for the pigs pala yon. may mga mites eh. baka get ako ulit some other time.

Is anyone here are breeder of guinea pigs... If ever there is... Would you mind sharing some tips as to how to effectively and efficiently breed them... I have three pigs right now, 1 guy and 2 females.... I keep them in 1 cage and feed them with P5 worth of kangkong daily... I would greatly appreciate any tips on how to effectively breed them...
    Thanks

Demon Hunter

hi breeder,

in case you produce a few pigs please let me know, interested to buy just give me good price

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac151/daiske2010/5.jpg

GP bsta malaki cage..

kahit talahib or damo.
    basta malinis..
    repolyo carrots kangkong
    busog n *** dun

Hello! May hamster din ako 1 female. Actually 2 sila namatay yung isa dahil nagkasakit.
    Paano nyo alagaan hamster niyo ng matagalan? as in aabot ng 1 year. Kasi ako super dami ko na namatay na hamster, 15 na ata sila namatay. Ang cute kasi kaya palagi me bumibili, nakakamiss pag wala sila..

Hamsters lives last 1 year least...

I used to care for some years ago... Low maintenance Creatures...

Nabuhay yung boys ng mga 1 year... Yung girl namamatay sa panganganak... Yung isang girl ate all of her babies and dies a while later...

ako may hamster. nakuha ko lang last month. low maintenance pero needs much attention. amy mga diet and everything.dapat malinis palagi..pero ok naman at leasthindi bore pag tingnan ang hamster..tulog sa umaga gising sa gabi..hamster ka na lang kaya...

btw: pls put up a hamster thread para sa may mga hamster..di nag work ang thread k oeh./.tnx!

I have a question sa mga nag-aalaga ng guinea hamster:
    Are you still afraid of rats (dagang bahay)? i mean magka-pamilya sila as they look kinda alike.
    We have mice kasi sa house and I think they're harmless (hopefully) but we resort to different measures to get rid of them because they look scary. I'm thinking of buying a hamster para ma-intimidate yung black mice coz they'll realize how ugly they look compared to the hamster and run away hehe
    Secondly, are hamsters also carriers of leptospirosis? Do cats go after them too? There are wild cats in our neighborhood who kill and eat birds and rats.

wow new thread..il go for piggies..

Quote Originally Posted by deeperdigger View Post
    I have a question sa mga nag-aalaga ng guinea hamster:
    Are you still afraid of rats (dagang bahay)? i mean magka-pamilya sila as they look kinda alike.
    We have mice kasi sa house and I think they're harmless (hopefully) but we resort to different measures to get rid of them because they look scary. I'm thinking of buying a hamster para ma-intimidate yung black mice coz they'll realize how ugly they look compared to the hamster and run away hehe
    Secondly, are hamsters also carriers of leptospirosis? Do cats go after them too? There are wild cats in our neighborhood who kill and eat birds and rats.
    hamster and rats are of the same family.pareho silang rodents. pero ang mga hamsters, hygienic sila, they spend most of their time cleaning theirselves and naliligo sila. kung may cage ang hamster nyo at least may security form intruders like cats and other rats, better get rid of rats baka mahawa sa leptospirosis. and feed your hamsters organic feeds like veggies and seeds para malinis ang poop..

Parehas kasing sensitive alagaan ang hamster at guinea pig. pero para saakin sa guinea pig ako. nakapag alaga na ako ng hamster mga 4 na hamster na namamatay sakin e. kapag guinea pig naman gusto kong itry. (sana wag mamatay)

i heard these are cannibals. they eat they new born.

Kakabili ko lang ng 2 guinea pig, i have hamster before, mas gusto ko itong guinea pig, kesa sa hamster parang mas tamer, saka hindi kasing panghi nung dati sa hamster ko. You can read more about them here Guinea Pig Breeds How To Take Care Of A Guinea Pig (FACTS AND INFORMATION)

guinea pig, they are so cute and sound fun

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2