PEx Highlights

Philippine Superliga 2015

Who will be the queens of volleyball this season? Cheer for your volleyball idols in this thread.

read more

REVIEW: Victor Frankenstein

"Victor Frankenstein comes in after Halloween, but for a good reason". Check out the full movie review here!

read more

Who will rule the hard court this season? A new champion will emerge. Will it be UST or FEU?

read more

PROMO: In the Heart of the Sea

Join the promo and get a chance to win In the Heart of the Sea screening tickets.

read more

REVIEW: Hunger Games

Check out the review for Hunger Games: Mockingjay part 2. PEx mod Hydrangea shares his views here.

read more

NOW SHOWING: A Second Chance

Ano ang paborito mong hugot line galing sa A Second Chance? Wag magpahuli sa kwentuhan.

read more

How much cash do you GIVE to the couple if you are only a wedding guest?

I am attending a friend's wedding, and I would like to know a specific amount that most people give on weddings. I am not a sponsor or any part of an entourage, but only a wedding guest.

People might say any will do, but I don't think the bride/groom will be happy if they get a cheap amount of cash. And yeah, they prefer cash than gifts.

So what would be your minimum budget and maximum when giving cash on wedding gifts?

From my guests on my wedding, it ranged from P200 - P5,000. If you are close with the bride or the groom or both, maybe you should give a higher amount. And also, if either of the couple (or both) come from rich families, they probably would expect a higher amount.

I have attended several weddings wherein the couple ask for monetary gifts than the typical appliances and china and i usually give more than how much they paid per head for the plate. So if the plate costs P1,200/head, i usually give P2k or P2,500 if my budget permits me.

I hope this helps.