The Beauty Pageants Thread - 17 - Page 194 | Pageants and Queens | PinoyExchange
X

Page 194 of 251 First ... 94 144 184 193 194 195 204 244 ... Last
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 5009

Sana ganito na lang answer ni Shamcey

Obrigado brasil! yes, i would still marry the one i love in spite of our different religious beliefs. Harmony in marriage is not achieved by love alone, but also respect - respect for each other and respect for one's beliefs and principles. thank you. (smile..flying kiss)..

The road to Pattaya

Pham Thi Ngoc Thach is already a very familiar face in the Vietnamese entertainment industry and a sought-after model. She's also student in the University of Hong Bang. Last year she competed in Miss Model of the World and placed in the Top 10.

Thach to the Miss Earth 2011 pageant is still pending. Her dossier were already submitted to the Department of Performing Arts which is under the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism awaiting approval.

Thach's official "Amazon" photo for the Miss Earth website and calendar.

DanTri.com.vn
    Last edited by ClubEarth; Sep 14, 2011 at 08:27 PM.

Oh no, Oprah didn't say that

By Thea Alberto-Masakayan | Yahoo! Southeast Asia Newsroom – 3 hours ago

Hours after Philippine bet Shamcey Supsup was named as the 3rd runner-up at the Miss Universe 2011 pageant, a purported statement from U.S. “Queen of Talk” Oprah Winfrey spread like wildfire online.

This alleged statement was aired via NBC News: “I have reservations with the results. If the only basis is the Q and A portion, after having been trimmed down to 5, Ms. Philippines deserved to win. What made her different from the rest is that she had no seconds to rethink of her answer as she had no interpreter to break the ice. The rest had their interpreters and having breaks on seconds to think about their answers. Hands down, Ms. Philippines answered straight to the point.”

But sorry to burst your bubble, the highly influential celebrity did not actually say that.

Answering a query on the alleged statement, a moderator on Oprah's official website Oprah.com said Oprah has not issued "any comments of this nature."

OWNModerator13 responded: "There is no truth to the statement. Ms. Winfrey has not made any comments of this nature. Thank you for asking."

The moderator of the talk show's official website also advised fans to visit Oprah's pressroom in her online site for updates about the talk show host.

"Please note that there are many rumors circulating on the Internet. For this reason we encourage our members to visit the Press Room on Oprah.com to get the latest updates and news: http://www.oprah.com/pressroom/Press-Releases-Oprah-in-the-News," the moderator added.

NBC News has not issued any statement either on its official Twitter account.

Breaking News

Miss Earth 2011 will be held on Saturday, December 3, 2011 at Impact Arena Muang Thong Thani in Bangkok.

According to the latest news from the Miss Earth 2011 organizers, the pageant will be held on Saturday, December 3, 2011 at Impact Arena Muang Thong Thani in Bangkok, instead of November 1-12, 2011 as announced earlier in the press conference in Khao Yai last July.

The theme of this year’s Miss Earth Contest will be “Smile for Earth, for All”. Coinciding with the International Year of the Forests, this year’s staging of the Miss Earth pageant will be a grand showcase of Thailand’s rich culture, tourist attractions, and, more importantly, its efforts to save and protect the environment.

The delegates will arrive on November 20, 2011, and on November 22, 2011, a press conference with all the Miss Earth 2011 contestants will be held. The following day, November 23, the contestants will join together to offer their best wishes on the occasion of His Majesty the King’s 84th birthday, and will commemorate this special day through performances and pageantry.

On November 26, 2011, the contestants will separate into three groups to perform birthday tributes to His Majesty and raise environmental awareness in the three provinces of Chiang Mai, Udon Thani, and Phang Nga. This year, the pageant will draw the attention of people all over the world to His Majesty’s abilities and accomplishments. Notably, His Majesty is the only royal in the world to have received the International Merit Award, an award for environmental preservation, in recognition of his theory about “Ya Faek“ (vetiver grass).

Finally, Miss Earth 2011, the 11th Annual Miss Earth Pageant, is scheduled to be held on December 3, 2011. Miss Earth 2010. Nicole Faria of India will crown her successor at the end of the event. After the official winner of Miss Earth is declared, the contest finalists will offer their combined best wishes on the occasion of His Majesty the King’s 84th birth on December 5, 2011, in Bangkok.

Special thanks to Sulak Pinsri from CK Connection Co., Ltd.

Beauty Pageant News

If Oprah havn't say that then who made up this story?

Shamcey gave her answer, but got so excited or nervous that she almost started to scream the answer. And I didn't like what I heard.
    (and yes, I'm a male)
    She stated that her God is more important to her then a loved one.
    That's a one thing. But she also said that her loved one have to switch to her religion in order to mary her. That's the other thing I don't like and probably neither the judges.
    She is so empowered being a woman she thinks she's better then man.

The road to Bangkok

Andrea De Vivo Creazzo of Macuira crowned as the new Miss Earth Colombia.

Miss Earth Colombia
    Agencia Portfolio International
    La Reinas Es Colombia Blogspot

lol most of my alternates placed in my predictions. 11/16

Congratulations Shamcey!

I realized, that Leila Lopes reminds me a mixture of Wendy Fitzwilliam and Agbani Darego. What is your opinion?

Maybe we should close this thread, and open a new one.

Miss Universe China Luo Zilin @ New York Fashion Week

The road to London

Miss Poland World 2011 Angelika Ogryzek's new look

Angelika was recognized mainly by her curly hair.
    But not anymore! Check it out:

Together with Miss Supranational 2011 Monika Lewczuk

Who Won In The Predictions Game?

Miss Poland Universe 2011 Rozalia Mancewicz interview

After returning from Brazil, Rozalia gave an interview for a morning show where she talked about her experience in Miss Universe 2011 pageant.
    She is happy with her stay in Sao Paulo. The most memorable moment from the tour was samba lesson - she says.
    She didn't advance to the TOP 16 but she took the result calmly while there were two other contestants who run away from the stage in tears.

Requires Microsoft Silverlight to watch the video (in Polish):
    http://www.tvp.pl/styl-zycia/magazyn...iverse/5262712

or direct link to a file:
    http://195.245.213.191/snode12/4e4af..._Polka_875.wmv

Congratulations Angola & Philippines!

Quote Originally Posted by silent_echo View Post
    Who Won In The Predictions Game?
    hi. sorry quite busy, went travelling. i will post the results when i go back home.

Page 194 of 251 First ... 94 144 184 193 194 195 204 244 ... Last