Which 4x2 Pickup? Hilux vs Strada vs Navara vs Dmax vs Ranger
To the Pitstop experts, especially those who have experienced driving any of these pickups, I need your advise.
I'm planning to buy a pickup, but due to budget constraints it'd only be a 4x2 M/T, and I'm having difficulty deciding which one of these to choose.
1. [B]Toyota Hilux 2.5 G[/B] [4x2 M/T, Max Output=102 Ps/3,600rpm, Torque=260 Nm/1600-2400rpm] PhP 1,075,000-
2. [B]Mitsubishi Strada 2.5 GLx[/B] [4x2 M/T, Max Output=136 Ps/3,500rpm, Torque=314 Nm/2000 rpm] PhP 925,000-
3. [B]Nissan Navara 2.5[/B] [4x2 M/T, Max Output=144 Ps/4,000rpm, Torque=356 Nm/2000 rpm] PhP 1,090,000-
4. [B]Isuzu Dmax 2.5 Lx [/B][4x2 M/T, Max Output=146 Ps/3,800rpm, Torque=294 Nm/1400-3400 rpm] PhP 1,085,000-
5. [B]Ford Ranger 2.5 WildTrak [/B][4x2 M/T, Max Output=146 Ps/3,800rpm, Torque=294 Nm/1400-3400 rpm] PhP 1,080,000-
I need a pickup which can serve both as a family car, and a reliable semi-utility truck.
I guess the criteria would be:
1. Exterior looks
2. Interior comforts / 'rideability'
3. Performance [City Driving/Off Road]
4. Load-bearing capacity
5. Flood-fording abilities
6. Fuel consumption
7. Good resale value
So, which one has the best value-for-money?
Your thoughts please. Thanks!