PEx Highlights

Show Me Your Nahulog na Teeths!

Chelsey takes over hosting duties for this week's episode! She and her guest talk about the big fall from the recently held Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

PHOTOS: Belo Plays the Hero for FEU

Mac Belo nailed a game-winning three-pointer at the buzzer, sending the FEU Tamaraws to the UAAP Finals with a 67-64 win over the DLSU Green Archers.

read more

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

REVIEW: Annabelle

Annabelle is a fun, scary screamfest for the barkada.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Eliminates Ateneo from Final Four

The NU Bulldogs have successfully booked a trip to the UAAP Finals, their first one since 1970, via a 65-63 victory over the Ateneo Blue Eagles.

read more

RPG: 2014 PEx School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

read more

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast
    I'm coming home to the Philippines on January of 2000, i have tons of cousins that i need to buy pasalubong for, but i don't have the faintest idea of what to bring them. Got any suggestions?

If there was anything ("thing" lang okey.. walang blonde and blue eyes please) that you can get here sa states that you can't get there sa Pinas, what would it be?

NOTE: This is just a posting okey, i am not santa claus so don't come hunting for me come Christmas time and asking for your pasalubong! hehehe

hmmm... you can never really go wrong with chocolates. you can also buy them perfumes or colognes, small things that are expensive here but inexpensive there. clothes also make great pasalubongs.

the queen bee
    hmmm whenever i go home from the states, i always stock up with those Bath and Body works cologne which go for 8 bucks a pop..they're cheap but ur girl cousins will just love them. and go to the ralph lauren outlet stores....they will love you if you buy them crap from there. and See's candies if ur in the west coast are always great!!

ChiQui- please specify kung anong brand names (clothes and colognes) ang uso diyan.. thanks.

nanay ni adam
    jepoy,

i think walang old navy sa philippines except for a few items in stores and i think there is one in subic. hey, they've got a lot of nice stuff, like t-shirts for just $4.99 each instead of the regular $10.50 price. also, jeans are on sale too, like instead of $25-40, they're just for $12.99. gosh, i spent all the money i earned for 3 months in one day . GRABE!!! also, where d'you live ba? go to an outlet and find a lot of stuff there. happy shopping!

For girls, hit talaga mga colognes and perfumes. They're very expensive here kasi. Try Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works. I think the new Polo perfume for women "Romance" is good. And also "Happy" - I think it's from Estee Lauder.

For girls, you can't go wrong with shirts. Yun nga lang, you should know your cousins' sizes. Gap and Banana Republic shirts are good and cheap there - this will be good for your budget.

For food, syempre chocolates. Try buying fruit roll ups, they're not very common here, but they're yummy!

Hope I was able to help!
    =)

Caramba and trinity- thanks for the tips, mukhang mapapabili ako ng bath and body, ngayon kailangan ko na lang ay lakas ng loob na pumasok sa Victoria's Secret store ng mag-isa =)

seven- Old Navy sounds do-able, thanks for the suggestion. I'm from San Jose, Cali nga pala... there are lots of outlets around here, i just wanted to know if there was a specific brand na uso sa Phils, pero i think you guys have answered that for me. Tenk Yu =)

Keep the suggestions coming...

the queen bee
    if ur from san jose..go to gilroy dude...go to esprit..lotsa cheap places there.
    and happy is by clinique and i don't suggest buying name brand perfumes in the big department stores (e.g nordstrom or neiman marcus)...it's alot cheaper in duty free shops.....trust me..i go back and forth from the states to manila every 4 months....i know what it feels like going around for pasalubong. and my friends are prety funky, they love urban outfitters..there are small trinkets there you can give ur friends and cousins

nanay ni adam
    where in san jose? when r u coming home?

TRINITY and SEVEN, are you guys from around here? I live in south San Jo, around Beryessa. I'm hoping that i'll be home around January, medyo hindi pa 100%, pero if that doesn't work out then i'm definitely coming December of 2000. I would go to Gilroy pero their prices aren't all that cheap na rin eh, it's almost the same as the Mall prices, but thanks for the tip either way. I'll make sure to remember your advice about duty free shopping =)

the queen bee
    nope...east coast in the house
    try going to barstow....it's kinda far... wait LA area na pala yun. The only places i go shopping in the Bay Area are haight-ashbury(for great vintage clothes), Stanford Mall(coz that's near my best friend's school...duh? *** school kaya yun?? ) and Gilroy well happy shopping ! too bad there's no place near the bay area that's tax free shopping..hehehe

the queen bee
    teka...great mall!! yun...my aunt lives near the goldilocks in San Jose..hehe basta..medyo malapit that big mall around there...medyo ok i guess....my mom loves that place..i personally don't...quite picky kasi with my clothes even valley fair is all right
    love the nordstrom over there..hehe

nanay ni adam
    nope. but my cousins are. i'll be home on the 20th of october this year. lapit na, 'no. hay salamat, uuwi na din ako sa wakas!

If i was ur cousin (too bad im not ) i'd definitely love you if u bring me victoria's secret and bath & body works, with loads of accessories.....

TRINITY- I live REAL close to the greatmall and goldilocks, baka naman kapitbahay ko ang auntie mo, what's her name? Next time your in the hood, lemme know, maybe we could hang out.. go shopping or something since kabisado mo na ang lahat ng mall dito hehehe.

SEVEN- Buti ka pa uuwi na, ako next year pa eh.. nong pangalan nga pala ng mga 'insan mo? Maybe i know 'em.

SH@E- you can be my cousin if you want =)

jepoy, magkano ang monthly subscription..

Para sa'yo SH@E libre =) Hope you have fun in the Phils.

nanay ni adam
    my cousins live in tehama avenue, near story avenue. i'm not so familiar of the place, sorry. they went to william overfelt school. they're the longboys: chris, kaven and lynn. wait, do you know the dangerous image dance group? they're really popular around san jose. my cousin chris used to be one of them.

SEVEN- Dunno too many peeps from Overfelt High, are they still in highschool now? Cos i graduated from Piedmont Hills H.S. 5 yrs. ago. Do they participate in any Filipino basketball leaugue here in San Jose? If they do, then i most likely have met them.. what's their last name?

nanay ni adam
    Longboy, nga yung last name nila. Si Lynn na lang yung nasa high school. You don't know Dangerous Image, they'ra a dance group na talagang popular sa San Jose. I remember my cousin Chris, he represented San Jose in a Spelling Bee in Washington D.C. when he was in high school, ata. They don't play mush basketball, football, volleyball and tennis ang sports nila. Bye.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast