PEx Highlights

Kenshin Stars, Director to Visit Manila

Director Keishi Otomo and actors Takeru Satoh, Emi Takei and Munetaka Aoki are flying to Manila to grace the Premiere of Kyoto Inferno.

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 3

There's a new number one in this week's UAAP Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Guardians of the Galaxy

While most superhero movies focus on brawn power and visuals, central to Guardians is its heart and wit.

read more

FIBA Worlds Feature: Building National Teams

A look back on how the RP national teams were formed in the "open basketball" era.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Clobbers Adamson

The NU Bulldogs win a laugher against the Adamson Soaring Falcons, 62-25, the lowest scoring output in recent memory.

read more

Join The Agency

Register for The Agency, PEx's newest Showbiz RPG!

read more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned by Admin

Gretchen

gretchen

true me

Originally posted by annielise

Are u talking about Gia Barretto? Yup she's very pretty, she looks more like Gretchen. She was my classmate in Ateneo, and she was nice. She'd even go around school using a scooter, and at the end of the day they'd place it in the trunk of her then bf's car. She's very pretty (grabe really great genes). There was a time she protested about Gretchen being used as front page in the school paper about ST films, cos Gretchen then was very scantily-clad in the cover of the school paper. She seldom spoke Tagalog, just straight English.

But she's not the Flight Stewardess right? If i'm not mistaken Physical Therapist nga ba siya? and naka destino siya sa Canada. tama ba? yeah, maybe she's pretty too nga, kasi lahat naman sila they look beautiful even her mom i saw on TV maganda rin. But i thought she looks like more on Claudine.

Question barreto sisters! :)

sino sa tingin nyo ang maganda sa 3 Barreto sisters? post ***!

wassup???!!!!

for me it will be gretchen! how bout u guys?

They're all pretty in their own way nax, safe answer...
    hehehe

pero, sa lahat I think Gretchen would be the pinakamaganda sa tatlo. When you look at her face kasi parang wala siya nung "malungkot" look, or yung naka-"frown".

shoe junkie

i happen to have seen them altogether sa rockwell before. I think si Claudine yung prettiest for me. Ibang-iba yung itsura nya in person talaga! I was so shocked myself kasi TV doesn't do her any justice pala. She's so small and really thin and she looks like an angel. While si Gretchen naman, ewan ko ha, but for me, di na ako masyado nagulat nung nakita ko sya kasi i really expected her to be mala-dyosa. So Claudine really made an impact on me and my mom! Ang ganda ganda pala nya sa personal.

Banned by Admin

I'd pick claudine. She has a fresh face na parang hindi nakakasawang tignan. Kung sanang matangkad lang siya, she'd be perfect.

Are u talking about Gia Barretto? Yup she's very pretty, she looks more like Gretchen. She was my classmate in Ateneo, and she was nice. She'd even go around school using a scooter, and at the end of the day they'd place it in the trunk of her then bf's car. She's very pretty (grabe really great genes). There was a time she protested about Gretchen being used as front page in the school paper about ST films, cos Gretchen then was very scantily-clad in the cover of the school paper. She seldom spoke Tagalog, just straight English.
    Sana may mag post ng picture niya dito.

Sana may mag post ng picture niya dito.

.. go for claudine!

ang ganda ng shape ng mukha niya compare to her two sisters - one is square and the other is rounded face. and kung sa katawan lang din ang pag uusapan i still go for claudine kaya lang medyo bansot siya.

pangit lang sa kanya is yung lips niya and gretchen has a it- nice kissable lips.

true me

i saw their other sister yung flight stewardess ng PAL kasi i have a friend who works in PAL (phil. airlines) na kasama pala ng sister nila sa trabaho, i just saw the pictures ang ganda rin nung eldest sister nila claudine she looks like more of Christine Jacob. Sabi ng friend ko makinis din daw ang kutis saka super bait daw. Pero pag tiningnan mo siya ng matagal may similarity sila ni gretchen and claudine lalo na yung eyes nila.

Id go for Gretchen Barretto.

Gretchen is one of the most beautiful actresses. A classic beauty like Dawn Zulueta, Donita Rose and Kristine Hermosa....

i'd pick Gretchen she's really gorgeous and beautiful sa lahat na nakita ko. Then Claudine, flawless skin at ang ganda niya talaga, kahit medyo thin siya. Last Marjorie, i like her face and skin din. Basta lahat sila they got this great genes.

yeah Gia is pretty also, she was my cousin's boyfriend's friend. And guess what? i even sent her an e-mail (Gia Barretto) and she replied right away, she's so nice and thankful for all the support we've given to her baby sister (claudine).

Post Re: barreto sisters! :)

Originally posted by xxikickers
    sino sa tingin nyo ang maganda sa 3 Barreto sisters? post ***!
    iba talaga beauty ni gretchen. classic, pati shape ng face parang chiseled. matangkad pa. i saw an old episode of maalala mo kaya last night si gretchen andon medium length yung hair nya tapos black na black medyo kahawig niya si jennifer connelly nong bata pa

gretchen for me
    very pretty..

Cool

gretchen

claudine

marjorie

Wink

for me it's claud. wala lang i always watch kasi ang tv before and i really find her pretty. hmm, actually silang tatlo mga mukhang socialite. kasi diba meron iba dyan maganda nga pero baduy yung dating. eh yang tatlong yan, kahit ordinary dress or outfit lang standout talaga

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2