PEx Highlights

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

Check out which loveteams dropped and which ones came out on top this week!

read more

PHOTOS: ADMU Edges DLSU

Kiefer Ravena played like a man possessed in the 4th quarter to lead the ADMU Blue Eagles past the DLSU Green Archers 97-86.

read more

PROMO: Guardians of the Galaxy

Get a chance to movie passes to the special PinoyExchange 15th Anniversary Block Screening of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!

read more

PHOTOS: Ferrer Leads UST Past FEU

Kevin Ferrer nailed crucial triples in the game's final minutes to help the UST Growling Tigers escape the FEU Tamaraws 69-67.

read more

What's Wrong With the Green Archers?

After being penned the favorites of UAAP Season 77, the DLSU Green Archers are off to a slow opening in the season, now at 0-2.

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Repulses NU

The PLDT Turbo Boosters pulled away with a tough 25-16, 25-23, 24-26, 25-19 victory over the gritty NU Lady Bulldogs.

read more

Question zenith grow & height increasers

anybody heard about zenith grow or any brands that claim to increase height? do they really work? know of anyone who tried them? please share some info.

Thumbs down

i tried "over the top" from metro tv, same company that distributes zenith grow... well, the package is composed of 30 individually packed strips (for an month's use) which you will stick on some parts of your body. it smells like herbs which is goin to be your scent for the rest of the day, unless you put on perfume or cologne. i find it too expensive coz they said that you have to follow the 3 month program and each package costs P3000. i got impatient with it, and i was able to use it for just a month... of course, i didn't get any taller

Question

but isn't there any side effects? didn't u feel anything like dizziness, muscle strains or any weird stuff? btw, how tall are u & what's ur age?

ninenegosyo lang kayo ng metro tv...if u are between 10-22 years old mag Cherifer na lang kayo,wala pang side effects.results will come out in a span of 6 months.

kung effective talaga na pampatangkad 'to... don't you think na super talk of the world na siya? i don't think products like these really work...

Lightbulb

oo nga noh! u got a strong point, avonlea! thanks!

Originally posted by tin28
    ninenegosyo lang kayo ng metro tv...if u are between 10-22 years old mag Cherifer na lang kayo,wala pang side effects.results will come out in a span of 6 months.
    what's Cherifer and where can u get them?

Theres a cheaper and wiser alternative to these growth stuff. It's called Platform Shoes orGenerously Heeled shoes/Sandals

You can also try going for vertical stripes and avoiding contrasting coloured tops and bottoms.

Originally posted by MingTsai

what's Cherifer and where can u get them?
    its a capsule. u can get them sa watsons or sa mercury.bsta sabihin mo yung PGM.

Question tin28

what's PGM naman? is that another name of this cherifer? btw, can we buy this even w/o prescription? how much naman kaya? so, 6months mo sya iinumin? *** ba, have u tried? may effect ba?

ewan ko ibig sabihin nung PGM...
    isang box would cost around 400 plus ata, 20 to 30 capsules ata.di naman 6 months, as long as you want.
    yup i tried it na, kaya lang di pa makita results kasi laging may skip sa inom eh.

Question

eh how old are u na ba? and what's ur height? no prescription talaga? once a day lang ba inom? bat hindi mo na tinuloy?

Originally posted by myfanwy
    eh how old are u na ba? and what's ur height? no prescription talaga? once a day lang ba inom? bat hindi mo na tinuloy?
    20 and still mukha pa akong 12 years old sa height ko, im just 4'11 ata, 5;0 kung may daya hehe...yeah ala prescription and once a day lang ang inom, tinutuloy ko pa pero there are days na i forget to drink it.

hello there! I'm a mom with 3 daughters, one is already 15 and the other 2 are in grade school. Actually Cherifer is a brandname of a multivitamin that enhances growth.
    My teen is taking Cherifer capsules and
    the kids are taking Cherifer syrup for
    months now. As for the result, they
    seem to grow faster. I learned about
    the product from other moms who had
    tried it with their kids with
    satisfying results.

lyan2000 & tin28: thanks for the info. maybe i should try it too!

tin28: try mo gawing regular then balitaan mo na rin ako if there's significant progress, ok?

oo nga 22loy ko na kaso just as i made a vow to drink regularly, i dont know where the hell it went again, kinidnap na naman ata ng kapatid ko ....

good luck, kids!

shoe junkie

tin28: shucks...same tayo! I think I need to take those Cherifer capsules too! I hope it works!!!!

Good luck to us! hee hee!