PEx Highlights

Going back to Counter Strike!

This game definitely gave some of us sleepless nights! Anyone still playing Counter Strike?

read more

Cruise travel: Have you tried it?

Let us go cruisin' and explore different destinations by the sea. Anyone going to a cruise vacation soon?

read more

Dealing with the plastics!

How to deal with two-faced people around us? Let us all take the higher route, right?

read more

2016 Tennis Challenge

Join the latest PEx Tennis Challenge. Check this thread for more details!

read more

Your favorite junk food!

Forget diet! We all want to treat ourselves with some of the yummiest junk food snacks out there once in a while. What are your picks?

read more

Suggest a serye story for AlDub!

alDub nation, anong kwento ang gusto niyo para kina Alden at Maine kung magkakaron na sila ng sariling serye? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

X

My dream Engagement ring

For all the women out here, can I ask your opinion on this engagement rung

Just wanna know if the ring looks good on a short ring finger with white complexion. Hindi ba mukang bakya yung ring with that pink sapphires on the side, and kung madali lang ba sya bagayan with any color of dress or outfit.

Just wanted to know opinions before tuluyan ko na pagawa, in doubt ako sa color kung mukang bakya ba or elegant ang kalalabasan.

Thanks

saan mo naman to pagagawa at magkano? sana di masyadong mahal para di mo pagsisihan later on. I hope you're happy.