PEx Highlights

Show Me Your EDM Teeths!

In this week's episode of SMYT, Chelsey and Merly poke fun at artistas who may have gone too far by releasing albums to boost their careers.

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: The Second Edition

We were surprised at the interest generated by last week's special PBA feature on BasketBros. So we decided to put up a Part 2. Read it here!

read more

5 Biggest Impressions in UAAP Volleyball

An even better Alyssa Valdez, the struggling Lady Bulldogs and UST's wonderkid. Find out other big impressions in week 1 of UAAP Volleyball here!

read more

PHOTOS: UAE Royals vs Manila Mavericks

View the full album of the UAE Royals vs Manila Mavericks in IPTL Day 1 here!

read more

REVIEW: Past Tense

Our reviewer thinks Past Tense is a step down from KimXi's previous outing, Bride for Rent. Read the full review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Indian Aces vs Singapore Slammers

Check out the scenes from IPTL Day 1 between the Indian Aces versus the Singapore Slammers.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Marriage Proposal...

Hi guys! share nyo naman kung pano nagpropose sa inyo yung mga hubby/fiance nyo .... sa mga single share your romantic proposal ideas.

my brother in-law proposed to my sister at bocarino's at the new world hotel.. he came here to the philippines for a week's stay and they stayed at galleria suites... we left my sister at the hotel and we pretended that we'd go to bobby magee's to play billiards... we went to new world then we made reservations for the engagement/proposal... he also asked for a guitarist or any musical accomapaniment while he read his proposal to my sister... they went there after a few days which my sister thought was dinner for their anniversary as boyfriend-girlfriend... in the middle of the meal, my sister was surprised when the maitre'd arrived with a bouquet of flowers and my brother in law took something from under the table.. it was a small square white pillow he used to kneel on as a guitarist played behind, somebody announced to all the guests what was happening and everybody clapped their hands and asked her to say yes... my brother in law read his "vows" and proposed to her... my sister was in shock and was really dumbfounded, after a while she kissed my brother in law and said yes...

sorry kung medyo mahaba,,,i just kinda smile everytime i remember hiding within the restaurant coz we had to take the video and the pictures when my brother in law proposes... sweet... hehehe!!

anybody else want to share... will share mine next time.. shy ako.. hehehe!!!

YӨЦЯ DΛЯKΣƧƬ ПIGΉƬMΛЯΣ
    One time when I asked this girl I've been dating to marry me, she gave me the wrong finger...

Proposed to one girl... ...she said she'll think about it, but she wants the money for the engagement ring. Then I immediately sense that she's just after the money.

About to another... ...turns out that she wants to be pampered for the rest of her life. Sorry, I don't get along with princesses.

Dated around with another... ...but looks like she's scanning more than one option. Looks like she wants a sure shot.

Hung around with another... ...and we hanged around some more... ...and some more... ...and some more... ...then she wondered what's it like to be independent. I asked her to live with me 'til she gets her answer. When she got it, she somewhat wondered what'll it be like if our living conditions will be forever.

"Eh?"

Bought the ring and popped the question. Now, we're married.

Talking this was happened 4yrs ago!

i was in love with this guy(he is now my husband) but he is only in the phil. for 4weeks visit.
    mlpit na syang umuwi and i cannot assume if we have a serious relationship. a day b4 he left (1 week akong nag sick leaved sa office ko for him) he just advise me na dapat may passport ako un lang.
    ewan ko the following week nga nag apply ako ng passport then may na received akong mail from abroad, this mail is all his papers allowing him to marry me in the phil.
    then he called me asking if i would like to marry him, sabi pa nya if not just send back the mail and he will wait until im ready
    prepare ko lahat ng kailangan for a wedding (civil wedding lang ****) 8weeks lang ako naghintay pagdating nya the following day kasal n nmin the after 14 days kasama n nya ako pblik ng country nya.

