All Fields are required
Password Strength : Too Short
Ano sa tagalog ang "dance" ?
Please answer the puzzle below:
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
Welcome to PinoyExchange.com. This User Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which PEx, Inc., owner of PinoyExchange.com offers you to be a participant in the PinoyExchange Forum in PinoyExchange.com.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF AFTER READING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPT THEM, TICK THE "I have read & understood the User Agreement" and "I agree to comply with the terms & conditions of the User Agreement" CHECKBOXES; THEREUPON, YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THE SAID TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND TO FAITHFULLY COMPLY WITH THE SAME. However, if you have any questions about this Agreement, contact PEx, Inc. at our Contact us page
Registration. Information required upon registration for each participant on PinoyExchange.com must be accurate and complete. You must update such information as needed in order to ensure that the information remains current.
Use of Member ID and Password. PEx, Inc. assumes that all activities made using your Member ID and password are authorized by you.
License. By participating in the PinoyExchange Forum, you agree that PEx, Inc. shall have complete ownership of and unlimited and irrevocable rights (including economic, moral and all other rights that may exist in such material) and license to use, display, publish or communicate to the public, permit others (including without limitation PEx, Inc.'s co-brand partners) to publish, the Messages, online and offline, for a fee or otherwise, in whole or in part, throughout the world and in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed without need of any notice, remuneration, compensation, royalties or attribution to you. Nothing herein, however, shall permit PEx, Inc. to use the name of the user, or the title of his work, or otherwise to make use of his reputation with respect to any version or adaptation of his Messages which, because of alterations therein, would substantially tend to injure his literary or artistic reputation; or to use the name of the user with respect to a Message he did not create or post.
Posting of Messages. Upon registration on PinoyExchange.com, PEx, Inc. allows you to post a message (including without limitation text, data, photos, graphics, music, sounds and videos) in the PinoyExchange Forum in a number of forms, such as your opinion about any of the topics in the PinoyExchange Forum and comments to other people's messages. (the "Messages").
Embedding of Media. PinoyExchange.com allows the embedding of media (including but not limited to videos and images) in posts. Media posted in PinoyExchange should follow the rules below:
- Media should not be obscene (including but is not limited to gory, violent, and profane content) or pornographic in nature.
- Embedded Media should not breach any member's privacy. If a member is identifiable in the posted media, proper permissions should be made by the poster to the members present in the video.
- Embedded Media should be for legal distribution, pirated materials which include but are not limited to movies and paid podcasts are not allowed.
- Media embedded in PinoyExchange should not be used for advertising purposes. Posting of TV advertisements and similar content should be made for discussion purposes only.
- Embedded videos are under the PinoyExchange User Agreement and the new feature should not be used to breach it.
- User Conduct and User Generated Content
- Prohibited Content
- Misinformation - Users are not allowed to post information that is knowingly false or inaccurate in the forum.
- Flooding - Users are not allowed to flood or spam the forum as it disrupts the flow of discussions. Flooding is defined as posting the same message to make the thread scroll faster than usual or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges.
- Spamming - Spamming is defined as unsolicited messages that are posted in a single or multiple number of forum threads. Spam includes but is not limited to off topic messages, senseless posts, and advertisements.
- Flaming and Personal Threats - Lashing out at other participants is strictly forbidden. Proper etiquette is required for participation in PinoyExchange.com. This section also covers personal threats to fellow users which includes but are not limited to threat to a member's safety and blackmailing.
- Trolling - Posting insulting or deliberately divisive threads/replies for the purpose of (1) harvesting retaliatory insults and flames, or (2) throwing off the balance of the forum, is also disallowed.
- Bashing - Posting insults and other derogatory remarks to establishments, celebrities, products, and other properties is not allowed in the forum.
- Links to Harmful Content - Links containing any viruses, malware, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Vulgarity - Posts should not contain any indecent, obscene, or vulgar content which includes but not limited to profanity, nudity, and pornographic material.
