PEx Highlights

Show Me Your Nahulog na Teeths!

Chelsey takes over hosting duties for this week's episode! She and her guest talk about the big fall from the recently held Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

RPG: 2014 PEx School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

read more

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

PHOTOS: La Salle Extends Series vs FEU

Jeron Teng and the DLSU Green Archers had no problems defeating the FEU Tamaraws on Saturday, 94-73.

read more

An FEU-NU Matchup in the UAAP Finals?

Well, you guys were calling for an FEU-NU matchup and we wrote about it! Check out our article about a potential Tamaraws-Bulldogs matchup in the UAAP Finals.

read more

REVIEW: Annabelle

Annabelle is a fun, scary screamfest for the barkada.

read more

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    a chocolate thang
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Metro_Manila

    Talking adventures ng isang mamboboso at manyak...

    since we always see sa mga threads ang mga experiences ng mga nabobosohan o namanyak... why not hear their side of the story. at least we could get a perspective on what goes on in their pamboboso and maybe, we could learn a lesson or two.

    bare your souls...


  2. #2

    Post

    Pwede ba 'tong kuwento ko?

    Kasi nung 1 sem sa college meron kaming kapitbahay na exhibitionist. The guy lived alone at magkatapat yung apartment namin. Every 7 o' clock in the morning 'yun, he'd open the door of his apartment, maliban dun sa screen-door, then he'd walk around his living room butt naked! Hindi siya ganun ka-guwapo, pasado na, but his body was lean and his "essential parts" were... well, they were good to look at. So nakagawian na namin ng mga housemates ko na mag-breakfast sa pinto while watching him move around his house. And he didn't seem to mind. In fact, mukhang natutuwa pa siya.

    Why did we watch unashamedly? Well, it was a free show. Sino naman kami para tumanggi? Chaka nakaka-engganyo gumising nang maaga pag may morning class

  3. #3
    Banned by Admin
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Metro_Manila

    Post

    Originally posted by saywhat
    Pwede ba 'tong kuwento ko?

    Kasi nung 1 sem sa college meron kaming kapitbahay na exhibitionist. The guy lived alone at magkatapat yung apartment namin. Every 7 o' clock in the morning 'yun, he'd open the door of his apartment, maliban dun sa screen-door, then he'd walk around his living room butt naked! Hindi siya ganun ka-guwapo, pasado na, but his body was lean and his "essential parts" were... well, they were good to look at. So nakagawian na namin ng mga housemates ko na mag-breakfast sa pinto while watching him move around his house. And he didn't seem to mind. In fact, mukhang natutuwa pa siya.

    Why did we watch unashamedly? Well, it was a free show. Sino naman kami para tumanggi? Chaka nakaka-engganyo gumising nang maaga pag may morning class

    panood naman. sali ako. sige na.

  4. #4

    Post

    Originally posted by rains_delight
    panood naman. sali ako. sige na.
    Sayang. College pa 'ko nun eh. Kung naging kapitbahay lang kita nun... baka ikaw pinanood namin. Mga hayok kasi 'yung mga kasama ko sa bahay eh.

  5. #5
    Banned by Admin
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Metro_Manila

    Post

    Originally posted by saywhat


    Sayang. College pa 'ko nun eh. Kung naging kapitbahay lang kita nun... baka ikaw pinanood namin. Mga hayok kasi 'yung mga kasama ko sa bahay eh.
    tsk! tsk! sayang naman. Anyway? Ako panonoorin ninyo? duh! Bosohan daw ako, kung kilala lang ninyo ako.

  6. #6

    Post

    Originally posted by rains_delight

    tsk! tsk! sayang naman. Anyway? Ako panonoorin ninyo? duh! Bosohan daw ako, kung kilala lang ninyo ako.
    Bakit naman? Katawan pa rin 'yan... or as my former roommate used to say, "laman-loob din 'yan!"

  7. #7
    Banned by Admin
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Metro_Manila

    Post

    wag ako ano?! Halika, boso tayo.

    hello caramba

  8. #8
    a chocolate thang
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Metro_Manila

    Post

    pwede din ba ako sumama? teehee!!!! wala na bang ibang kwento dyan????

  9. #9
    Banned by Admin
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Metro_Manila

    Post

    Originally posted by melted_nips
    pwede din ba ako sumama? teehee!!!! wala na bang ibang kwento dyan????
    dali!!!!! halika at mag boso eb tayo.

    saan kaya ang maganda? ah alam ko na, sa sm megamall.

  10. #10

    Post

    Originally posted by saywhat
    Pwede ba 'tong kuwento ko?

    Kasi nung 1 sem sa college meron kaming kapitbahay na exhibitionist. The guy lived alone at magkatapat yung apartment namin. Every 7 o' clock in the morning 'yun, he'd open the door of his apartment, maliban dun sa screen-door, then he'd walk around his living room butt naked! Hindi siya ganun ka-guwapo, pasado na, but his body was lean and his "essential parts" were... well, they were good to look at. So nakagawian na namin ng mga housemates ko na mag-breakfast sa pinto while watching him move around his house. And he didn't seem to mind. In fact, mukhang natutuwa pa siya.

    Why did we watch unashamedly? Well, it was a free show. Sino naman kami para tumanggi? Chaka nakaka-engganyo gumising nang maaga pag may morning class
    aha! kayo pala ang madalas mamboso sa lolo ko ha!

  11. #11

    Post

    Originally posted by p.i.joe
    aha! kayo pala ang madalas mamboso sa lolo ko ha!
    Ang bata naman ng lolo mo. At makisig pa rin, in fairness.

  12. #12
    naughty good girl
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Pampanga

    Talking

    hmmm...

    during my highschool years... me & my ex bf... kinda naughty to make boso to our classmates & even our schoolmates...

    after our PE... going to take our shower na... I would let my bf in in our shower room... he'll hide at the back of our locker... and he can all see the naked girls going in & out of the shower room... ehehehe... and vice versa... he's gonna let me in sa shower room nila... and peek a boo!!! ehehehe...


  13. #13
    unleash the fury!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Metro_Manila

    Post

    bump


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hot Topics

RPG:

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

read more
PROMO:

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more
SHOWBIZ:

The Amazing Race Philippines reveals participating teams for upcoming season

The Amazing Race Philippines reveals participating teams for upcoming season

read more
ASIAN GAMES:

Join the 2014 Asian Games discussion thread!

Join the 2014 Asian Games discussion thread!

read more
UAAP:

La Salle extends series, blows out FEU, 94-73

La Salle extends series, blows out FEU, 94-73

read more
NMFtv:

#TBT: Alfonso, Nigel and Enrique talk about their first gaming memories. What about yours?

#TBT: Alfonso, Nigel and Enrique talk about their first gaming memories. What about yours?

read more