When I got back from my vacation in Hong Kong, I was kind of worried kasi my mom and dad were not replying sa mga text ko kung nasaan na sila.it turned out na my boyfriend called my parents na not to go to the airport, siya na lang daw ang susundo. Yung nakita ko na boyfriend ko sa arrival section he said na may surprise daw siya sa akin. And yun na, may kinuha siya sa pocket niya and he slipped the ring sa finger ko. He said na officially engaged na kami. Halos himatayin ako sa airport nun and yung mga tao tumitingin sa amin curious kung bakit ako umiiyak hehe Parang hinde pa nga nagsink in agad eh kasi I was really tired and our flight was delayed for 6 hours. Anyway, we’re planning to get married on August 2007.

Hello all!
    O do have a question about marrying someone. This might not be exactly related to "Proposals" but I thought that this thread might be one of the best threads to ask... Paano mo ba malalaman kung ready ka na magpakasal? I have this feeling lately na kakaiba and lahat ng naiimagine ko sa sarili ko that I want to happen in the VERY near future is to get married. Sobrang araw araw kong napapanaginipan (and I am daydreaming about it too!) to. I am with someone and I really love him. Sigurado ako na siya ang gusto ko. I think I am ready na naman pero...he is not. =( Ano ba ang dapat kong gawin? It really gets depressing for me na ako gusto ko nang magpakasal pero siya hindi pa....=(

Quote Originally Posted by kissy_mai View Post
    Hello all!
    O do have a question about marrying someone. This might not be exactly related to "Proposals" but I thought that this thread might be one of the best threads to ask... Paano mo ba malalaman kung ready ka na magpakasal? I have this feeling lately na kakaiba and lahat ng naiimagine ko sa sarili ko that I want to happen in the VERY near future is to get married. Sobrang araw araw kong napapanaginipan (and I am daydreaming about it too!) to. I am with someone and I really love him. Sigurado ako na siya ang gusto ko. I think I am ready na naman pero...he is not. =( Ano ba ang dapat kong gawin? It really gets depressing for me na ako gusto ko nang magpakasal pero siya hindi pa....=(
    Hi there, kissy_mai! If I may be so bold, please visit my website, Perfect Proposals Online. There's a section there titled Are You Ready? that you can read to tell, among other things, if you're ready.

Another thing I do recommend is to talk to your local parish priest or pastor. They usually have dealt with issues like these before and may have questionnaires similar to ours that may be of use to you in determining if you're ready.

Finally, you can try inviting your boyfriend to a Discovery Weekend at the Ateneo. Oftentimes, this two-day seminar is a make-or-break between couples that can serve to cement or tear apart a relationship.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Dean View Post
    Hi there, kissy_mai! If I may be so bold, please visit my website, Perfect Proposals Online. There's a section there titled Are You Ready? that you can read to tell, among other things, if you're ready.

Another thing I do recommend is to talk to your local parish priest or pastor. They usually have dealt with issues like these before and may have questionnaires similar to ours that may be of use to you in determining if you're ready.

Finally, you can try inviting your boyfriend to a Discovery Weekend at the Ateneo. Oftentimes, this two-day seminar is a make-or-break between couples that can serve to cement or tear apart a relationship.

Good luck!
    Thanks Mister Dean. I hope I'm in PI so that I can attend that...I'm in California. I heard that there are also seminars here that are quite similar to what you are talking about. Thanks again for the advice!

nothing but death.
    on our 4th anniversary as boyfriend-girlfriend, sabi ko sa kanya sya na lang mag decide kung sa'n kami pupunta to celebrate kase may appointment ako sa new employer ko that day.. pumayag naman sya. so ayun, pagkabalik ko from the office, nag prepare na kami to leave the condo.. sa Circles at Shang Makati kami nag dinner. after raiding the dessert table, he asked one of the waiters to take our picture. so ayun, picture picture. =p

then he suddenly went down on one knee, showed me this pretty diamond ring (na sya ang nag design) and asked me to marry him. weee! =D nasurprise ako talaga kase feeling ko and akala ko understood na na magpapakasal kami with or without him proposing.. ayun. natuwa ako talaga. i was crying and laughing at the same time. hihihihi!

Mine happened in the moviehouse in a form of an advertisment.

I talked to the cinema administration office of that particular mall and asked if it's possible. They agreed and we set a date.

