PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: DLSU Notches First Win

Jason Perkins drained big baskets in the clutch to help DLSU escape NU 57-55 and notch their first win in the UAAP Season 77.

read more

Calling all vigilantes in PEx!

Are you vigilant and always ready for action? This is your chance to be a "PEX POLICE"

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 2

Are the Blue Eagles back on top again? Check out this week's PEx UAAP Season 77 Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

FIBA Worlds Special Feature

PEx's resident local hoops guru, Jay P. Mercado, ranks the greatest RP teams in the "open basketball" era.

read more

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

Page 1 of 3231 1 2 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast

Cool Bea Alonzo

I think this girl is pretty. She can act and dance. A talented girl. Sana mas lalo pa niya pagbutihin ang pag-arte.

Napanood ko siya kanina sa MTB, nasabi ko na habang tumatagal nagugustuhan ko siya. Ang ganda niya compared to Pia Romero and Angelene Aguilar.

Wink

yeah!! magandang bata, matangkad pa. Maganda rin sina PIA and Angelene, lalo na sa personal, kasi, I've seen them, nung sinama ako ng cousin ko sa taping ng K2BU.

She looks like Tanya Garcia.

yeah, i also like bea alonzo. she is pretty and she can act. bagay sila ni dennis trillo who is equally-promising.

Erning, ihanda mo ang oto!

Originally posted by Johnston
    i agree.

Thumbs up

She's part of Channel 2's Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay. Ka-love team sya ni John Lloyd Cruz at ka-love triangle nila si Rica Peralejo, na kapatid ni Bea sa show.

Talking

i love this girl!

For some reason, she doesn't look appealing to me.

sorry po...di ko rin sya type.

Great actress for such a young age. Her eyes are her best asset in her performances because it's very expressive, all this depth of emotions in her eyes. I think she's pretty too. Fan ako nilang dalawa ni John Lloyd Cruz...never thought I'd ever like something remotely close to a tandem but here I am recording their scenes.

Originally posted by uptowngirl
    For some reason, she doesn't look appealing to me.

Ditto!!!

for a newcomer, she has potentials. medyo pumapalya lang sa delivery ng lines minsan, still, she can act better than other young actresses we have.

it's good she looks older than her actual age. she got away with teeny booper roles..

Wounded but Standing
    I don't like her nose and yung mouth nya rin.

yeah, she's pretty although she has to fix the gap in her lower set of teeth on the left side. pa-brace nya or something. hindi maganda tingnan pag nagto-talk siya at kita mo na me awang dun.

Originally posted by deng2001
    yeah, she's pretty although she has to fix the gap in her lower set of teeth on the left side. pa-brace nya or something. hindi maganda tingnan pag nagto-talk siya at kita mo na me awang dun.
    Yes, it's her teeth, she can fix that easily. She's young pa naman. As for the nose? Hehe...I think it should stay. It makes her Bea.

she can sing too!

Solid Cybertropa of BeA Atteiram's Avatar
    I like her eyes..she is almost perfect to me. She is so polite , humble and fine actress . Walang kaartehan . The Cebuanos loves her so much. Everywhere she goes , people can easily fall to her.

YUP! she is so pretty adn can act!!!!!
    I know when I first saw Tanya Garcia I thought that's Bea Alonzo!!....I thought that her real name is Tanya Garcia and her Screen Name is Bea Alonzo! They are so look alike!!!!!

Bea is really a great actress and also very pretty! I really like her!!!

BEA ALONZO rocks!

Page 1 of 3231 1 2 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast