PEx Highlights

Calling All Travel Bloggers!

Wanna get featured in PEx-Travel? Share with us your travel blogs and have your entries promoted around PinoyExchange!

read more

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

Watch 'The Legend Ends' Trailer!

Check out the trailer of the final instalment of the Rurouni Kenshin series, 'The Legend Ends.'

read more

Wake Me Up When You Show Me Your Teeths!

In this week's Show Me Your Teeths!, the ladies talk about the -ber months, the upcoming Bench Fashion Show and the Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

PHOTOS: UE Keep Final Four Dream Alive

Despite not fielding in Roi Sumang, the UE Red Warriors managed to get a 64-55 win over the NU Bulldogs.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 81
  1. #1
    Banned by Admin
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    5/13/12NeverForget

    Early marriage, sex-after-death laws to be passed in Egypt

    In the name of allah the most beneficent the most merciful

    Egypt’s women urge MPs not to pass early marriage, sex-after-death laws: report

    Egypt’s National Council for Women (NCW) has appealed to the Islamist-dominated parliament not to approve two controversial laws on the minimum age of marriage and allowing a husband to have sex with his dead wife within six hours of her death according to a report in an Egyptian newspaper.

    The appeal came in a message sent by Dr. Mervat al-Talawi, head of the NCW, to the Egyptian People’s Assembly Speaker, Dr. Saad al-Katatni, addressing the woes of Egyptian women, especially after the popular uprising that toppled president Hosni Mubarak in February 2011.

    She was referring to two laws: one that would legalize the marriage of girls starting from the age of 14 and the other that permits a husband to have sex with his dead wife within the six hours following her death.

    According to Egyptian columnist Amro Abdul Samea in al-Ahram, Talawi’s message included an appeal to parliament to avoid the controversial legislations that rid women of their rights of getting education and employment, under alleged religious interpretations.

    “Talawi tried to underline in her message that marginalizing and undermining the status of women in future development plans would undoubtedly negatively affect the country’s human development, simply because women represent half the population,” Abdul Samea said in his article.

    The controversy about a husband having sex with his dead wife came about after a Moroccan cleric spoke about the issue in May 2011.

    Zamzami Abdul Bari said that marriage remains valid even after death adding that a woman also too had the same right to engage in sex with her dead husband.

    Two years ago, Zamzami incited further controversy in Morocco when he said it was permissible for pregnant women to drink alcohol.

    But it seems his view on partners having sex with their deceased partners has found its way to Egypt one year on.

    Egyptian prominent journalist and TV anchor Jaber al-Qarmouty on Tuesday referred to Abdul Samea’s article in his daily show on Egyptian ON TV and criticized the whole notion of “permitting a husband to have sex with his wife after her death under a so-called ‘Farewell Intercourse’ draft law.”

    “This is very serious. Could the panel that will draft the Egyptian constitution possibly discuss such issues? Did Abdul Samea see by his own eyes the text of the message sent by Talawi to Katatni? This is unbelievable. It is a catastrophe to give the husband such a right! Has the Islamic trend reached that far? Is there really a draft law in this regard? Are there people thinking in this manner?”

    Many members of the newly-elected, and majority Islamist parliament, have been accused of launching attacks against women’s rights in the country.

    They wish to cancel many, if not most, of the laws that promote women’s rights, most notably a law that allows a wife to obtain a divorce without obstructions from her partner. The implementation of the Islamic right to divorce law, also known as the Khula, ended years of hardship and legal battles women would have to endure when trying to obtain a divorce.

    Egyptian law grants men the right to terminate a marriage, but grants women the opportunity to end an unhappy or abusive marriages without the obstruction of their partner. Prior to the implementation of the Khula over a decade ago, it could take 10 to 15 years for a woman to be granted a divorce by the courts.

    Islamist members of Egyptian parliament, however, accuse these laws of “aiming to destroy families” and have said it was passed to please the former first lady of the fallen regime, Suzanne Mubarak, who devoted much of her attention to the issues of granting the women all her rights.

    The parliamentary attacks on women’s rights has drawn great criticism from women’s organizations, who dismissed the calls and accused the MPs of wishing to destroy the little gains Egyptian women attained after long years of organized struggle.

  2. #2
    Banned by Admin
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    5/13/12NeverForget
    Womens Rights Go to hell! Allahu Akbar!

    Death to Jews! Allahu Akbar!

    Death to Christians! Allahu Akbar!

    God bless Hitler! Allahu Akbar!

    Freedom of Expression Go to hell! Allahu Akbar!