The day came and everyone was there. The Marketing people, Admin people, maintenance, security of the mall and i also had my brother and sister there to capture the moment. When my "ad" appeared she was stunned and speechless and so was the moviegoers. She cried and said yes when I popped the question. The feeling was awesome. The crowd was appreciative and clapped afterwards.

anata ga ski desu
    when we got married in civil, hindi sya nagpropose. parang secret marriage pa nga dapat un pero up to the last minute, we decided to tell our families na rin.

pero if ever he'll propose to me para sa church wedding namin, ito un gusto ko: we have a 3-month old daughter na pwede nyang kakuntsabahin pag naglalakad na at nagsasalita. the setting would be parang outing sa beach or sa park. it will just be like any typical family day namin. my husband with the help of my daughter will form the words "will you marry me?" or something to that effect using sea shells (beach) or gummy bears (park) or anything na andun sa place. tapos, my daughter will be the one who will show them to me while holding the engagement ring.

wala lang... i know it will not happen. hindi romantic husband ko e. walang sweetness sa katawan un.

Quote Originally Posted by refinnej View Post
    when we got married in civil, hindi sya nagpropose. parang secret marriage pa nga dapat un pero up to the last minute, we decided to tell our families na rin.

pero if ever he'll propose to me para sa church wedding namin, ito un gusto ko: we have a 3-month old daughter na pwede nyang kakuntsabahin pag naglalakad na at nagsasalita. the setting would be parang outing sa beach or sa park. it will just be like any typical family day namin. my husband with the help of my daughter will form the words "will you marry me?" or something to that effect using sea shells (beach) or gummy bears (park) or anything na andun sa place. tapos, my daughter will be the one who will show them to me while holding the engagement ring.

wala lang... i know it will not happen. hindi romantic husband ko e. walang sweetness sa katawan un.
    hay ako gf ko naman walang kasweet sweet sa katawan... pero i love her so much... sya na ang alam kong dapat kong iharap sa dambana... i dont know how to propose if ever the time comes... probably 10/10/10 ang planned wedding dont know pano magplano...

panda is going to eat you color_s_Kaboink's Avatar
    wow hindi lang pang-basketball si ajaj pang laberboy pa.
    panong walang kasweet-sweet sa katawan?? example bro ....tulungan kita gusto mo pano magpropose? gusto mo romantic?

he proposed on christmas morning last year at 8:00am. he had a different proposal in mind on that day but i was late in opening the door of my condo and i caught him daw holding the ring so biglang napapropose sa stairs ng condo namin..nanginginig, on bent knees and all...

16. Advertisement

galing naman dito.. i hope i get a creative proposal din. wahaha.

My fiance and I met in Starbucks Libis last Feb. 6, 2008. Last July 16, he went to my office, we both work graveyard shifts, and he was a bit weird and jumpy. I thought he was just tired because his shift just ended and usually, he would just wait in the office til I go home. He asked me if we could eat dinner somewhere (1AM!) and then if he can go home. I agreed to that. Then he asked can you just drop me by Unionbank near Starbucks Libis so that he can withdraw. I said Yes. When we got to Unionbank, he turned to me and asked:
    "Do you remember this place?"
    Me: "Of course, this is where we first met. Whyyy?"
    "I remember everything that day, our first hug, our first kiss..."
    At that point I know he was saying something really nice and romantic but I also know deep down he was going to pop the question so I was crying. He did ask me to marry him. We are getting married July 17, 2010. A year and a day after this wonderful guy asked me to be his forever.

grabe ka teh ang landi ..

Failed marriage proposal

Grabe share ko lang tong nakita kong Video nakakaawa yung lalake tsk... sana hindi ganito lahat ng babae.
    Last edited by kasal; Jan 10, 2012 at 10:08 AM.

My sweetheart vandalized on my bedroom wall and left our wedding ring (not engagement, wedding ring na agad para wala ng atrasan) near the wall. When he called me up after he left, he asked if I saw it.. ayun..

Complete story here.. and more proposals..

http://www.theblogforbrides.com/1/ca...20story/1.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast