PEx Highlights

Tolomia: FEU Needs to Work on Defense

Mike Tolomia says his squad still needs to improve their defense if they want to contend this season.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Trophy Wife

Trophy Wife is not your run-of-the-mil film about infidelity.

read more

Kenshin Stars, Director to Visit Manila

Director Keishi Otomo and actors Takeru Satoh, Emi Takei and Munetaka Aoki are flying to Manila to grace the Premiere of Kyoto Inferno.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Guardians of the Galaxy

While most superhero movies focus on brawn power and visuals, central to Guardians is its heart and wit.

read more

PHOTOS: Army Survives Ateneo Scare

Army wins against Ateneo despite blowing off a two-set lead, 25-22, 25-13, 28-30, 20-25, 16-14.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Clobbers Adamson

The NU Bulldogs win a laugher against the Adamson Soaring Falcons, 62-25, the lowest scoring output in recent memory.

read more

Question Anyone know where to buy those Official Nike Tournament Balls that UAAP uses?

Anyone knows where to buy those Official Nike Tournament Balls that UAAP uses?

I'd like to buy size 7(mens) and size 6(womens) nike balls.

I have been through nike stores and they don't have them.

UAAP uses Nike tournament balls and embedded is the word "UAAP"
    Id you ever seen one and played with it you'll know.

^ Any Nike outlets or Toby's. Di naman siya mahirap makita. Mas mahirap pa nga maghanap ng Ultimate Disc (frisbee) ar Jabulani kaysa dito.

@ dags sa mga nike stores, planet sports available yung bola, *** *** yung logo ng uaap, pero its the same ball, around 3 K

As far as I know sold out na sila sa mga Malls and Nike outlets sa Metro Manila.. Meron na lang sa Boracay.... punta ka ng Bora baka may mabili ka!

Quote Originally Posted by TADOkaDiN View Post
    As far as I know sold out na sila sa mga Malls and Nike outlets sa Metro Manila.. Meron na lang sa Boracay.... punta ka ng Bora baka may mabili ka!
    Malayo naman masiyado. Meron din naman sa Quezon eh!

OnT:
    Any Nike store should have them. I suggest you call the store first before going.