  3. #3
    Nakakatuwa naman iyong alternick, >>>>> pakisabi doon sa pinanggalingan ng post mo, pakilatag kamo ang Quran at hadith

  4. #4
    Banned by Admin
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    5/13/12NeverForget
    Quote Originally Posted by banimalek View Post
    Nakakatuwa naman iyong alternick, >>>>> pakisabi doon sa pinanggalingan ng post mo, pakilatag kamo ang Quran at hadith
    Alam kong hindi mo binasa kasi nahihirapan kang umintindi ng ingles! Put@ kang bobong muslim ka!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCitizen View Post
    Alam kong hindi mo binasa kasi nahihirapan kang umintindi ng ingles! Put@ kang bobong muslim ka!
    Kitam parehas lang kayo ng mga katalakayan ko na pikon na pikon at high blood sa akin puro pamamersonal lang ang alam kapag sinupalpal, latag mo kasi kung saan sa Quran at hadith na puwedeng makipag-sex sa asawang patay, porke sinabi ng ibang tao post agad dito

    Sa tingin ko mas bobo iyong mangangahoy ng walang batayan, sumagot ka na lang doon sa mga kadumal-dumal na gawain ng kaparian mo

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by banimalek View Post
    Kitam parehas lang kayo ng mga katalakayan ko na pikon na pikon at high blood sa akin puro pamamersonal lang ang alam kapag sinupalpal, latag mo kasi kung saan sa Quran at hadith na puwedeng makipag-sex sa asawang patay, porke sinabi ng ibang tao post agad dito

    Sa tingin ko mas bobo iyong mangangahoy ng walang batayan, sumagot ka na lang doon sa mga kadumal-dumal na gawain ng kaparian mo
    Tutukan lang sana ang issue...

    Banimalik, gubyerno na ng isang dominant muslim country ang pinangagalingan niyan....

    Ang tawag diyan ay "farewell intercourse"

    Malinaw naman sa quran na sa langit daw eh magasawa din sila.......ayun hanapin mo sa quran yan...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RavlaM View Post
    Tutukan lang sana ang issue...

    Banimalik, gubyerno na ng isang dominant muslim country ang pinangagalingan niyan....

    Ang tawag diyan ay "farewell intercourse"

    Malinaw naman sa quran na sa langit daw eh magasawa din sila.......ayun hanapin mo sa quran yan...
    tinutukan ko nga pero wala akong punto ng panukalang iyan, ni hindi nga maibigay ng thread starter kung saan sa Quran at hadith, pero dahil sumawsaw ka (mahilig ka naman talagang sumawsaw) tulungan mo ang thread starter na maghanap

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by banimalek View Post
    tinutukan ko nga pero wala akong punto ng panukalang iyan, ni hindi nga maibigay ng thread starter kung saan sa Quran at hadith, pero dahil sumawsaw ka (mahilig ka naman talagang sumawsaw) tulungan mo ang thread starter na maghanap
    Alam mo ba na may kuwento dito na kumakalat...

    yun lalaki ay namatay, pero dahil sa namatay sa kalibugan ..matigas pa rin ang ari ng bangkay..
    Kaya tumawag sila ng imam para sumangguni..
    ang sabi ni Imam, papasukin ang asawa ng lalaki sa kuwarto para pagparausin ang asawang bangkay..

    ..akalain mong mabuntis ang asawa...at ngayun ang tawag sa anak nila ay si "Ibn. mutwafi" meaning anak ng bangkay...

    sila mismo ang ng kuwento niyan....

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RavlaM View Post
    Alam mo ba na may kuwento dito na kumakalat...

    yun lalaki ay namatay, pero dahil sa namatay sa kalibugan ..matigas pa rin ang ari ng bangkay..
    Kaya tumawag sila ng imam para sumangguni..
    ang sabi ni Imam, papasukin ang asawa ng lalaki sa kuwarto para pagparausin ang asawang bangkay..

    ..akalain mong mabuntis ang asawa...at ngayun ang tawag sa anak nila ay si "Ibn. mutwafi" meaning anak ng bangkay...

    sila mismo ang ng kuwento niyan....
    O papaano naman kami maniniwala sa kuwento mo, latag mo ang batayan mo huwag ala THE BUZZ

  10. #10
    Non est Deus. Fac cum eo. Ateo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Civitate Vaticana
    Egypt has become a very worrisome place after the Revolution. While the revolution was led by young people and liberals, they did not benefit in the ensuing political upheaval. Untrained in politics, they lost heavily in the recent elections. Today, the parliament is dominated much, much more by Islamist political parties. It has become less secular now than before the Revolution. What an irony!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ateo View Post
    Egypt has become a very worrisome place after the Revolution. While the revolution was led by young people and liberals, they did not benefit in the ensuing political upheaval. Untrained in politics, they lost heavily in the recent elections. Today, the parliament is dominated much, much more by Islamist political parties. It has become less secular now than before the Revolution. What an irony!
    Die you bloody spaghetti, your opinion is bullshit.

