PEx Highlights

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter!

Catch our latest updates on Twitter! Follow us, @pinoyexchange

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Tamaraws Claim Top Seed

Mike Tolomia's late-game heroics helped FEU get sole possession of the number 1 seed, after a 74-70 victory over La Salle.

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 7

With wins over UST and DLSU, the past week in UAAP can be summed up in three letters: FEU. Check out this week's power rankings here!

read more

PHOTOS: Daquis Bags V-League MVP Plum

Wonder who won the other awards? Check out the Shakey's V-League Awarding gallery here!

read more

Smile Planning a very simple wedding

Hi,

My boyfriend and I are planning to have a very simple wedding hopefully by next year.
    What I really want to happen is wedding ceremony lang, no entourage, very solemn and private ang ceremony with close friends and families lang. Average guest lang is around 50pax, that small lang. I don't want na yung may mga programs pa sa reception. what I want nga lang is a simple lunch sa isang restaurant with a function room, parang get-together lang, since yung mga invited naman namin ay magkakakilala. Honestly, i'm a shy-type of person, ayoko na nung may mga programs pa, dance number, speech etc. and on the other hand, my boyfriend is also like that. we are really a very private couple. and we are on our 30's na din and we will no longer ask financial support from our parents kaya we are really on a tight budget.

can anyone tell me or give me an idea on what are the things needed sa wedding ceremony aside from the church?
    for the sponsors, ilan ba ang minimum?
    for the gowns, i think, i will just tell them na sila na bahala pero i have restrictions and color motiff pa din.
    theme will not be very formal.
    what other things na kelangan namin i-provide sa mga guests while in the wedding ceremony? (flowers, corsage etc) i really don't have any idea as i seldom attend a wedding ceremony.

i'm also thinking of a theme para hndi masyadong formal, medyo cool / casual lang. pwede ba yung ganung setup?
    your suggestions will be of big help.
    the priest we're going to get is a family friend. sa entourage, what are the basics, yung tlgangg kelangan lang. or maybe we can get nlng from our family to be the veil, cords, candle.

hope you can enlighten me.

sis, it's possible na rites lang just ask yung church intimate wedding is fun and memorable.

Hello vivaglamv, I am thinking of the same exact idea for my own wedding this year.. Shy-type din ako at ang boyfriend ko at nasa 30's na rin kami. We wanted 40 to 50 guests lang din of family and close friends, no entourage, simple lunch sa isang resto, no programs, simple wedding dress, etc.. Since you posted this last year, I bet you are already married by now? Any advise? Can you share to me what happened to your wedding celebration?? San ka bumili ng simple gown mo? The invitation? The reception? Cake, souvenirs? Photos/videos? Estimated expenses you incurred? Please, please, help.. Thanks!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by caley View Post
    Hello vivaglamv, I am thinking of the same exact idea for my own wedding this year.. Shy-type din ako at ang boyfriend ko at nasa 30's na rin kami. We wanted 40 to 50 guests lang din of family and close friends, no entourage, simple lunch sa isang resto, no programs, simple wedding dress, etc.. Since you posted this last year, I bet you are already married by now? Any advise? Can you share to me what happened to your wedding celebration?? San ka bumili ng simple gown mo? The invitation? The reception? Cake, souvenirs? Photos/videos? Estimated expenses you incurred? Please, please, help.. Thanks!
    hi,

nope, still not married. ang cute naman, same tayo ng iniisip. hopefully next year na talaga. how about you?

Hello, we are planning to do it sana this year na... natuwa **** ko ng sobra nung nabasa ko tong blog mo, it's like you are reading my mind! hahaha. Well good luck sa ating dalawa, kung sino manuna, magbalitaan na lang tau ok?

May inaalok sa akin 'yung uncle ko na very simple wedding daw sa Caloocan. Malapit lang sa City hall ang simbahan. Dun sila kinasal kaya sinasabi niya sa akin. May malapit din na restaurant, Max's, for reception. It will be our back-up plan if hindi matuloy ang plan namin sa other place.

OT:

Please visit Kasal.com's Facebook page and hit Like and Share for our proposal story. Thank you very very much!

or click this link:
    Our Proposal Story

ganito rin yung gusto kong wedding as much as possible ayoko ng parang fiesta.. gusto ko nga magugulat nalang sila na kasal na pala ako hehe kasi iilan lang yung iinvite ko yung mga importanteng tao lang sa akin at sa kanya ..mas ok yung simple yet very memorable at most specially swak sa budget basta ikasal sa church at legal na kami yun naman ang objective ng kasal maging legal ang pagsasama!

Hi all. My wedding is on November this year and we are having a small wedding for 50-60 people. Garden wedding lang kami.

Same place na for the ceremony and reception. Although we're not calling it a reception dahil wala kaming program and walang traditional stuff.

We put "Thanksgiving Dinner" in the invitations and left it at that.

No entourage.

I chose 2 people for my godparents and 2 lang din from John, my fiance.
    Kami na siguro ang pinaka-konting principal sponsors. Hehe.

We did our own pre-nup in UP Diliman with the help of a 200pesos na tripod.

We started with 51,000 for the venue and the dinner. (This is a venue in Indang, Cavite)

Then the invitations na 95 pesos each.

My mom is making my gown.

My friend will be buying the flowers in Tagaytay the morning of my wedding.

Make-up will be done by a kikay friend pero nag-a-argue pa kami ng mom ko about this.

I think the other main gastos is the photo-video and the souvenirs. Since konti lang ang guests, we were thinking of splurging on souvenirs.
    We had them drive all the way to our chosen venue anyway. Hehe.

Good luck to all of you planning to have simple weddings.
    And hopefully *** sa akin simple hanggang sa dulo.

Hi, everyone! I just had garden wedding last June30 and same with you girls, my wedding was simple yet elegant with 60guests. We spent not more than 50thou. The cheapest Boracay Wedding I suppose. You can search my name (Zaira Mae Tumaob Tayco-DelaCuesta) on facebook to see the pictures or visit my cousin's website tiaramejos.com. Just inform me if you want to have your wedding in Boracay too and I'll be grateful to help you.^^

Simple Wedding

Hi!

Maybe isa sa inyo kasal na ngayon.. I really need help for my wedding.. Gusto kase ng parents ko church but we don't have enough budget para sa church. Any suggestions kung ano ang ginawa nyo sa wedding nyo. Gusto ko sana may entourage kaso nga lang magastos din. tsaka ok lang ba mag garden wedding tapos pari pa din ang magkakasal? Para sana dun na din *** reception. Nasa 50k lang ang kaya namen ilabas ng fiance ko kase. Thanks po. It will be a big help po *** mga suggestions nio.

A-Weddings

You will be needing a wedding gift registry for your wedding! Try a-weddings.com for the complete online wedding gift registry experience! Super hassle-free, excellent customer service, excellent registry items, plus excellent payment schemes!

Hi guys ask q lang ano un ni require sa inyo for the garden wedding?i mean need pa din bang i pass un requirements for the weddingsa church or sa hotel na mismo?pls help *** lang **** ** idea. Un ikakasal kc eh nsa ibang bansa the guy is foreigner nasa london the girl is in asia. Paano kaya nila mai pass mga requirements they plan to get married by the end of oct. Thanks sa mga mag rereply