PEx Highlights

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

Check out which loveteams dropped and which ones came out on top this week!

read more

What's Wrong With the Green Archers?

After being penned the favorites of UAAP Season 77, the DLSU Green Archers are off to a slow opening in the season, now at 0-2.

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Repulses NU

The PLDT Turbo Boosters pulled away with a tough 25-16, 25-23, 24-26, 25-19 victory over the gritty NU Lady Bulldogs.

read more

PHOTOS: Ferrer Leads UST Past FEU

Kevin Ferrer nailed crucial triples in the game's final minutes to help the UST Growling Tigers escape the FEU Tamaraws 69-67.

read more

PHOTOS: ADMU Edges DLSU

Kiefer Ravena played like a man possessed in the 4th quarter to lead the ADMU Blue Eagles past the DLSU Green Archers 97-86.

read more

#NoLastHomeStand After All

Filipino basketball fans let down by PLDT All-Star Charity Event, labeled as, 'Gilas Last Home Stand' after last-minute cancellations.

read more

How much cash do you GIVE to the couple if you are only a wedding guest?

I am attending a friend's wedding, and I would like to know a specific amount that most people give on weddings. I am not a sponsor or any part of an entourage, but only a wedding guest.

People might say any will do, but I don't think the bride/groom will be happy if they get a cheap amount of cash. And yeah, they prefer cash than gifts.

So what would be your minimum budget and maximum when giving cash on wedding gifts?

From my guests on my wedding, it ranged from P200 - P5,000. If you are close with the bride or the groom or both, maybe you should give a higher amount. And also, if either of the couple (or both) come from rich families, they probably would expect a higher amount.

I have attended several weddings wherein the couple ask for monetary gifts than the typical appliances and china and i usually give more than how much they paid per head for the plate. So if the plate costs P1,200/head, i usually give P2k or P2,500 if my budget permits me.

I hope this helps.