    HAYOP HAYOP HAYOP talaga ang mga nang gagahasa nang patay na bangkay! Akalain mo turo pala ni Mohammed ang asawahin ang bangkay!

    Nakakasuka nakakasuka!Clown burn your koran now!

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus_hunt View Post
    sex-after-death law?

    wtf
    that's one! I mean One survey inc troll on the loose.

  14. #14
    President Prikongkong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Top of the World
    Sex after death.. hmmm.. kahit before o after death walang papatol kay sweet ateng at kanyang army ng mga alternick. Amoy TT eh.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_athea View Post
    Die you bloody spaghetti, your opinion is bullshit.

    HAYOP HAYOP HAYOP talaga ang mga nang gagahasa nang patay na bangkay! Akalain mo turo pala ni Mohammed ang asawahin ang bangkay!

    Nakakasuka nakakasuka!Clown burn your koran now!
    O latag muna kung galing Quran, turuan mo kami >>>> pero sa tingin ko ikaw iyong BF mo kahit bulok na okey parin sa iyo

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Prikongkong View Post
    Sex after death.. hmmm.. kahit before o after death walang papatol kay sweet ateng at kanyang army ng mga alternick. Amoy TT eh.
    aba nagsalita si muslim na LOLO pero malibog pa rin, hak hak kaya pala gusto mong mag mukhang bangkay naghihintay nang utos ni IMAM para asawahin ka tsk tsk. Ang tanda muna wala ka paring mabiling asawa hak hak. Makiusap ka na lang kay Bani gumawa ka nang kontrata pag may natigok sa kanyang mga nagdadamihang asawa, sabihin mo patikim naman Bani. hik hik hik Tanda mu na kasi hindi ka parin marunong mahiya.

    langyang batas islam na iyan o pati bangkay pwedeng tikman.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by banimalek View Post
    O latag muna kung galing Quran, turuan mo kami >>>> pero sa tingin ko ikaw iyong BF mo kahit bulok na okey parin sa iyo
    hak hak kung alam mo lang Bani, muslim ang Ama ko kaya ako nag abroad at hindi na bumalik dahil nga sa talamak na bentahan ng mga babaeng anak sa islam. FYI nurse ako sa USA.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_athea View Post
    hak hak kung alam mo lang Bani, muslim ang Ama ko kaya ako nag abroad at hindi na bumalik dahil nga sa talamak na bentahan ng mga babaeng anak sa islam.
    Ano


    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_athea View Post
    FYI nurse ako sa USA.
    Ano ulit



  19. #19
    The Dark Knight TLG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gotham City
    Another proof why muslims are soooooo stupid! LOLZ....

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by TLG View Post
    Another proof why muslims are soooooo stupid! LOLZ....
    Naku nilalahat naman ni TLG ang Muslims, papaano naman kaya kung lahatin din kayong mga kristiyano dahil sa kaparian ninyo

    Hindi porke may nagsabing ganoon ay ibintang mo sa Muslim, kung nasa Mindanao lang iyan nagsabing puwedeng galawin ang bangkay ng patay na asawa ay baka ipatabi ko iyan sa mga bangkay sa morgue

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hot Topics

GILAS:

Gallant Gilas Pilipinas drops to 0-3 after 85-81 defeat vs Argentina

Gallant Gilas Pilipinas drops to 0-3 after 85-81 defeat vs Argentina

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Veteran actor Mark Gil passes away at 52

Veteran actor Mark Gil passes away at 52

read more
MUSIC:

Eraserheads to release two new songs

Eraserheads to release two new songs

read more
SPORTS:

Philippine Army crowned V-League Open Conference champions

Philippine Army crowned V-League Open Conference champions

read more
UAAP:

Red Warriors keep Final Four dream alive with 64-55 win over Bulldogs

Red Warriors keep Final Four dream alive with 64-55 win over Bulldogs

read more
CHIT CHAT:

Anong masasabi mo sa Anti-Selfie Bill?

Anong masasabi mo sa Anti-Selfie Bill?

read more