PExer earlpunk is back to share more of his travel experience with us! This time, he and his buds went to see and soak in the Magubo Falls in Bukidnon. Check out this week's travel feature after the jump!read more
Missed the game last night? We got you covered! Head on to our gallery section and check out the scenes from Game 2 of the Alaska-Star matchup.read more
Still on the fence about seeing the new Terminator movie? Our movie review might help you decide.read more
Ilabas na ang imaginary music video moments mo, habang umuulan at naka titig ka sa kawalan. Ano nga ba ang nasa break-up playlist mo?read more
Are you ready for the encore? Get a chance to win advance screening tickets to 'Magic Mike XXL' here.read more
Last edited by xxILjocathxx; Nov 1, 2010 at 12:53 PM.
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz36/chrisgel12/JhaBea/cooltext474844410.pngJake first caught attention to his acting prowess through Dapat Ka Bang Mahalin?, but he is best known for his role as the hopelessly romantic Baste in the recently-concluded primetime show First Time.http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz36/chrisgel12/JhaBea/62488_162386287106941_128639913814912_495359_4282403_n.jpg
Name: Jake Vargas
Birthday: July 9, 1992
Birth Place: House
Showbiz Anniversary: November 24, 2009
Claim to fame: He portrayed the role of Young Tristan in the Philippine adaptation of Stairway to Heaven.
Jake's Hit List!
1. He loves his action movies and television shows.
2. His favorite actors vary from the likes of Brad Pitt to Kris Bernal.
3. He enjoys listening to David Archuleta.
4. Like most teen boys, Jake enjoys spending his free time playing basketball.
5. His drinks of choice? A bottle of Coca-cola or Gatorade.
6. He takes his cellphone and laptop everywhere.
7. His fashion must-have is a watch--but he can live without it from time to time.
Q & A
On the spot!
Why did you enter showbiz?
"Para sa aking pamilya, para makatulong."
If you could choose, what role would you like to play?
"Lahat naman puwede: action, drama, comedy--kahit ano."
What was the toughest challenge you had to face?
"Siguro singing [and] dancing."
What are you most proud of?
"Siyempre yung mga magulang ko."
Describe yourself in three words.
"Pogi, astig, hanep."
What is your biggest dream?
"Yung lahat ng pamilya ko, maisama ko sa ibang bansa."
Last edited by xxILjocathxx; Nov 1, 2010 at 12:51 PM.
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz36/chrisgel12/JhaBea/cooltext474844716.pngBea began her showbiz career in the reality TV series StarStruck Kids, and has since appeared in various TV shows. She has done hosting and acting gigs, including a spot in Lovely Day and in the comedy series Bahay Mo Ba 'To. Her most recent character is her most memorable yet, playing the kikay Natalie in the recently-concluded primetime series First Time.http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz36/chrisgel12/59979_145199988855866_130905800285285_230184_2241361_n.jpg
Name: Bea Binene
Birthday: November 4, 1997
Birth Place: Capitol Medical Center, Quezon City
Showbiz Anniversary: 2004
Bea wants to be a good host/reporter, an award-winning actress, a Wushu Champion and a professional swimmer.
Bea’s Hit List
1. She’s into sports. Her favorites are Wushu, swimming, badminton and wall climbing
2. An animal lover, she owns a Shih-Tzu.
3. She admires GMA News’ Mel Tiangco and Arnold Clavio.
4. Her favorite movie is Confessions of a Shopaholic, but she also likes to watch action and drama flicks on the big screen.
5. She likes listening to Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Vanessa Hudgens, Ms. Regine Velasquez, Aegis.
6. A techie, her treasured items are her mobile phone, laptop and camera.
7. One can often hear her say any of the following expressions: “Weh?, Gosh!, Di Nga?, Waaah, Sus, What The, Shocks!, Hala!, Oh, Fudge!”
Q & A
Why did you enter show business?
Dahil binigyan po ako ng Lord ng talents to act, to show my ability, Gusto ko maentertain yung mga tao in my own little way. Para na rin marating ko ang goal ko na to be a good reporter or actress.
What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
When I joined Starstruck Kids, and landed among the Final Six
If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
Siguro, I am still studying and siguro, I have my own business
What do most people not know about you?
I am techie, I had 21 Cellphones, 6 Laptops, 4 Music Gadgets and 3 Gaming Stuff
I don’t eat veggies, Di ako marunong magbike.. Di pa ako nakakasakay sa MRT/LRT.. Sa Hong Kong lang yung MTR.. hehe..
What are you most proud of?
My family, my career, Lahat ng nagagawa ko na.
What do you value most?
My Family and my career din, lahat ng meron ako.
What do you want to achieve?
Magkaroon ng stable Career, mapuno ko ng Wushu Medals yung Wall sa bahay, Yung magkaroon ng award sa pag-act.
What is your advice to aspiring artists?
Dream, Believe and you will definitely SURVIVE!
Last edited by xxILjocathxx; Nov 1, 2010 at 01:13 PM.
Week I ( September 26,2010 )
Week II ( October 3,2010)
Week III ( October 10,2010)
Week IV ( October 17,2010)
Week V ( October 24,2010)
Week VI ( October 31,2010)
Last edited by xxILjocathxx; Nov 1, 2010 at 02:10 PM.
buhayin ang thread na to!! =)
Happy Bday Bea!!! Stay Pretty!!! We L<3vE U!!! =)