- Posting Format - Users should post messages which are clear and sensible, thus posting in (but not limited to) SMS lingo, alternating capital and lower case letters, and using of numbers and symbols for alphabetical letters are not allowed.
- Off-topic Posts - Each forum is specifically tailored to address certain topics; you are responsible for initiating new threads in the correct forum. You should stay on-topic at all times. The appropriate content for each forum is described in detail on the PinoyExchange Forum Homepage.
- Advertising - You agree not to use the PinoyExchange Forum to either advertise or promote commercial endeavors, which includes direct posts as well as active links to other sites on the Internet, without permission from the PinoyExchange Administrator. All such requests for permission should be directed through the Administrative forum. You may, however, include URLs or active links to commercial sites, reasonable in number, only for the sole purpose of expanding on comments or providing additional information as part of regular forum interactions.
- Intellectual Property and Plagiarism - Members should cite sources of news and other articles that are directly copied from another online source. A link to the original work would suffice.
- Guidelines on Member IDs - A member's ID gives other members an idea of who you are. You agree that you will not incorporate any word in your name, Message ID or custom user title that is defamatory, obscene or profane, or which violates any trademark, service mark, or other proprietary/intellectual property rights of any third party, including, without limitation, that of PinoyExchange.com or PEx, Inc.
- Use of Avatars - Avatars are allowed by PEx, Inc. to give a defined image to a user. When posting avatars, users are not allowed to post prohibited or offensive material including but not limited to obscene, violent, racist, and gory images.
- Piracy - Posts promoting piracy are prohibited in the forum. This includes but is not limited hacking, cracking, custom firmware, looking for pirated items, and giving out locations on where pirated materials are available.
- Use of Pins - Pins shall only be used by wearing them under a member's account settings. Misuse of Pins including but not limited to using Pins or any of its parts as avatars will merit appropriate sanctions.
Below is the list of sanctions that may be implemented by moderators and administrators to users who opposed the user agreement:
- Warning - This can be issued to those who misbehave in the forums to a tolerable extent that does not disrupt the flow of discussion. Warnings can be made through PM, e-mail, or a post. When a warning is posted, all users in the thread are assumed to have read the warning. When warnings are issued but offenses are continued, another sanction will be implemented.
- Temporary Suspension - The administrators can temporarily suspend accounts and revoke the rights to post in the forum for a limited time.
- Permanent Ban - The administrators can permanently ban a user from posting in PinoyExchange.
- IP Block - The administrator can block a certain IP address to limit posting from a certain IP.
- Locking and Deletion of Threads - Discussions can be stopped (by locking) or deleted by moderators and administrators should a discussion go against the PEx User Agreement.
- Editing and Deletion of Posts - Posts that oppose the PEx User Agreement can be edited or deleted by moderators and administrators of the forum.
- Disabling of Features - Members who abuse a certain feature in the system will have the abused feature or all features disabled.
- Any sanction the administrators deem necessary.
- Content Filtering.
- PEx, Inc. reserves the right to e--, -- , or prune any and all Messages which, in its sole opinion, violates any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- PEx, Inc. may elect, at its sole discretion, to monitor some, all, or no areas of PinoyExchange.com for adherence to these terms and conditions or PinoyExchange.com policies and guidelines. Moderators of PEx, Inc. control individual forums. Questions about a particular forum should be directed to the respective forum moderator.
- Any user who feels that a Message is objectionable may request PEx, Inc. to delete said Message by filing a request using our Contact Us Page ( http://www.pinoyexchange.com/contact/ ). Upon receipt of such a request, PEx, Inc. will determine, in its sole opinion, if any sanction is necessary. If deemed necessary, PEx, Inc. will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable period.
- PEx, Inc. does not endorse or recommend any of the opinions or ideas contributed by its users including its forum moderators. However, PEx, Inc. permits others to make judgments about your Messages.
- PEx, Inc. is not responsible for any and all messages expressed in the PinoyExchange Forum. PEx, Inc. does not attempt to control or validate any comments or recommendations provided by the participants and is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the messages. Therefore, the member bears the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the messages.
- Information contained in the PinoyExchange Forum, including but not limited to those relating to law or medicine or other fields, is not intended to substitute for the advice or opinion of your own lawyer or physician or professional adviser or counselor. You agree not to rely solely on any of the advice or opinion expressed. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall PEx, Inc. be liable for any reliance on any such information, nor shall PEx, Inc. be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, the information in PinoyExchange.com.
- User Privacy.
- PinoyExchange.com collects information during the registration process to operate the site ("Registration Information"). It collects non-personally identifiable information (often referred to as demographic information) such as: country, region or city, zip or postal code, gender, birthdate and occupation. You may update your Registration Information any time by clicking the "Settings" link found on the horizontal black bar on the upper part of any PinoyExchange page.
- Your Registration Information is used only for demographic statistics. PinoyExchange keeps all of your Personal Information private and does not share it with any third parties. PinoyExchange will not disclose your Personal Information unless acting under a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of PEx, Inc.; (3) enforce the User Agreement; or (4) act to protect the interests of its members or others.
- A special registration form during contests/promos may be used for the purpose of gathering demographic information from the contest/promo participants. This information can be shared with the contest/promo sponsors depending on PEx Inc's agreement with them.
- PinoyExchange will not send you any unsolicited information, including e-mail, unless you choose otherwise. PinoyExchange may also send periodic member letters to announce important service changes, new features, and technical issue updates.
- If at any time you believe that PinoyExchange has not adhered to these principles, please notify us by using the Contact Us Page (http://www.pinoyexchange.com/contact/) and we will use all reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem
- Parental Supervision. PEx, Inc. encourages parents to monitor their children who are under 13 years of age. While content is moderated to filter objectionable posts, some topics may still not be suitable for children.
- Limitation of Use. PEx, Inc. reserves the right to limit the use of PinoyExchange Forum to any individual or group at any time.
- No Warranty.
- PEx, Inc. disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material in the PinoyExchange Forum.
- The view of the forum's moderators are not necessarily similar to the views of PEx, Inc. PinoyExchange disclaims any responsibility or liability from opinions expressed by its moderators.
- PEx, Inc. disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of Messages.
- PEx, Inc. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material through PinoyExchange.com.
- The PinoyExchange.com website and services are provided "as is," and PEx, Inc. and its co-brand partners expressly disclaim all warranties or conditions of any kind (whether express, implied or statutory), including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, PEx, Inc. does not promise or warrant to you that any aspect of the web site and system will work properly or will be available continuously.
- No Liability. In no event shall PEx, Inc. be liable to any party for any loss or damage, including but not limited to lost revenues or profits or special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (howsoever arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with the PinoyExchange.com website, its services or this Agreement.
- Access Limits. Without the prior written consent of PEx, Inc. , you may not (a) use any automated means to access the site or collect any information from the PinoyExchange.com website (including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts), or (b) frame the site, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages, (c) reprint, reproduce or use The Messages in part or as a whole.
- Services, Fees and Charges. PEx, Inc. reserves the right to modify the services offered by PinoyExchange.com from time to time, with or without notice, including the right to terminate such services. PEx, Inc. reserves the right to charge any fees for use or participation in the PinoyExchange Forum. At present, however, PEx, Inc. does not charge any fees for participation in the PinoyExchange forum.
- Amendments. PEx, Inc. reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. Such amended terms and conditions shall be effective when posted at the PinoyExchange.com website.
- Termination. PEx, Inc. reserves the right to terminate your use of PinoyExhange.com. at anytime, with or without notice. Following termination, at its sole option, PEx, Inc. may remove some or all of your Messages from the PinoyExchange.com website or leave it available for public review, without need of notice or approval from you.
- Governing Law and Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, the venue shall be the proper courts of Makati City.