PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

behave munky

Post vitamins to helps gain weight faster ?

I lost few pounds this summer might be excessive sweating. Aside from eating. Is there vitamins to take ?

mosegor vita

Monsegor is an appetite stimulant.

Vitamins per se will not make you gain weight. The principle for gaining weight is the reverse for losing weight.

To maintain weight - calories taken in = calories burned
    To gain weight - calories taken in > calories burned
    To lose weight - calories taken in < calories burned

Hope I helped.

behave munky

Just wondering. If there's pills that would help losing weight. How about pills (contains thousand of calories) that helps gain weight faster ?

oo nga!
    is there any drug or what that can help me gain weight faster?
    or will make my appetite really big?

Originally posted by eyedoc
    Monsegor is an appetite stimulant.

Hope I helped.

yep i agree it's just an appetite stimulant. but beacuse IT IS a stimulant it could help one gain weight kasi you'll eat more... well...tha's what i took kasi. and the result is great! i've always been thin i never thought i'd ever gain weight! but then hiyang hiyang lang din sa gamot!

i think medyo matagal na yata yung last reply dito pero sorry, i'm new lang kasi & i read this thread just now.

i just want to comment about MOSEGOR. when i was younger (mga between elementary & high school), i took this vitamins 'coz i'm so thin & i wanted to gain weight. the appetite stimulant effect wasn't so obvious on me 'coz i'm really matakaw even before i took it. what happened to me is... i craved for so much sleep! buti na lang i took it during summer vacation 'coz i remember, i would sleep 12hrs na at night & i still feel sleepy the whole day! this is no exaggeration but i (literally) fall asleep even while in the middle of cleaning the house or while eating. but i was starting to gain weight, so as my cousin who was taking it too. yun nga lang, tulog to the max! eh ayoko naman ng ganun, sayang vacation ko, no happenings! so from then on, i swore i won't take it again!

Exclamation

Continue in eyedoc's given links. Please, use the search function first before opening a new thread.