PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool 2012: wedding photogs and videogs

hello. need suggestions on who the spunky and edgy photographers and videographers nowadays. i don't really like the super traditional tweetums that's why i'm looking for the new young ones. they have a fresh modern take on wedding. plus, they should be reasonably priced too. any suggestions?

manila based lang a

try mo to sa brother ko.. www.greentomatoweddings.com ganda mga shoot nila worth it pera mo dito promise...

Quote Originally Posted by signatory View Post
    yah i saw them sa smx bridal fair. will check their site. thanks for the suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by gUy^ View Post
    try mo to sa brother ko.. www.greentomatoweddings.com ganda mga shoot nila worth it pera mo dito promise...
    aren't they from davao? eh di mas mapapamahal pa kasi airfare and accomodation?

you might be interested to add some photobooth please try: FOTOMOTO photobooth services

importante ba talaga ang videographer?

edit: i got my answer online

Do I Really Need a Wedding Video?
    It's up to you. Your wedding day will only happen once in your life. Don't regret not having your precious memories preserved in a wedding video that you can see and relive over and over.

http://www.stashspace.com/wedding-vi...ding-video.stm

@powerpuff yes they are from davao.. but they shoots nationwide.. they even have bookings in hongkong.. check their websites.. sigurado sulit po ang ibabayad ninyo...

Go for Framed Up Productions. Their videographer, Bong Fernandez, is my videographer on my wedding last Dec 2010, and their work is super nice. They got featured recently at Inquirer, as four hobbyists, who are now full time photogs/videogs.

www.bongvideos.com/
    fuproduction.blogspot.com/

you may check out also the prenup video that bong did for us. search arianne + rb prenup sa site nya.

pero parang kulang concept.. parang clips ng mga important event.
    check mo to sa brother ko.. www.greentomatoweddings.com panoorin mo mga videos then compare..
    btw how much binayaran mo sa kanila @ Araigne?

^ then, i paid them for 25K for 1 videographer, 1 lights man, 2 photographers (di included sa original package, naging libre na lang), half day prenuptial video shoot, full wedding coverage, 3 DVDs of the wedding coverage - editted, Onsite video (free).

wow.. mura yun for the video and photo na paala.. ang daming free nila. basta impt maganda ang nagustuhan.. minsan lang ikasal

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuff View Post
    hello. need suggestions on who the spunky and edgy photographers and videographers nowadays. i don't really like the super traditional tweetums that's why i'm looking for the new young ones. they have a fresh modern take on wedding. plus, they should be reasonably priced too. any suggestions?
    Hi powerpuff! try santiago alfonso fotografia. with the quality they're offering, wala ka ng makikitang ganun kareasonable price.. sobrang friendly and accommodating pa especially the owners, you can discuss with them naman kung anong gusto mong maging output for your wedding album and video.. here's their website and email, pwede ka magrequest ng customized quotation depende kung ano lang gusto niyong inclusions.. www.santiagoalfonso.com .. email add is santiagoalfonsofotografia@gmail.com.. avail the package na yung owner mismo ang photographer, im sure you'll be overwhelmed with the service and outputs..

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuff View Post
    You can try viewing our site http://seesharpproduction.wordpress.com. Very reasonable ang price since nasa introductory rate palang kami considering the equipments na ginagamit namin and ofcourse the quality of the photos.

16. Advertisement

Hello!

I would just like to add our photo services to the listing. We're a young team of freelance photographers and designers based in Quezon City, we are mostly into beauty shots and portraits but we'd like to break into the wedding industry as well so we have very affordable rates at this moment. Check out our facebook site:

www.facebook.com/derkunstler

@Tripnienchong: Hey! di ka na ulit nag-email sa akin about your inquiry.

Anyhow, I visited your site.. ganda ng shots nyo. My friend, who'll be getting married by next year, around april time, is really interested. I'll keep you nposted sa kanilang mga plano, but so far, kayo ang top pick nila.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Araigne View Post
    @Tripnienchong: Hey! di ka na ulit nag-email sa akin about your inquiry.

Anyhow, I visited your site.. ganda ng shots nyo. My friend, who'll be getting married by next year, around april time, is really interested. I'll keep you nposted sa kanilang mga plano, but so far, kayo ang top pick nila.
    OT:
    Hi Araigne,

Sorry di pa ko nakaka email sayo, change of plans. My fiancee is going here on April 2013 instead of May this year. Gusto ko kasi kasama ko sya mag asikaso eh.

Sabihin mo sa friend mo, contakin lang kami. We'll be available by then.
    Last edited by tripnienchong; May 2, 2012 at 04:06 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast