PEx Highlights

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

behave munky

Post vitamins to helps gain weight faster ?

I lost few pounds this summer might be excessive sweating. Aside from eating. Is there vitamins to take ?

mosegor vita

Monsegor is an appetite stimulant.

Vitamins per se will not make you gain weight. The principle for gaining weight is the reverse for losing weight.

To maintain weight - calories taken in = calories burned
    To gain weight - calories taken in > calories burned
    To lose weight - calories taken in < calories burned

Hope I helped.

behave munky

Just wondering. If there's pills that would help losing weight. How about pills (contains thousand of calories) that helps gain weight faster ?

oo nga!
    is there any drug or what that can help me gain weight faster?
    or will make my appetite really big?

Originally posted by eyedoc
    Monsegor is an appetite stimulant.

Hope I helped.

yep i agree it's just an appetite stimulant. but beacuse IT IS a stimulant it could help one gain weight kasi you'll eat more... well...tha's what i took kasi. and the result is great! i've always been thin i never thought i'd ever gain weight! but then hiyang hiyang lang din sa gamot!

i think medyo matagal na yata yung last reply dito pero sorry, i'm new lang kasi & i read this thread just now.

i just want to comment about MOSEGOR. when i was younger (mga between elementary & high school), i took this vitamins 'coz i'm so thin & i wanted to gain weight. the appetite stimulant effect wasn't so obvious on me 'coz i'm really matakaw even before i took it. what happened to me is... i craved for so much sleep! buti na lang i took it during summer vacation 'coz i remember, i would sleep 12hrs na at night & i still feel sleepy the whole day! this is no exaggeration but i (literally) fall asleep even while in the middle of cleaning the house or while eating. but i was starting to gain weight, so as my cousin who was taking it too. yun nga lang, tulog to the max! eh ayoko naman ng ganun, sayang vacation ko, no happenings! so from then on, i swore i won't take it again!

Exclamation

Continue in eyedoc's given links. Please, use the search function first before opening a new thread.